Joey Barton | Does a Schteve

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
QPR haven't released him though have they?
No. He's just training with them for a week.

What is interesting to read is that if he did somehow go on loan to Fleetwood Town his 12 game ban would be served by early October whereas if he stays at QPR the 12 game ban would be served by November. I don't know whether that is against the rules but it should be. I don't think anything will come of it though. It looks like he's just training there for the week as 'punishment' and nothing more will happen in terms of a loan deal.

QPR won't sell or release him.

stubie

No. He's just training with them for a week.

What is interesting to read is that if he did somehow go on loan to Fleetwood Town his 12 game ban would be served by early October whereas if he stays at QPR the 12 game ban would be served by November. I don't know whether that is against the rules but it should be. I don't think anything will come of it though. It looks like he's just training there for the week as 'punishment' and nothing more will happen in terms of a loan deal.

QPR won't sell or release him.
That's a shame!

Robbie Boy

To think, it was only this time last year that some were calling for us to snap him up. Utterly embarrassing.

When Newcatle sold him and Nolan, the media made out like it was a catastrophe. Hmmm, look how that turned out.

lynchie

This loan deal is bullshit, he'll finish his ban a month sooner (than if he stayed at QPR).
The FA have the power to stop him serving his ban at another club if it's obviously an attempt to play the system. Considering this is all over the net and his loan agreement would presumably be only for the games he's suspended for, it's obvious that it's not a legitimate loan deal, and so they should make him serve the full suspension at QPR (possibly after coming back from his loan)

DocRockter

FA has a system that failed so he/QPR/Fleetwood has every right to go around it.. I have no sympathy for FA of any kind.

I don't understand the hate for him other than he did play for City which of course is a disgrace.. He gave his all in that game in May and if he'd been on the pitch, maybe the 10 others would not had been raped in the end..

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
FA has a system that failed so he/QPR/Fleetwood has every right to go around it.. I have no sympathy for FA of any kind.

I don't understand the hate for him other than he did play for City which of course is a disgrace.. He gave his all in that game in May and if he'd been on the pitch, maybe the 10 others would not had been raped in the end..
Seriously? The wanker is a pretend hard man who likes to bully people, a psuedo intellectual who picks quotes from the ladybird book of bullshit to pretend he has two brain cells to rub together, hes scouse ffs, and despite being given more chances to behave like a human being than jordan has had cocks he continues to act like the inbred skip licking slum dwelling cock munching scumbag he is.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
Seriously? The wanker is a pretend hard man who likes to bully people, a psuedo intellectual who picks quotes from the ladybird book of bullshit to pretend he has two brain cells to rub together, hes scouse ffs, and despite being given more chances to behave like a human being than jordan has had cocks he continues to act like the inbred skip licking slum dwelling cock munching scumbag he is.
Eloquently-put :) and 100% correct.

pauldyson1uk

I direct you to the message posted by Sparky_Hughes, says it how it is.

Decotron

That should probably be added to his wiki page asap?

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
The squad registration window closes before he would be able to finish off his ban at Fleetwood. You can't be registered for two teams either so if they loan him then surely he wouldn't be able to play until January 1st right?
It's not like with the youngsters because they normally don't count towards the registration.

I don't think this deal is happening but can someone possibly clarify this?

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
I still find him interesting. He's trying hilariously hard to be a psued, but he's still one of the only footballers worth following on twitter, or listening to in interviews. At least he has personality, even if it's bordering on parody.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
The fact that anyone thinks Barton is worth listening to is an indication of how ridiculous the celebrity obsessed twitter culture has become.

Mockney

Ah boo hiss blah. He's far more interesting than Rio Ferdinand's inane tweets or any Wayne Rooney err....erm....interview ...obviously. It doesn't mean you have to take any of it on board. He's a prat, he's just not a dull prat.

kps88

Being told you're more interesting than Wayne Rooney must be the worst compliment ever.

Eyepopper

Ah boo hiss blah. He's far more interesting than Rio Ferdinand's inane tweets or any Wayne Rooney err....erm....interview ...obviously. It doesn't mean you have to take any of it on board. He's a prat, he's just not a dull prat.
My argument isn't that Rooney or Rio are worth following either.

I'd need to be pretty fecking bored and have exhausted all the readable text on ceral packets and shampoo bottles in my house before I'd find myself thinking "I wonder what Rio's kids are having for breakfast"/"what's Wayne listening to in the car".

Mockney

My argument isn't that Rooney or Rio are worth following either.

I'd need to be pretty fecking bored and have exhausted all the readable text on ceral packets and shampoo bottles in my house before I'd find myself thinking "I wonder what Rio's kids are having for breakfast"/"what's Wayne listening to in the car".

No i agree, but comparatively, Barton's one of the more interesting. This is a thread about him after all. If time and effort can be spent venting about what a cock he is, it can also be spent saying that. There's no difference. It's still forming an opinion about someone you've never had any interaction with.

Eyepopper

All the forks in the world would need to be of inadequate condition to gouge my eyes out, and if not, I'd need to have lost the use of both arms in an accident while setting up a factory that reconditioned forks, that also severed my eyelids and vocal chords, and as part of the rehabilitation, been sat in front of a laptop, that was stuck on their twitter feeds, before I'd spend my time reading these peoples daily musings.

None of that casts any aspersions on their character.

John_Jensen

Needy attention seeking moronic scumbags are interesting now? i think i'll pass

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Most random deal ever.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
Surely if he goes on loan to somewhere outside of England, he will return to still have an 8 game ban?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
He'll be quoting Balzac soon then.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
What the feck? How has Barton ended up at Marseille? Next he'll be at Barcelona.