5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Wouldn't start him, but as a sub he's fine. Happy he got a run out today. Looked sharp considering he hadn't played for us since pre season

Sandyman

Pleased for him and thought he had a good run out. Hope he keeps performing well as a squad player, pushing the players in the starting XI to keep doing well too.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Lingard's movement was a breath of fresh air. He took up some really intelligent positions and used the ball well. Really clever to hit Fellaini with that cross. I am not sure anyone else in our team drifts into pockets of space like Lingard.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
I'm not always a huge fan of his movement. Sometimes you just want him to stretch the play and stay wide right/left, but he almost always is either in the center or on the opposite wing of where he's actually playing.

But I guess that's how he's been instructed, so can't blame him personally.

ike

Excellent impact on the match. Exactly what we are looking for from Jesse!

Shuriken

Lingard is very sad right now. Perhaps downright livid. So many potential possibilities of great hand movements with Aurier… but alas, it was not to be. Dreams, crushed.

Devil may care

Didn't really get a foothold in the game attack-wise but made a couple of good tracking back runs.

Sylar

Have no issue with him as a squad player.
Dont think he would justify starting for us, but making cameos to rest players and cup game starts is fine.

stevoc

Didn't do much but this is how he should be used 15-20 minutes off the bench to close out games and give others a rest. Lingard shouldn't be starting more than 5-10 games a season for us with the likes of Martial, Rashford, Mata and Mkhy available.

Paul_Scholes18

Did fine I think. Difficult for him to get a spot right now with other players performing. He will get his games though and hopefully find good form as well. The league cup will be the first game for him to really shine hopefully.

N2402

30mins per game and take £100k a week, i'll take that as a average player

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
How is Lingard not getting past Keane? He just can't outpace a CB and he's tried a few times already.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I can't see any positives in his game.
I simply don't rate him.

Trying hard but he's just not that good. Should have brought Martial in.

Kapardin

Jose should have brought on Martial. Not the best of decisions from him this time.

Did he think Lingard would help out defensively also, as Everton are occasionally getting a chance to attack? If so, wrong calculation.

AndyJ1985

Should have got rid of him in the summer and replaced him with someone who is good at football.

Nick7

Been good since he came on, but you know people have their agendas out.

luke511

No he hasn't :lol: I think you're watching the wrong game.
Missed a sitter, lost the ball moreorless every time he's touched it and was outrun by Michael Keane who's been on the pitch all game. Solid contribution :lol:

Home&Away

Been good since he came on, but you know people have their agendas out.
Exactly - kept pressure on & caused there defence to widen by doing what he does well by taking the right position.

And now an assist

Nick7

Exactly - kept pressure on & caused there defence to widen by doing what he does well by taking the right position.

And now an assist
Good work in the build up to the penalty too. Will be ignored obviously but I'm following a narrative, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.