Joe Rogan

Conor

Shit idea of “hilarious”, bet you’re a funny cnut at parties.

Not sure why so many people desperately love to get their knickers in a twist with people they don’t know. Rogan’s a bit of a tit, bit of a meathead, bit stupid at times, has also occasionally has some very good interviews on his shows, and as John Stewart said, he’s also open to being wrong.
He’s simply what a large portion of humanity is, flawed, but too many can’t accept that any longer, it’s almost like some houllier than thou religious bollocks.
Ok shorty.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Is that because Trump didn't do any work maybe? Like one big jolly to the fat orange cnut.

Rogan is a bellend. Someone enter him into some sort of fight to the death with an orca at Sea World.

*emperor Palpatine voice*

..good…I can feel the left wing anger flow through you… take to your keyboards and cancel Rogan with all your hate and your journey to the dark side will be complete!

:lol:

Last edited:

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
..good…I can feel the left wing anger… take to your keyboards and cancel Rogan with all your anger and your journey to the dark side will be complete!

The fact that you think your post was funny explains why Joe Rogan exists. His world is a dull, bitter fantasyland inhabited by crusty old Russian funded paedos and insecure young men disenfranchised by the very system that is designed to prop up the crusty old paedos but who are too lacking in imagination to work it out.

I have very strong views on this. Or do I?

The fact that you think your post was funny explains why Joe Rogan exists. His world is a dull, bitter fantasyland inhabited by crusty old Russian funded paedos and insecure young men disenfranchised by the very system that is designed to prop up the crusty old paedos but who are too lacking in imagination to work it out.

I have very strong views on this. Or do I?
Haha, in that case imagine if we were inside Joe Rogans thoughts for one second then I think we would spontaneously combust into space matter :lol:

I admit I don’t like this thread because it makes me feel guilty for enjoying his podcast :lol: After I have had a bad day at work I love to hear trash talk about the moon landing being a conspiracy or aliens built the pyramid’s, I make no apologies!

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Haha, in that case imagine if we were inside Joe Rogans thoughts for one second then I think we would spontaneously combust into space matter :lol:

I admit I don’t like this thread because it makes me feel guilty for enjoying his podcast :lol: After I have had a bad day at work I love to hear trash talk about the moon landing being a conspiracy or aliens built the pyramid’s, I make no apologies!
So basically your affinity for Rogan’s podcast is because it’s largely a platform for things that aren’t true?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
So basically your affinity for Rogan’s podcast is because it’s largely a platform for things that aren’t true?
To be fair I used to frequent r/conspiracy a lot knowing the vast majority of it wasn't true. It was a good laugh, from the daftest stuff to things that almost seem like they could be true if you ignore xyz. Was entertaining to read before falling asleep. Then it became full of political stuff that is true. Now it's probably full of covid stuff, so yeah, don't bother anymore.

I just look at it as pure entertainment, Elon musk smoking dope while talking about colonising space, what’s not to like?? I hope nobody is tuning in for educational purposes!

NotThatSoph

I just look at it as pure entertainment, Elon musk smoking dope while talking about colonising space, what’s not to like?? I hope nobody is tuning in for educational purposes!
There was some polling done about Rogan listeners and vaccines, they're more anti-vaxx than even Republicans. The question is if anti-vaxxers tune in to Rogan because they're attracted to right wingers like him spouting the falsehoods they like to hear, or if they become anti-vaxx by listening to Rogan.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Just shows how little he knows about what he talks about yet does it with such confidence. He was already going to town on it and making up all sorts around it to fit his narrative.

InfiniteBoredom

Just shows how little he knows about what he talks about yet does it with such confidence. He was already going to town on it and making up all sorts around it to fit his narrative.
I mean… he aggressively refuted and insulted an actual primatologist after she called in debunking his junk science story about giant apes.

Granted, he’s coked up or weed’ed up all the time, but reveling in ignorance must be a trademark of his at this point.