4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

Although City look like they'd be running away with the title, I'd say all the top five were still pretty much in title race going into this weekend - as some teams are yet to play this weekend. They have done so while fielding mostly the same players - in Lingard's position - they did last season.
I'm only seeing Liverpool and City challenging for the top position this season but ok, feel free to agree to disagree.

Liverpool 3:1 Man Utd

Bojan11

No doubt people will be defending him from scoring from a error.

But his overall play was diabolical. Can’t play a pass to save his life.

Zoo

It’s a joke that he allowed Robertson the freedom of the left flank constantly in the second half. It’s not something that needed telling either. Rashford was working his arse off on the other side. Really disappointing.

El Zoido

Should spend more time working on his football than promoting his clothes.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Just before their second he had the ball with loads of time and needed to cross the ball into their box, where our two tallest players were (lukaku and fellaini), he over hit the pass and it went out for a goal kick. I pick this example out because it was right before their goal but it happened over and over again.

El Jefe

Quite possibly the worst half I've seen from a United attacker since Bebe vs Wolves. That was as abject a performance as you'd see at this level.

It was a fecking embarrassment that he lasted as long as he did in the second half.

mewnew11

Oh what a fraud. I mean he still has his fan boys who would say he scored a goal and made some runs but he is the most overrated footballer ever. Can't pass and is dumb as feck

To all the posters who keep saying he needs to play behind the striker ..... Today should be an eye opener

Stadjer

Total luck goal, everyone who would keep running would have scored that goal. A literally a 1/100 mistake from the goalkeeper. But credit to Lingard.. he didnt stop running.

He cant pass, his final ball hopeless and he didnt track Shaqiri for that goal. Worst player on the pitch although i dont think that is because he launched his brand but because he just lacks the talent.

As a winger yes, but Lingard would be pushing for a spot in the midfield.
Shaqiri played as midfielder today and he was so much better than Lingard. Shaqiri would be a starter for us.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I like Jesse, I really do, but that has to be one of the worst performances by a bloke who actually scored a goal that I can recall.

el3mel

I absolutely hate and despise him. Represents everything wrong with this United. When will we get a manager that will kick his arse off like Cleverely ?

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Brutal bad. Should try and concentrate on his fecking passing and not his clothes range.

Would want to pick it up because he could go the way of cleverly.

Jeffthered

Oh what a fraud. I mean he still has his fan boys who would say he scored a goal and made some runs but he is the most overrated footballer ever. Can't pass and is dumb as feck

To all the posters who keep saying he needs to play behind the striker ..... Today should be an eye opener

Absolutely. He represents all that is wrong with that team, and that club. An average player at best.

King Andow

After Mourinho, Jones, Rojo, Darmian, Young, Matic and Fellaini, he should be the first OUT.

BlahRules

I think he still needs to be coached properly. If a coach comes in and not a manager like Mourinho then maybe we might see a half decent player.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
No doubt people will be defending him from scoring from a error.

But his overall play was diabolical. Can’t play a pass to save his life.
In fairness it was him that made the buildup that led to the error too

His passing was off today but he was running the presses when no one else was

I also struggle to find any player today who I can say played well

Kostov

I absolutely hate and despise him. Represents everything wrong with this United. When will we get a manager that will kick his arse off like Cleverely ?
No need for that kind of talk man, ultimately it’s not his fault he is playing as much as he is at the moment. It’s on Mourinho.

mewnew11

I think he still needs to be coached properly. If a coach comes in and not a manager like Mourinho then maybe we might see a half decent player.
You coach kids not 25 year olds. Ericksen is younger to him can you believe it

ForestRGoinUp

Big game player. Entire club is being laughed at and we’re leaning on the likes of little Jesse decking Lingard

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite

It's not Lingard fault. He should be no. 10 with Messi, Ronaldo and Bale making runs for him, and the grass is cut exactly 5 cm high. THEN you can see how decent he is.

el3mel

No need for that kind of talk man, ultimately it’s not his fault he is playing as much as he is at the moment. It’s on Mourinho.
You're right. I'm fuming and I think I need a time out but I can't.

Classical Mechanic

He really doesn't.

Look at the central midfield. Apart from Pogba not a single one can pass with any creativity and they're completely immobile. Add to that 5 sub-standard centre backs.

el3mel

He really doesn't.

Look at the central midfield. Apart from Pogba not a single one can pass with any creativity and they're completely immobile. Add to that 5 sub-standard centre backs.
You understand he's part of that central midfield right ?

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Horrible game from him except one important moment. Should also get credit for scoring against Liverpool in such a terrible offensive setup. He is not the key reason we lost, even though he did have a bad game.

el3mel

You know what I'm talking about.

Lingard is a squad player. Its highly unlikely that any manager will ditch him completely so I'd suggest looking at your irrational hatred of him.
So because he's a squad player we're not supposed to criticize him when he plays a shite game ?

Stadjer

I did not expect you to defend him.. whats next? You are going to order a shirt of his clothingbrand?

I do agree though, he isnt good enough for Manchester United or the level Manchester United should be at. He could be in the squad as homegrown player and he seems like a likeable person in the squad but he really shouldnt play often. When he does play it should be in easy games so the quality players can carry him but now he is supposed to carry a poor team. That just isnt going to happen. He really shouldnt be a starter against Liverpool at Anfield though and i think he proved that today.

In a perfect world he would sit on the bench for Watford though...

Bojan11

Horrible game from him except one important moment. Should also get credit for scoring against Liverpool in such a terrible offensive setup. He is not the key reason we lost, even though he did have a bad game.
We? How many teams you support?

edgecutter

Look at the stats for this guy! The two goals he has this year are from massive errors, and this guy is suppose to be one of our attacking players? And people are wondering why we are mid table.

Classical Mechanic

So because he's a squad player we're not supposed to criticize him when he plays a shite game ?
You said that you hate him (not healthy) and said he's indicative of everything that's wrong with the club. I strongly disagree with you because he can actually play pass and move when he's on form, where as we are playing wretched football that's the antithesis of that. Not to mention him scoring in cup finals and numerous big games. He's exactly the kind of player you want around the squad, if not in the first XI.

el3mel

You said that you hate him (not healthy) and said he's indicative of everything that's wrong with the club. I strongly disagree with you because he can actually play pass and move when he's on form, where as we are playing wretched football that's the antithesis of that. Not to mention him scoring in cup finals and numerous big games. He's exactly the kind of player you want around the squad, if not in the first XI.
He's the most pointless attacking player I have ever seen playing for United, except for the purple patch that extended 4 months only last season, he does nothing on the pitch except running a lot. I can't for god's sake imagine an attacking AM who can't make a single through or a chop to slice open defenses. His only purpose there is to try his luck with long shots.

Anyone who's happy with him being around shouldn't complain about the quality of the squad. He won't even get into this City or Liverpool bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.