Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Lingard is working hard on his PR. First he gave in public all that sad things about his family( having those problems is awful thing for any person and i feel sorry for him but why to go with that in public) with which he got more time with Ole, then he gave couple of " i am back" interviews( i don't know how those papers picked exactly him from all people) and now this with Raiola.
He knows that he can't get new contract based on pitch performances so he is trying hard off the pitch.

Bojan11

I have no idea if theres any truth to using him in a Maddison bid. Probably not. But thats exactly what we should be doing.

Lingard has been here a while and his level has dropped, so the quality of the team he plays for should as well. Give him a fresh start and a kick up the backside and maybe he can come good for someone else.

Very much doubt Leicester would be interested, but maybe we could use him in a bid for Grealish or if Ole still wants Rice or Longstaff, swap him there. Romero, Jones and Rojo should be other players we could use in transfers with clubs like Villa, Newcastle and West Ham
Rice would be another awful transfer. Another slow midfielder with limited passing.

Ekeke

Rice would be another awful transfer. Another slow midfielder with limited passing.
He's not there to be fast or hurt teams with passing. He's there to help the defense which he does. And given our issues with midfield he'd help

But he's not a big transfer like the media have suggested in the past. If West Ham value him more than £40 million I wouldnt be interested. £30 million plus Lingard sure

drdoityourself

This will be Mino Raiola's magnum opus. A big feck you to United. He'll negotiate a new 5 year deal to keep Lingard at Old Trafford.

Ban

If the club is really worried about holding onto him then it's even way worse than we thought.

binary bot
Maybe Jesse read his shit about destroying players the other day and buys into it.

The club is stopping JLingz from from fulfilling his potential as a balon d'r winner and future strictly judge.

Kostur

海尔的老板
This is how much a 'local lad' and 'academy product' JLingz14 really loves the club. Raiola has been consistently taking shit on our club for some time now with heightened frequency as of late and our 'local lad' and 'academy product' JLingz14boiii is about to work with him.

redshaw

If he gets Lingard a new club then we'll have to put him back on our Christmas card list.

Jokes aside. if Raiola is trying to get one over United he could well do it in the future if he picks up more British players we want to sign.

If Jesse has really got Raiola in, it would seem he knows he's on his way out and maybe got onboard through Pogba. I really wouldn't play the guy again regardless of injuries. I hate to buy into this pettiness but seems this Raiola did attack the club even though he's not wrong. I wouldn't stand in Pogba's way for 80-90 million if those bids exist before all this nonsense, by doing so we might be creating a wider problem.

Last edited:

mu4c_20le

Creating fake interest in Lingard to make Woody and Judge think that Lingard is actually an asset worth keeping. Can see it happening.
Except the rumour is that Ole wants to use him as part of a deal for Maddison, not the other way around

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Lingard is working hard on his PR. First he gave in public all that sad things about his family( having those problems is awful thing for any person and i feel sorry for him but why to go with that in public) with which he got more time with Ole, then he gave couple of " i am back" interviews( i don't know how those papers picked exactly him from all people) and now this with Raiola.
He knows that he can't get new contract based on pitch performances so he is trying hard off the pitch.
Thing is, its no longer about the contract to stay with United, its about finding a club in the premier league that will pay him even half of what he is on now. Lets be honest, its not as if he's at a bottom half of the league club. He's in a top 6 club and is part of the reason why we are disfunctional in the final third. The opportunities to be free flowing in attack are there and he is failing badly. Its like Darron Gibson when he went to Everton. He got far less time on the ball which resulted in far less long range efforts which was his party piece at Manchester United.

Fosu-Mens

Except the rumour is that Ole wants to use him as part of a deal for Maddison, not the other way around
No club in the EPL would take Lingard. The times when Sunderland or Everton would by a player just because he had played for us are long gone. And most sensible Championship clubs would not touch him either.

clarkydaz

If true, hopefully this means he's going and needs Raiola to make him rich while he can. Jesse 'gets the club' Lingard teams up with agent trying to destroy United

Djemba-Djemba

If we're really trying to get Lingard to sign a new contract then we really are fecked as a club and even as a business.

He's the worst regular starter I've ever seen at Utd. fecking please, get rid.

DVG7

There isn’t an agent alive that could negotiate a better deal for Lingard. It’d be like promoting the pizza delivery driver for dominoes if he delivered zero pizzas for a year despite going out on his moped for 90 mins a week

Martialfc

If we give Lingard a new contract I will get rid of my season ticket and never watch us again. It would just sum up our ambition or rather the lack of it.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Creating fake interest in Lingard to make Woody and Judge think that Lingard is actually an asset worth keeping. Can see it happening.
Yeah. Even if it is fabricated, it certainly is a creative and funny thing to fabricate by a journalist. Had to laugh. The idea that competent football people would put that out there and think it would fool anyone is really funny. Woody and Ole with a cold calculated masterplan of releasing one rumour to get rid of Lingard who they know the fans love so they have to turn him into a traitor first by saying he is flirting with Raiola, and in the same breath create interest for him. It's genius, has to be something in this :lol:

JoaquinJoaquin

If he does in fact sign with Raiola and gets a new contract here, in combination with no January signings, would really be testing my patience as a United fan. Can't get much more unbearable than that.

crossy1686

career ending
If he gets Raiola as an agent I want him out. The cheek of it all.
I think that's the purpose of having Raiola as an agent. He know's his time at United is done and he's going to try and give himself the best opportunity to play at a high level somewhere else. Riaola will at least *speak* to the likes of Juventus on his behalf.

Neilwij

Seeing him get with Lingard, I'm hoping hes not trying to worm his way into becoming Rashford's agent. That would be terrible.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I think that's the purpose of having Raiola as an agent. He know's his time at United is done and he's going to try and give himself the best opportunity to play at a high level somewhere else. Riaola will at least *speak* to the likes of Juventus on his behalf.
Yep. If he is working with Riaola I expect it's in preparation for a move.

Bestietom

Think he is done now at United. Getting Raiola as his agent was the last straw and he will be moving on soon.

Stadjer

What the ...? He wasnt as bad as he usual is during the games against Tottenham and City but he wasnt good or important during those games either. He did nothing a better player cant do and a better player will also be able to do things Lingard wont do.

If Ole is really serious and thinks those performances are good enough and a reason to not get rid of Lingard i am joining the Ole out brigade. Not that it matters much because if he keeps playing Lingard he will make sure to get sacked himself.

Im just hoping this is just protecting one of his players but that internally he is looking for replacements.

jackal&hyde

This says it all about OGS and how he clueless he actually is
Talking up a player you are about to sell is clueless? Maybe you want to think again.

He is done at United. I didn't think it but now i think there is truth in us offering him as part exchange for other players. Choosing Raiola just shows to me the game is over and he's trying to make the best of his chances. Completely destroys any good will he might have still had with the fans though.

Giggsyking

Talking up a player you are about to sell is clueless? Maybe you want to think again.

He is done at United. I didn't think it but now i think there is truth in us offering him as part exchange for other players. Choosing Raiola just shows to me the game is over and he's trying to make the best of his chances. Completely destroys any good will he might have still had with the fans though.
You are basing your assumptions on what, he starts every fecking game.

Godfather

Yeah his social media presence was our main concern, bravo Ole. Not his fecking shit performances and the fact he still gets picked.

Must be because he runs a lot and is a bubbly character.

Ole really should take some days off the media. Everything he says the last couple of days is pure crap.

Stadjer

What's the fecking concern ? Why is he liked so much :lol: ? By all means, just feck off
There is always the mention of his "bubbly character". I just read that as that he is the team clown (he is also the teams clown when he on the pitch) and liked for that. Good in the group. Good for the teamproces... those things.

He should get the Fred the Red job... entertaining, dancing but not playing football.

Status
Not open for further replies.