5.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Djemba-Djemba

I love Mata but he's contributed almost nothing all season.

He's not been unbelievably hopeless like Mkhitaryan, so I'd say he deserves to start over him now but he's not had a good season at all.

He's not been the same player since that injury last season, he always used to at least chip in with goals and assists but he's been invisible this season.

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
He's had enough time now. He very rarely produces anything special. Decent finishing and good ball retention isn't enough to justify a place here.

Rossa

The thing with Mata is that we just play better with him in the team than when he's not in the team. Chelsea was so much better than us in tight corners on Sunday, and then it doesn't help having Miki on who loses the ball as often as Rooney did. Mata at least plays the ball with accuracy and intelligence. I also think he's superior to Miki in terms of defending, which is a bit of a shocker, truth be told.

Kapardin

He's finished. Was never great, but always had a couple of nifty tricks in previous seasons, but this season's the one where he's journeyed over the hill and beyond.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I think he is easily level ahead of our any other player when it comes to football inteelligence.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Another one that needs to go in the summer clearout. We'll never get anywhere if we insist on persisting with players of his calibre.

kps88

When's the last time we had a good number 10? Whoever we play there seems to be shit.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Has been fine. Certainly better than Mkhitaryan but still a long way from the form he showed last season.

Moiraine

This is his final year and we haven't offered him a contract yet right ?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He's been fine you rampant weirdos.

Compared to Mikhi he's been the second coming of Christ.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Was pretty decent. Nothing extraordinary but very neat on the ball. 6.5/10 performance if you ask me

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
A nothing performance from him again. He's like Lingard big brother, look busy but produce nothing.

Roboc7

He’s a mid table player, no point in renewing his contract.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I absolutely love the man to bits but his legs have gone and when you’ve only got hamster legs to begin with you’re in a bit of trouble.

He’s got plenty to give to a team that isn’t set up to counter attack in a physical, break neck quick League. If we could include him in a deal for Griezmann I think everyone will be happy.

LJJT

He's far better than mikitaryian, he's a class player just maybe not suited to this seasons team and is struggling for form. Class is permenant, he doesn't deserve a slagging

N2402

been great tonight, hope it means keeping mhki out of the team

automaticflare

Miles better than miki in there and actually in spite of his size puts in way more effort to get the ball back and is stronger and doesn't loose it as much either.

I think it is pretty obvious Jose wanted griezman for that role and think we will get him in the summer

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Thought he had a good game, no idea where all the negativity is coming from.

Charlie Foley

He'd covered the most ground of anyone on the field just before he came off (10.5 km, next was 10.3 on the Newcastle team and then 10 km the next on the United team).

Played well tonight. His critics will ignore this.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Thought he had a good game, no idea where all the negativity is coming from.
You didn't watch the first half? Second half is much better, when Newcastle has to open up after a goal down. The "well, he's much better than Mkhi" facht isn't really a compelling argument.

PepsiCola

You didn't watch the first half? Second half is much better, when Newcastle has to open up after a goal down. The "well, he's much better than Mkhi" facht isn't really a compelling argument.
He was FAR from terrible in the first half as this thread would have had you believe.

el3mel

Started poor but somewhat improved as the game goes on. 6.5/10 performance for me.

Ban

Ran ragged the whole game, ran the most together with Matić. So much better than Mickhi. Worked his arse of.

haram

He is fine on the right. Pogba is what the whole team needed.

jem

I don't know what match the people who are slagging him were watching. He ran his socks and was composed on the ball - looked miles better than what Mkhi has offered recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.