5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie Boy

We'll know there's progress being made in here when posters can stop with the tiresome "he local ladded in" bollox that got old a long time ago.

He's improved massively as a player under Jose and he's a completely different player than the one we saw last season. From what I can see, everyone agrees he's been excellent (bar one poster who seems to have serious issues with the lad).

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Goal was nice but the best bit was when Rashford got the ball on the left a min before and Jesse was screaming at him to take his man on, when Marcus is clearly low on confidence it's excellent to hear teammates audibly pushing him on.

Mr.Ridiculous__

The name says it all
I agree and I think he has improved his dribbling recently. Very intelligent with his movement on the ball now as well as without it.
Nail on the head. His dribbling has gone up quite a few notches. It's now complementing his off the ball runs, thus making him devastating. Jesus! How is he improving so much, the others have stagnated.

Drainy

He's always been really bright on the ball, moved intelligently, put a shift in and had great technical striking skills.

Great to see him doing so well- there is almost 0% chance he would have made it at any other club in the Premier League due to his physical maturity at age 16-22. It's one of the many things we should love about the Sir Alex era at United - we always made time for smaller but technical players in the academy.

Ondrej

Quickly becoming my favourite player. Also loved that celebration for all the experts talking shit about us. Shut up.

Reactions: golden_blunder

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Quickly becoming my favourite player. Also loved that celebration for all the experts talking shit about us. Shut up.
Think it was for the fact that the daily mail wrote a piece about him cheating on his girlfriend while eating pizza. Not sure if its true or not. Funny read though.

Ondrej

Think it was for the fact that the daily mail wrote a piece about him cheating on his girlfriend while eating pizza. Not sure if its true or not. Funny read though.
While eating pizza? :D Hilarious. My bad for misinterpreting it I guess, still loved it!

Home&Away

Time Jose stops messing around & starts following LVG's plan - Lingard at AM, Martial & Rashford/lukaku as strikers

My man doesn't get things like these wrong

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Currently making me eat my words and i like that about him, unlike rashbeck, he is doing all the right things. He looks to be making the jump from a potential backup to a first team starter. He really has gotten lot of abuse but he has replied well, Put his head down and worked his way and is now reaping rewards of the hard work. Kudos to him, been better than Mkhi.

DeOddi

He´s always been good on the ball, but lately his close control and dribbling is outstanding. Hope he continues with the way he plays at the moment.

Drainy

Currently making me eat my words and i like that about him, unlike rashbeck, he is doing all the right things. He looks to be making the jump from a potential backup to a first team starter. He really has gotten lot of abuse but he has replied well, Put his head down and worked his way and is now reaping rewards of the hard work. Kudos to him, been better than Mkhi.
'Rashbeck' is 20, see how you feel when he is 25.. I bet at 20 you thought Lingard was a mid-table championship player at best- because he was struggling to make an impact on loan in that league at the time.

stevoc

He's proving me right and wrong, right in that i always thought he would be much better centrally and wrong in that i wasn't sure if he could ever put in consistently good levels of performance like he has been doing the last few weeks.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan

I think its a little nudge to shaw, Rashford and other reserves who want to make it here. Lingard has actually done it the Fletcher way, getting abused and what not and finally coming good. I hope this is permanent for him and nit just a purple patch, he may have dip in form but i hope he becomes consistent like has been for a month or so.

Classical Mechanic

I think its a little nudge to shaw, Rashford and other reserves who want to make it here. Lingard has actually done it the Fletcher way, getting abused and what not and finally coming good. I hope this is permanent for him and nit just a purple patch, he may have dip in form but i hope he becomes consistent like has been for a month or so.
I enjoy that about Jesse tbh. He is a mentally strong character, unlike some in the squad. Despite getting slagged off most of his career and labelled as sub-standard he has cracked on and made it.

Reddevildans

Great performance from Lionel jessi. Hes a joy to watch when hes running with the ball. Technique is underrated. Just needs to be more consistent with decision making.

kundalini

Definitely our best outfield player since the Watford game and a strong contender for our best player to date this season.

He looked class against Swansea away in the League Cup in late October. When he eventually got a run of games in the PL, he's been able to demonstrate that form on a regular basis.

Still needs to keep working hard and trying to improve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.