4.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

lumeyes

Got to apologise to Lingard at this point. Never his fault, he doesn't demand to be played, but we always need him. He must be a genius to have remained relevant thus far.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I counted 3 ball lost due to his ball control in the space of his first 5 - 10 minutes came on today, and this is constantly happening all the time this season. It feels like Lukaku has injected his poor touch DNA to Lingard secretly.

Fitchett

It was at the point when Lingard came on that I gave up all hope of salvaging a comeback, as we have done in recent years against Burnley. I said to the guys sat around me that we deserve to lose the match, for bringing him on when we are chasing a game.

Steven-UK

Got to apologise to Lingard at this point. Never his fault, he doesn't demand to be played, but we always need him. He must be a genius to have remained relevant thus far.
He isn't relevant at all, and players that this, and the standard of player we now have and continue to play are one of the reasons we are giving up our tickets after more than a decade.

Some other mugs can replace us and pay way over the odds to watch this sh*t.

Chicharito_

It's starting to get really ugly now, to the point I fear most of the stadium booing when he comes on.

He is a good Championship player that hit career best form 2 years ago under Jose but is now truly back to his level, he just cannot do anything but run around tacking people after a bad first touch - it's painful.

I don't think he will leave though as who would take him? He's the type of character that would rather stay on his contract at United rather than move to the only level that would want him (bottom half team) because of his ego.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
A new manager will come in. He'll get rid of the remaining deadwood,which includes our super number 10 here, and then ask the board for replacements .
The board will then respond like this : ‾\_(ツ)_/‾
Cue Manchester United being run into the ground by a bunch of shambolic individuals.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
If there is one thing we can always count on from Lingard it's that he works his socks off. You can never fault the effort, but he just isn't good enough. But today it was different. He wasn't working hard. He was second to everything. It was like he wasn't trying. I think he is done...

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I cannot understand how is he so weak. He is so easily pushed you would seriously think he is 17. But even our 17 year old players are agile and don't let opposition players push them from the ball so easily. Embarassing stuff from a professional player, I reckon he is not doing any weight training at all despite being late in development.

GazTheLegend

Kept taking on shots with better options around and failing to beat any defender in front of him. Should be done at this club but somehow is still here.

Pace Abuser

Linard is proof of the adage: Ask God for talent, good things will happen Ask God for luck, great things will happen.

Sylar

Liverpool fans are revelling in the fact that Allison has more assists than Lingard this season.
Id be taking the piss out of my friends if DDG had more assists than Mane or Firmino or Salah. (that too with DDG only having one)

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
JLingz is nearing Sanchez levels of fall from grace. Very sad to see it unfolding in real time :(

Renegade

JLingz is nearing Sanchez levels of fall from grace. Very sad to see it unfolding in real time :(
Nah, he never had as high of a peak than Alexis so I don’t think the fall is comparable.
Just a rubbish limited number 10 who had a good month a couple ago. I genuinely believe Kevin Nolan was better than this guy. That’s how average he is.

JoaquinJoaquin

It's starting to get really ugly now, to the point I fear most of the stadium booing when he comes on.

He is a good Championship player that hit career best form 2 years ago under Jose but is now truly back to his level, he just cannot do anything but run around tacking people after a bad first touch - it's painful.

I don't think he will leave though as who would take him? He's the type of character that would rather stay on his contract at United rather than move to the only level that would want him (bottom half team) because of his ego.
Sounded like he was heckled the other night when he came on.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He deserves respect in one thing. With below average football talent he managed to play for Man Utd, NT, earn millions, promote his fashion brand and ( i presume) feck lots of models.
I salute him for all that. Guy is a smart fecker.

Oh, yes. And he managed to be a friend of all our stars with which he got Raiola as his agent.

ashneel

He deserves respect in one thing. With below average football talent he managed to play for Man Utd, NT, earn millions, promote his fashion brand and ( i presume) feck lots of models.
I salute him for all that. Guy is a smart fecker.

Oh, yes. And he managed to be a friend of all our stars with which he got Raiola as his agent.
Basically for being a fraud.. :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

This cup game is the type of game he should be able to dominate. If he can't score in this game then I guess the only hope is to draw Astana again next season if we can beat expectations and qualify for europa league.

Based Adnan

Why was he given the armband over the likes of Lindelof, Romero, Fred or even Phil Jones when Maguire went off? Bizarre.

Good performance but hopefully he hasn't bought himself any extra time at the club because of it.

RedIan

Well done Jesse a lot better today and the goal will give him some confidence back. Hes been very poor for too long.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
A goal and given the armband.

Here comes the new contract!

jimmyb2000

Hopefully todays performance will inspire him to reach new heights with his Jlingz spring collection

Status
Not open for further replies.