5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

arnie_ni

Was in limerick city myself last week. Some good bars!!
What planet are some people living on, 20+ goals and assists from a squad player? We had 1 player with that last season. City had 3. In 15/16 City had 3 and we had 3 (one of which was Rooney). 14/15 City had 2, we had 1 (again Rooney). How is it reasonable at all to then expect a squad player to get 20+ when top teams are lucky to have 3 players get 20+ all season?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Gotta give credit due he's been fantastic linking our counter attacks, just hope he can keep performing like this and he will fully change my mind about him.

Kapardin

He has always had pace, but the form of Young, insane class of Martial, the technique of Pogba and the workhorse like effort of Lukaku is helping his game.

Add to that, he's been a bit more clinical than usual. Rashford is neither as pacey as him nor does he get into such good positions. Lingard has more brains than the "headless chicken" tag he's been credited with.

Gusjaros

Supports
Several teams
Mourinho have really found the right guy for the job in Lingard.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
For such a useless player he really scores nice goals.
I think in certain away games he's actually really useful player on the counter but majority of games he doesn't really have the skillset to be a threat. Good guy to have around as an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.