g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
That's a facht!
Seriously though, it's quite funny to see the reactions to every little thing he says, some on here are becoming obsessed with him and will just hate on whatever he does. If you don't like someone, just don't fecking listen to what the guy has to say, it'll make you happier and safe you some frustration and anger in the process.

I wouldn't want to hear what Mourinho thinks about something, ever. It's just irrelevant to me, but it's lovely to see that Klopp annoys so many of you :lol:

Irrational.

Klopp makes a joke at a press conference and people come streaming in here talking about how he's whining, spouting conspiracy theories, or how he's having a meltdown. :houllier:
It's clearly not meant as a 'joke'.

He's trying to come across as witty and charismatic when in essence he's deteriorated into a bitter twat that still can't get over the fact that his infamous free-scoring Liverpool side only managed a shit penalty goal against us over 180 minutes.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
It's clearly not meant as a 'joke'.

He's trying to come across as witty and charismatic when in essence he's deteriorated into a bitter twat that still can't get over the fact that his infamous free-scoring Liverpool side only managed a shit penalty goal against us over 180 minutes.

He's asked the question at about 2:00 in.

We all can clearly see how it's a bitter jab at United, because he is obiously so bitter and unhinged and also bitter.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I doubt it's only United fans who think he's a cringey cnut.
Certainly, don't doubt that. However, if United were second and we were sixth, no one would give a shit about what he's saying in his pressers.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Seriously though, it's quite funny to see the reactions to every little thing he says, some on here are becoming obsessed with him and will just hate on whatever he does. If you don't like someone, just don't fecking listen to what the guy has to say, it'll make you happier and safe you some frustration and anger in the process.

I wouldn't want to hear what Mourinho thinks about something, ever. It's just irrelevant to me, but it's lovely to see that Klopp annoys so many of you :lol:
Oh, don't be so high and mighty. SAF hardly ever said something directed at you and still sent one of your managers to the looney bin and made your fanbase think he controls the refs, the FA, faked the moonlanding and has a hand in chemtrails.

We react directly to comments he makes that is clearly aimed at us or the match we just played. This is his third time being bitter in the media over how the match went down.

Have you heard Jose say something directed towards you guys after the match? Have you seen Jose acting like a rabies infected loon at the sidelines and pulling a "hold me back la" towards Klopp?

No, you have not. Because it didn't happen.

If Mourinho pulled half the shit Klopp did (going nuts at the sidelines, being bitter in the media, hounding the 4th ref) during and post this match the media would be all over it with "unhinged Jose" etc. while your fans would be up in arms about the lack of class and bitterness from Jose.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Oh, don't be so high and mighty. SAF hardly ever said something and sent one of your managers to the looney bin, made your fanbase think he controls the refs, the FA, faked the moonlanding and has a hand in chemtrails.

We react directly to comments he makes that is clearly aimed at us or the match we just played. This is his third time being bitter in the media over how the match went down.

Have you heard Jose say something directed towards you guys after the match? Have you seen Jose acting like a rabbies infected loon at the sidelines and pulling a "hold me back la" towards Klopp?

No, you have not.
I didn't hear Jose say something directed towards us because:

a) he didn't have anything to complain about
b) I don't listen to the guy because I don't care what he has to say

And yes, I have seen Jose acting like a rabbies infected loon at the sidelines, many at times. If you haven't, you clearly don't watch enough football mate.

Peanut Butter

Coming from the guy with over 4,000 posts on a Manchester United supporter's forum.

Zoo

We all can clearly see how it's a bitter jab at United, because he is obiously so bitter and unhinged and also bitter.
It's an unnecessary dig and he knows exactly what he is doing. Just like when he disrespected Plymouth by trying to joke that their entire town was camped in their half.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
We laughed at and despised Rafa, Kenny etc.
You laughed at Kenny because he couldn't get anything right at Liverpool, yes. You're not laughing at Klopp now, you're just annoyed by him which is a totally different thing. You don't get annoyed by irrelevant things, so clearly he's doing something right.

SwansonsTache

I didn't hear Jose say something directed towards us because:

a) he didn't have anything to complain about
b) I don't listen to the guy because I don't care what he has to say

And yes, I have seen Jose acting like a rabbies infected loon at the sidelines, many at times. If you haven't, you clearly don't watch enough football mate.
See, this is where you go all wrong. Because you say you have seen Jose acting like the rabies infected loon on the sidelines, but have you ever seen him like that for United?

Because that is the Jose we are talking about, the Manchester United Jose. I don't give a flying feck if he ran an orgon donor scam on the sidelines as Chelsea or RM manager. The only Jose that matters to us and that is relevant for MUFC is the Jose we see today and during his tenure here.

I don't give a flying feck what kind of stunts Brick Top and Harry Potters lovechild pulled in Germany or in any job previous to LFC, because the Klopp I comment on is the current Klopp.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
You laughed at Kenny because he couldn't get anything right at Liverpool, yes. You're not laughing at Klopp now, you're just annoyed by him which is a totally different thing. You don't get annoyed by irrelevant things, so clearly he's doing something right.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. I get annoyed by arrogant, snarky cnuts. No matter what they do for living.

Peanut Butter

Don't see what that has anything to do with the discussion but okay then :)
"...some on here are becoming obsessed"

You're the Liverpool supporter with over 4,000 posts on our forum. That could be construed as a tad obsessive ;)

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
It's an unnecessary dig and he knows exactly what he is doing. Just like when he disrespected Plymouth by trying to joke that their entire town was camped in their half.
A dig at whom? He even said "most" teams, not "some" or "certain" teams. Trying to construct some form of dig out of this is a bit paranoid.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
There's certainly a lot of hard work going on here into the cultivation of the falsehood that Klopp is in any way remotely unstable. Indeed, there are even some attempting to present him as a snide relative to other managers.

Ergo, he's probably doing it right. Keep it up Herr Klopp.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
A dig at whom? He even said "most" teams, not even "some" or "certain" teams. Trying to construct some form of dig out of this is a bit paranoid.
It's not paranoia. It's just overreaching.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Whatever helps you sleep at night. I get annoyed by arrogant, snarky cnuts. No matter what they do for living.
So do I, but (not surprisingly) that's not how I think about Klopp. Let's just leave it at that, then ;)

See, this is where you go all wrong. Because you say you have seen Jose acting like the rabies infected loon on the sidelines, but have you ever seen him like that for United?

Because that is the Jose we are talking about, the Manchester United Jose. I don't give a flying feck if he ran an orgon donor scam on the sidelines as Chelsea or RM manager. The only Jose that matters to us and that is relevant for MUFC is the Jose we see today and during his tenure here.

I don't give a flying feck what kind of stunts Brick Top and Harry Potters lovechild pulled in Germany or in any job previous to LFC, because the Klopp I comment on is the current Klopp.
Yet he still managed to get himself a touchline ban as a United manager... FA agenda, eh? Let's just agree to disagree, I just think it's funny how you get infuriated by every comment of his. You're entitled to your opinion of course, so by all means keep on hating on him.

"...some on here are becoming obsessed"

You're the Liverpool supporter with over 4,000 posts on our forum. That could be construed as a tad obsessive ;)
Luckily there's a lot more to this forum than just United discussion, in case you didn't notice.

Peanut Butter

Liverpool fans will be taking to the streets with their Klopp oil paintings when he steers them to third this season.

"They dared to dream and they will go again."

Irrational.

It's not the first time he's made similar comments over the past week. We can't be sure it's directed specifically at United this time, but the sentiment is there. It's just a bit underhand really.

Call it paranoia, but he clearly has some kind of superiority complex. So what if teams revert to a defensive style against him? He seems to consider himself the pioneer of a divine form of free-scoring footballing art played by angels that no one should dare question or get in the way of. Otherwise you will have to face the consequences of him barking at officials and flailing his arms around like a cocaine-infused ventriloquist dummy.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
That's a world class point. I mean, people forget that Hitler had 44 years of not being a disgusting evil dictator, why are they so obsessed with their selective 12 year view of him? Why can't they divorce the two eras? Shortsighted blerts.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
It's not the first time he's made similar comments over the past week. We can't be sure it's directed specifically at United this time, but the sentiment is there. It's just a bit underhand really.

Call it paranoia, but he clearly has some kind of superiority complex. So what if teams revert to a defensive style against him? He seems to consider himself the pioneer of a divine form of free-scoring footballing art played by angels that no one should dare question or get in the way of. Otherwise you will have to face the consequences of him barking at officials and flailing his arms around like a cocaine-infused ventriloquist dummy.
You got all that from "most teams play without the offside rule against us"?

villain

Hates Beyoncé
That's a world class point. I mean, people forget that Hitler had 44 years of not being a disgusting evil dictator, why are they so obsessed with their selective 12 year view of him? Why can't they divorce the two eras? Shortsighted blerts.
Yeah... quite the comparison.

I think the point made was that Mourinho seemingly doesn't do those things anymore, suggesting a growth and maturity - therefore why continue to paint him by the actions of his past.

How you got to Hitler, I don't know.

SwansonsTache

Yeah, Hitler and a football manager, totally comparable.

Talking about world class points.

montpelier

Jurgen is a massive personality, a carefully cultivated massive personality.

Definite similarities to how Mourinho was when he arrived at Chelsea, for me.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool

I think the point made was that Mourinho seemingly doesn't do those things anymore, suggesting a growth and maturity - therefore why continue to paint him by the actions of his past.
By 'things' are you not including telling off Conte at 4-0 down or getting two touch line bans? Have any other managers got two bans this season?

villain

Hates Beyoncé
By 'things' are you not including telling off Conte at 4-0 down or getting two touch line bans? Have any other managers got two bans this season?
"telling off Conte" he made a remark about Conte show boating at 4-0 on the touchline.

As for his touch line bans what have they been for? Kicking a water bottle? Discussing referee performance?

Hardly Hitleresque.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Jose compared to Hitler now:lol:

This coming from fans of a club that condoned racism and had a go at the victim of racism while printing tshirts of a mentally unstable racist. Liverpool FC, a club run by, managed by and followed by a bunch of complete and utter buffoons.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
lol, the thread title. Did he really say that? What a whiny, cringeworthy wanker.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo

How you got to Hitler, I don't know.
Godwin's law.