5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

kul m

If you look at Lingard over the past few seasons, he has always been getting into positions to score, he's just not converted his opportunities, that's all. It's that plain and simple, recently he's been finding himself in those positions or creating chances for himself and he's found the back of the net. well done to him and the people around him who believed in him. Provides great energy and great movement in the opponents half.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Really glad he's coming good at the moment. For all the criticism he got. When he's playing well and involved/proactive he looks very technical and is exciting too.

Vashu

Predicted Sanchez's signing announcement
He knows how to score in a beautiful manner. Great goal.

Home&Away

He is like a copy of Muller. Always in the right place at the right time. He may not be the most technical player but he uses his brain and right now he is one of the first names on the teamsheet. Great work this season.
Yep muller & Lingard both very good players

VanGaalEra

The turnaround, genuinely incredible!

The guys been a star for the past 4-6 weeks. Amazing.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
The only thing that has changed is his finishing. His moving has always been world class and his link up play is good too.

Ban

Wait like you said Jose improved Lingard :lol: after playing every player except him at a AM & even dropping him for one game for ibrahimpvic :lol:

Wow the negligence from martial & Rashford being strikers from 352 being a worthless formation from the likes of Lingard & even TFM making strides.

Definitely Jose :lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ups, sorry, you read football like a book unfortunately.

squidoo

The only thing that has changed is his finishing. His moving has always been world class and his link up play is good too.
Yep...hard to watch some of the criticism in the past. Very intelligent footballer.
My thoughts are when he first starting getting games he looked overawed and would defer to senior players.
He is an instinct player and you just knew when he gets his confidence he would thrive.
So happy for the lad and he has so much more to give.

Home&Away

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ups, sorry, you read football like a book unfortunately.
Yeah lukaku again upfront please with 451 :lol:
Lingard the RW, Martial the left winger competing for LW:rolleyes:

Best players this season have had a direct impact more from LVG than Jose bruh. Easy to read & negligence through hatred puts it apart. From our best performaning players except ppgba, wingbacks, CF's being played as wingers, the right CAM, even our best performances tend to come from a formation the old man used :rolleyes: just have to wait for the right ball playing CB/CDM because Lindelof & Matic don't look that special either

Yikes - what you coming out with? Jose is the future & can do no wrong? Stay negligent man - next up as I told you the manager that locks us down in to 352 without being defensive & then you can be as excited & surprised at our performances as you have been with Lingard the done playing centrally

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mi...ews/louis-van-gaal-reveals-reason-7601319.amp

Ban

Yeah lukaku again upfront please with 451 :lol:
Lingard the RW, Martial the left winger competing for LW:rolleyes:

Best players this season have had a direct impact more from LVG than Jose bruh. Easy to read & negligence through hatred puts it apart. From our best performaning players except ppgba, wingbacks, CF's being played as wingers, the right CAM, even our best performances tend to come from a formation the old man used :rolleyes: just have to wait for the right ball playing CB/CDM because Lindelof & Matic don't look that special either

Yikes - what you coming out with? Jose is the future & can do no wrong? Stay negligent man - next up as I told you the manager that locks us down in to 352 without being defensive & then you can be as excited & surprised at our performances as you have been with Lingard the done playing centrally

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mi...ews/louis-van-gaal-reveals-reason-7601319.amp
Jesus. You're on a roll.

Another problem is that everything you said is wrong.

Yeah, Matić doesn't look special.:rolleyes:

And all those transfers 'the old man' did, one better than the other, innit.

ivaldo

Yep...hard to watch some of the criticism in the past. Very intelligent footballer.
My thoughts are when he first starting getting games he looked overawed and would defer to senior players.
He is an instinct player and you just knew when he gets his confidence he would thrive.
So happy for the lad and he has so much more to give.
He's never going to be a world class player but he's got plenty to offer to this team.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
On a great run of form at the moment.
Sort of playing like we thought Mhky would do.

Robbie Boy

Jesus. You're on a roll.

Another problem is that everything you said is wrong.

Yeah, Matić doesn't look special.:rolleyes:

And all those transfers 'the old man' did, one better than the other, innit.
His posts reach the pinnacle of mental.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What I like about Jesse is his spirit and rapid acceleration over short distances. He also has great stamina and good skills.
I just love that whatever level of football you play at, running fast, with the ball through the middle is so hard to deal with.

Home&Away

His posts reach the pinnacle of mental.
You speek sense? No - you just laugh at the people who tell you the likes of Lingard are going to be special players for United in the future especially at AM only to be bitten back in the arse & pretend like nothing happened acting like you did no wrong, like what you say & what you see is just as laughable as what I say. Absolutely mental or dillusional.

@Ban + @Robbie Boy keep laughing at me & being the best of friends. Next guy to take step up is Rashford & martial as CF's.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I said it last night but his ball carrying skills have improved as well. When LvG first started playing him on the left of the attack (after his wing-back debut that lasted 10 mins) he seemed to be alright at carrying the ball at speed but that skill seemed to quickly leave him when he was being rotated from position to position. Now, at full sprint, he's keeping the ball under control when being chased which was something he was very inconsistent at until recent.

Last edited:

ivaldo

You speek sense? No - you just laugh at the people who tell you the likes of Lingard are going to be special players for United in the future especially at AM only to be bitten back in the arse & pretend like nothing happened acting like you did no wrong, like what you say & what you see is just as laughable as what I say. Absolutely mental or dillusional.

@Ban + @Robbie Boy keep laughing at me & being the best of friends. Next guy to take step up is Rashford & martial as CF's.
To be fair your opinion is rather alterative to say the least.

Ban

Are you well?

arthurka

Best player out there today.. Nice to see Pogba have a good game to. Messi Lingardinho is stuffing the sock deep into many here.. Martial, Jesse and Mata ran the Everton defense ragged.. Good game and nice after some dire stuff to see us back in fast fluid mode.. PS Shaw did really well today..

Womp

idiot
You think he’s playing well today?
What do you have against the bloke? He was probably our best player out there today and has been amongst our best players since he started regularly being in the side a few weeks ago.

villain

Hates Beyoncé

Should've put 'Jessi' on the back of the shirt tbf

Silas

Fergie (2012) said:
He is 19, came through our youth system and is built like Jean Tigana was for France.

But he never got into the limelight there until he was about 24, and I think that will be the same with Lingard.
:smirk:

Bwuk

His goal today was outstanding.

I can’t believe how productive he’s been when you look at his stats. I’m not his biggest fan, but when he’s producing numbers like he is it’s hard to argue.

Greck

Sometimes I see Mkhi/Mata bearing down on goal and trying to force a layoff pass when the opportunity calls for a shot. Jesse is the opposite of that but I've got no complaints. So far he's converting them he's exactly what we need to improve our often predictable attack

haram

His drive, desire, movement, runs. He tries to make things happen, takes responsibilty rather than looking for the easy way out. Fantastic work rate going both ways. None of this is a fluke, he is a good intelligent player.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
His energy and movement is world-class and his output is generally decent. His link-up is inconsistent though, and even at his best there are things he simply cannot do. He will sometimes miscontrol, pass wrongly, etc, I don't think he can avoid it.

Womp

idiot
His energy and movement is world-class and his output is generally decent. His link-up is inconsistent though, and even at his best there are things he simply cannot do. He will sometimes miscontrol, pass wrongly, etc, I don't think he can avoid it.
There isn't a player on this planet who won't sometimes do those things though, not even Messi.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
There isn't a player on this planet who won't sometimes do those things though, not even Messi.
Obviously. But even in this match where he is getting universal praise, he miscontrolled and passed badly, got tackled, etc quite a bit.

Vashu

Predicted Sanchez's signing announcement
Like dribbling past opponents. I'm leaning towards the thought of him being more of an erratic wide forward or a second striker than an attacking midfielder. We get the best out of him inside the opposition's penalty box in form of scored goals, don't we?

Giggsyking

Well who saw this coming this season? It was quite mystifying as a lot of players have been saying he's capable. Scholes was saying it a couple of months ago in the BT studio that Jesse can do everything and the club expects him to become a real player.
We said it early in the season, this season he can progress. SAF back in 2013 expected him to develop a bit late in mid 20's.

Status
Not open for further replies.