Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Would've expected more from him under Van Gaal.
New system, new position, season proper hasn't even started; it's early days yet.

You do realise it's preseason?

Judge his time under van Gaal in a year or two.
Judging Evans now is definitely too early, but I think we could make a fair assessment come January/February.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Vital to have him back. Not so much for this match (well probably even for MK Dons the way we are going) but for the league match on the weekend, he will be an important return.

ZDwyr

Wouldn't mind him getting some minutes, just to prepare for the weekend. We really need our best players playing now we have dropped points early.

Redo91

I've never rated Evans and that is exactly why. He is an accident waiting to happen. Such a liability. He is average at best and always will be.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
I
I've never rated Evans and that is exactly why. He is an accident waiting to happen. Such a liability. He is average at best and always will be.
It doesn't matter what he does some on here just don't see it. Complete liability.

hobbers

Poor whenever he's played without Vidic or Rio next to him.

Hope this isn't a return to that season where he was a liability in every single game.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Just don't understand. Didn't he see the MK Dons player RIGHT THERE!!??

OneUnited24

Maybe he thought he could bend it around him... Quite a shame as he hasnt looked that bad bar that little mistake.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Ya it's one of the mysteries of the Caf. He is nowhere near as good as Jones yet there are people on here that think he is our best CB! :lol:
Strange how he doesn't get nearly enough criticism as Jones and Smalling despite being more of a liability and sicknote than the other two despite being the eldest and most senior member of our defence.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Just don't understand. Didn't he see the MK Dons player RIGHT THERE!!??
I think that was the problem. He wouldn't have tried that pass against a Premier League team.

Idiot was cockily trying to play it out from the back.

Skills

Snitch
He picked up where he left off against Liverpool in pre-season.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Solid defender overall, but not top class and hugely injury prone. Can't rely on him.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
He's not a world class defender, nor is he second tier, he is just okay and we have enough of okay defenders. He's going to turn 27 in a few months yet he's still playing like a youngster, making mistakes in literally every game he plays. Signing just Rojo isn't enough to solve our defensive problems. Evans isn't good enough to start for United at the moment. Benatia would have been ideal to come in but he's gone to Bayern; feck knows why we weren't in for him.

United22

:lol:

Never world class, not even top class and he's shit for a player of his age at this club

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
You would have been shocked had an MK dons player done this, let alone an Mufc player.

Defenders need to be good 100% of the time, in the vast majority of games. Evans has never offered this.

Mali_Zeus

He's not a world class defender, nor is he second tier, he is just okay and we have enough of okay defenders. He's going to turn 27 in a few months yet he's still playing like a youngster, making mistakes in literally every game he plays. Signing just Rojo isn't enough to solve our defensive problems. Evans isn't good enough to start for United at the moment. Benatia would have been ideal to come in but he's gone to Bayern; feck knows why we weren't in for him.
Benatia wanted CL football so even if were in for him we probably woudnt have got him.

fallengt

We have too many mediocre/average players in the team, one or two good performances make them look better than the rest. It doesn't mean they're world class.
Never rate Evans. Completely liability,doesn't show enough quality to be leader of our backline.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Man, I remember in 08/09 him slotting next to Vidic and looking class. Vidic really carried that defense that year it seems.

red_7

This game today once more underlines the problem with Evans. He is a good defenders, probably our best but he is so prone to silly errors.

hobbers

Shit unless Vidic or Rio are next to him. He's proven it time and time again.

Lu Tze

Yet again proving my point that he looks fancy on the ball but when it comes to actual defending he's a bit poo.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
I honestly don't think I've ever seen such a poor defensive performance at United than from him tonight. Am I just being knee jerk?

Kostur

海尔的老板
I believed that he's currently our best defender, not anymore. What a fecking joke he has been tonight.

Skills

Snitch
I honestly don't think I've ever seen such a poor defensive performance at United than from him tonight. Am I just being knee jerk?
I don't know, I remember Carlton Cole completely took him apart a few years ago in the league cup.