5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home&Away

Wait like you said Jose improved Lingard :lol: after playing every player except him at a AM & even dropping him for one game for ibrahimpvic :lol:

Wow the negligence from martial & Rashford being strikers from 352 being a worthless formation from the likes of Lingard & even TFM making strides.

Definitely Jose :lol:

NinjaFletch

Wait like you said Jose improved Lingard :lol: after playing every player except him at a AM & even dropping him for one game for ibrahimpvic :lol:

Wow the negligence from martial & Rashford being strikers from 352 being a worthless formation from the likes of Lingard & even TFM making strides.

Do you occasionally forget to breath?

Number1

Not only good for United but England too with a World Cup around the corner.

Not only could England go into the World Cup with the most leathal striker in the world (Kane), there's Alli/Lingard/Sterling right behind him in midfield who can all chip in with goals.

Moiraine

I think its a little nudge to shaw, Rashford and other reserves who want to make it here. Lingard has actually done it the Fletcher way, getting abused and what not and finally coming good. I hope this is permanent for him and nit just a purple patch, he may have dip in form but i hope he becomes consistent like has been for a month or so.
I think it is aimed at Rashford... Shaw had definitely raised his game and looks more and more like a United player. Rashford's performance has dipped very poorly.

Robbie Boy

Mental.

R'hllor

I think its a little nudge to shaw, Rashford and other reserves who want to make it here. Lingard has actually done it the Fletcher way, getting abused and what not and finally coming good. I hope this is permanent for him and nit just a purple patch, he may have dip in form but i hope he becomes consistent like has been for a month or so.
The feck that 1st part

Red_toad

It’s a football forum @Red_toad what you talking about? Off course you compare like for like they are playing in the same league and we are playing against them.
As I said take it to a transfer thread. This one is for performances not alternatives. His competitors are his team mates, not players from other teams. Sorry to repeat but you’re not getting it.

Lad was great again today, long may it continue. Best no 10 in the squad on current form by far.

RedStarUnited

Goal was nice but the best bit was when Rashford got the ball on the left a min before and Jesse was screaming at him to take his man on, when Marcus is clearly low on confidence it's excellent to hear teammates audibly pushing him on.
Was that Jese screaming? I assumed it was a coach lol.

el3mel

His career has taken a massive turn this season. Finally established himself as a main player here.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Was that Jese screaming? I assumed it was a coach lol.
Hmm, you may have a point I always thought the pitchside mics at Goodison were on the near side (i.e. same side of the camera), the voice sounded more Mancunian to me as well :wenger:.

Home&Away

LVG is your man? :lol::lol::lol:
Yeah buddy some of us can read football like a book unfortunately :drool:

Its been disastrous waiting for Jose to play Lingard until half the season at AM after dropping his players. It's hard as rock to wait for the likes of martial to play striker instead of the main striker Jose bought & for him to score in the first game upfront. It's annoying to see things as obvious as 352 giving us good incisive results more often than not than 451.

Next up - the next manager who puts us permanently down on 352, Lingard at CAM/SS, Martial & Rashford/lukaku upfront & a ball playing CB protected by 2 defenders.

Well done Jesse! Not surprised that you made the kick on in your right positions! Some of us could see there was a good technical player there from the moment another manager saw the same thing

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mi...ews/louis-van-gaal-reveals-reason-7601319.amp

montpelier

revelation playing central - streets ahead of the bigger names we're supposed to have available to play there

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
So happy to see his improvement! If he keeps banging in those goals he can have all the Dominos pizza that he wants:drool:

IhabX7

Absolutely delighted for him. He's been delivering the goods consistently.

Drifter

American
Only 9% in the MOTM . Arguably i would say he was our best player out there. Guess the hatred is strong with this one.

BarstoolProphet

Only 9% in the MOTM . Arguably i would say he was our best player out there. Guess the hatred is strong with this one.
Doubt it's hate. Just that Pogba was in beastmode and his spectacular style of play will always earn plaudits when it comes off.

I thought Jesse was good up until the goal too.

Robbie Boy

Oh dear god the drama. I would say he was our second best player but Pogba was clearly MOTM. No idea how that equates to "hatred". This is getting ridiculous.

el3mel

10 goals and 5 assists is just impressive outlet. Don't think anyone expected him to exceed 5 goals this season.

His end product is finally improving, and that was his massive problem the previous years.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
He actually has a good football brain, which makes him the complete opposite to Mhkitaryan. Loving his form.

Canagel

He is like a copy of Muller. Always in the right place at the right time. He may not be the most technical player but he uses his brain and right now he is one of the first names on the teamsheet. Great work this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.