5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
I just don't like Lingard because he gives me the impression that he is very childish based on his celebrations, and his social media video's. I also don't like his face. But if he performs as well as he did his those few minutes against Feyenoord, then I don't have a problem that he plays. The team comes first.
Just curious, do you like Pogba?

MD7

Just curious, do you like Pogba?
Hit & miss. I really like him as a footballer, as a person he's OK-ish (from what I've seen on the pitch, and social media). Lingard looks like a kid that desperately wants to be part of the cool gang, I don't have that feeling with Pogba. But that's just my impression, doesn't really have any value.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Hit & miss. I really like him as a footballer, as a person he's OK-ish (from what I've seen on the pitch, and social media). Lingard looks like a kid that desperately wants to be part of the cool gang, I don't have that feeling with Pogba. But that's just my impression, doesn't really have any value.
I meant only off the pitch because Pogba is also very childish so its pretty funny to me that only Jesse gets the stick for that.

m1y2

why dont you just enjoy we score the fourth goal? It was a one of the best combination goals we will score this year,and I dont fecking care if he enjoys himself with celebrations... better than if we scored just three.. how dare he celebrate a goal..

If only he could maintain his higher level performances, if the team click and he's confident enough we could see the best out of him and at the same time the teams work better as a unit with him so it's always good to see him in the team, he's like a safe bet from a manager and if he performs at his best level a joy to watch

but I understand ppl would like to see more players who are able to take on player every time they get the ball, it' not that easy and only few players in the world can do it consistently with success. Lingard is a different kind of player and we should accept that, the same with Mata when he starts out wide. We should add Mahrez to the squad in January, to have even more options going forward, loan Memphis within premier league and start dropping Rooney even more as it does not make sense to paly him when we sell him next summer and all options are better than him from the wing as a 10 or up front but I dont wanna make this a rooney post but for example Jesse is a twice player Rooney is now so it would be shame he doesnt get games to develop even further when there is a player who is not in the club next year and probably soon retires..

JoaquinJoaquin

Strangely back in the side. Let's see if he can make the most of it this time rather than just a usual 'Lingard'.

Loublaze

ATLien
I just don't like Lingard because he gives me the impression that he is very childish based on his celebrations, and his social media video's
You don't think you're being judgmental and contradictory here? Memphis is almost exactly the same in this respect especially as regards his social media activity since he's been here (the larger than life persona, the cars, the outlandish wardrobe etc). Im not knocking Memphis for what he does off the pitch but I find it strange you'd form such an opinion over Lingard for what he does off it

Robbie Boy

Hope he plays with the same energy that he showed after coming on the other night. I feel he's better from the bench as an impact player. He doesn't always have a great impact when he starts. But hopefully he has some confidence from Thursday and has a good one.

JoaquinJoaquin

We are Man Utd and we want to fail
If you continue to make the same mistakes then expect the same results. Without Lingard in the side the last two weeks we have looked much better. He comes back in today and the old problems return.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
When are we going to stop starting him?

AndyJ1985

Can't believe a section of our fans think this lad is good enough to be starting for us.

JoaquinJoaquin

Can't believe a section of our fans think this lad is good enough to be starting for us.
It's only the deluded ones, the same ones who thought Cleverly was still good enough when he was sold. One of the Lingard 'cousins' on here was convinced Blackett was good enough for christ sake.

JoaquinJoaquin

Daft free kick but woeful defending, we can't blame that on Lingard.
We can blame the same problems that have occurred and him and Rashford though. We have looked much better without those two out wide the last few weeks. We bring them back and the same old crap occurs.

M Bison

Supports
York City
We can blame the same problems that have occurred and him and Rashford though. We have looked much better without those two out wide the last few weeks. We bring them back and the same old crap occurs.
Dont disagree and as i initially said, the free kick was daft but the defending was atrocious.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Only United academy product can get so much stick for a fecking foul otside the box. Playing really well btw.

red4ever 79

Jesus christ if someone says he is playing really well they must have an eyesight problem and be mixing him up for Pogba. Absolute garbage so far

Jev

Bit harsh calling him terrible. He's never utter crap but never particularly good either. He's just there. Completely irrelevant player who'll play for West Brom where he belongs in a few years.

AndyJ1985

Bit harsh calling him terrible. He's never utter crap but never particularly good either. He's just there. Completely irrelevant player who'll play for West Brom where he belongs in a few years.
Yeah he's not terrible; he could do a job for a team lower down the table. But no one will convince me he's good enough for our first team.

Oneunited26

Yeah he's not terrible; he could do a job for a team lower down the table. But no one will convince me he's good enough for our first team.
He's the darren gibson from the wings, has the odd ability to shoot from distance, but his overall game is dead average

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's done well today apart from the free kick. Obviously not in the same class as Mkhitaryan but he's mostly justified his selection. It's just Rashford who is brutal to watch.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
He has been good in this half

But makes one small error and loads jump on him

Usual shit in the match day thread

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He's been good, he just can't do anything right for some people on here.

He could dribble past every player and slot it home to win a CL final and people would moan because someone else was open to pass to.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Magnificent pressing from him in that half, but he needs to do more when we're in possession. But did well to force a good save from Randolph at the death of the half.

Status
Not open for further replies.