Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

sunama

Baghdad Bob
I am not a Klopp fan and while many on here previously wanted Klopp or Pep as manager, I only wanted Jose, as I felt he was the only man with a CV appropriate for MUFC.

However, Klopp is getting a lot of flack in here, which I think is undeserved.
He is moaning about his own team not being given fair treatment and there is nothing wrong with this. And lets not forget that Klopp is currently in 2nd place, ie. above us. I know it hurts, but so far this season, LFC have been better than us.

BTW, once we are above them in the league (probably next season), I will let rip on Klopp/LFC in a way that none of you have done, so far. ;)

Tom Van Persie

No relation
The list of Mourinho's incidents, subsequent bans and what various football organisations would consider harmful statements is a very long one.
He carries bad reputation with him, sorry but that's just how life works.
If you constantly act like a prick, then people will judge you to be just that even if you'd suddenly try to change your attitude towards them.
A wife won't just forgive all the beatings and abuse to a husband of 40 years, if he suddenly one day comes home and declares: "I've changed!"

Klopp is just saying stuff that wind you up, and you lot hate getting wind up about it, that's the real issue.
I like how you lot think Klopp is some master who is doing all this to get under the skin of rival fans. Two cup final defeats in just over a year for the normal one, maybe he should focus on his own team :)

Rafateria

Seriously, it's shocking that some posters literally make up bollox to suit their agendas. Mane was clearly inconsistent at Southampton and it was said long before he went to Liverpool. Some of the scousers on here are hideous posters.
What's truly hideous is the lack of research and pure tribalism that oft passes as 'independent opinion' on here at times. Posters just spout popular crap because either it suits their rhetoric, or they believe it will raise their 'forum cred' to be seen following the perceived line, with little or indeed, no, substance in support of their claims.

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
Klopp doesn't compare to 'Special One' era José, not even in the same ball park.

José turned up and swept English football off it's feet, charming/trolling to the point of hypnotism, winning back to back leagues, ridiculous unbeaten home record, domestic cups.

Special One era José was basically the arrival of a Master Wizard.

Klopp is a good man manager, but his only real mastery is as a 'fan manager'. What I man by that is that he's skilled at cultivating a 'cult of personality' at the club he manages, and at Liverpool he's found a doting wife of a fanbase, to the point that it could be slightly dangerous for Liverpool if he under-achieves.

As I said above, in LvG's 2 seasons after taking over Moyes' mess, he got top 4 and won the F.A Cup, while being largely criticized by the press and by his own fanbase.

Klopp must get at least one of these this season, and even then, he wouldn't have matched LvG's time at United.

After 50 PL games in charge, he's got a worse record than LvG...
Master Wizard

Master Wizard

Master Wizard
:lol::nervous:

tomaldinho1

Why not? As bad as it was under LvG we still managed to win an FA Cup which is more than what's Klopp's managed to do at Liverpool. Two cup final defeats for Klopp since joining.
It's a valid point. At the end of the day successful managers win trophies and trophies build legacies.

You wouldn't think it given the hype around Klopp but he actually still has an inferior win rate to Brendan Rodgers. Food for thought.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
Why not? As bad as it was under LvG we still managed to win an FA Cup which is more than what's Klopp's managed to do at Liverpool. Two cup final defeats for Klopp since joining.
Fair enough. For what it's worth I'd be delighted with that decision.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
I like how you lot think Klopp is some master who is doing all this to get under the skin of rival fans. Two cup final defeats in just over a year for the normal one, maybe he should focus on his own team :)
Having read that I'm going to petition for his removal. It's all become so clear.

Womp

idiot
He's a bit of a cnut innit. Seems like a likeable bloke but doesn't shut up. You know there's a problem when other managers are sooking more than the one we currently have.

LFC-Fans

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah, I wouldn't like Sir Alex, his record when he initially took over you wasnt all that great.

Thats basically what youre saying. Of course you'd have Klopp over LvG.

LvG era Tom Van Persie is very angry and present day Tom Van Persie right about now. Just think back to the state of RedCafe when LvG was around.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.

sugar_kane

His metamorphosis from plucky charismatic underdog to snarky bitter scouse arsehole is almost complete and suddenly the world starts to make a little more sense again.

feck off Klopp.

Womp

idiot
Yeah, I wouldn't like Sir Alex, his record when he initially took over you wasnt all that great.

Thats basically what youre saying. Of course you'd have Klopp over LvG.

LvG era Tom Van Persie is very angry and present day Tom Van Persie right about now. Just think back to the state of RedCafe when LvG was around.
It's a completely different scenario though, the days of managers sticking around for that long is gone. In the current day any manager that performed as SAF did for the first few years woulda been sacked long before he had the opportunity to set a legacy.

You're kidding yourself if you believe Klopp is going to stick around for that long. If he doesn't win anything in a few seasons I think he will feck off tbh. He already looks like he's deranged.

Zoo

I am not a Klopp fan and while many on here previously wanted Klopp or Pep as manager, I only wanted Jose, as I felt he was the only man with a CV appropriate for MUFC.

However, Klopp is getting a lot of flack in here, which I think is undeserved.
He is moaning about his own team not being given fair treatment and there is nothing wrong with this. And lets not forget that Klopp is currently in 2nd place, ie. above us. I know it hurts, but so far this season, LFC have been better than us.

BTW, once we are above them in the league (probably next season), I will let rip on Klopp/LFC in a way that none of you have done, so far. ;)
Whether he is above or below us is irrelevant here.

Mihai

Seriously though, it's quite funny to see the reactions to every little thing he says, some on here are becoming obsessed with him and will just hate on whatever he does. If you don't like someone, just don't fecking listen to what the guy has to say, it'll make you happier and safe you some frustration and anger in the process.

I wouldn't want to hear what Mourinho thinks about something, ever. It's just irrelevant to me, but it's lovely to see that Klopp annoys so many of you :lol:
Well, judging by his antics during the match and by his post match comments, I guess he is the one obsessed and frustrated.

MAME DIOUF 32

His metamorphosis from plucky charismatic underdog to snarky bitter scouse arsehole is almost complete and suddenly the world starts to make a little more sense again.

feck off Klopp.
I think this is proof that it just cannot be avoided at Anfield. It's poisonous. It could even the strongest pragmatist into a foaming YN WA imbecile.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
I saw Firmino commit two fouls one of which would have been a sure yellow before throwing Herrera to the ground which could have even been a red. So you aren't really one to speak here.
Rooney's tackle ?

I can't think why he through Herrera to the ground. Can you tell me please ?

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
A Liverpool fan daring to accuse us/redcafe of hypocrisy? Seriously? Where do we even BEGIN with your lot! Stevie starfishs diving? Suarez? The mental gymnastics you put yourselves through to defend your players is hilarious.

Lad.

Most footballers cheat .It's called modern football.

bio202

Supports
liverpool
It's a completely different scenario though, the days of managers sticking around for that long is gone. In the current day any manager that performed as SAF did for the first few years woulda been sacked long before he had the opportunity to set a legacy.

You're kidding yourself if you believe Klopp is going to stick around for that long. If he doesn't win anything in a few seasons I think he will feck off tbh. He already looks like he's deranged.
Yes, Saf and wenger are the rarities in football. Football hasn't really had long term managers (even before the above) as such unless they have success.

The term "football no longer has managers that stick around" is just because it hasn't happened again yet but I believe it will.

If that's going to be Klopp I have no idea but it will happen at some club and at sometime in the future.

As regards Klopp being deranged... I think you miss the real reason. That is he genuinely doesnt give feck about other fans. other managers, other clubs or the press. Hes only interested in his players, the club and to a lesser extent the Liverpool fans.

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
For years it's been attributed to Liverpool due to Hillsborough. That was what the victims stuff emanated from. That's the genesis of the label. Nothing else. Now that's been proven to be utterly false people think it ok to engineer other 'reasons' for its use. Fact is, it's a relic of Hillsborough and shouldn't be used casually as a stick to beat Liverpool with. Even if you use it in a totally unrelated way it's not appropriate as it's too synonymous with the lies and heartache around an event where innocent people died.
Good man you are !

Even reading his posts made me angry and a bit emotional. Some people just don't understand what effect it still has on us. When I say us I mean those who were there who seen it all unfold .

I'll most probably be called a victim for that post.

Once again. Thanks .

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
Ah, the green smiley, hello, old friend.

'Master Wizard' is a neuro-linguistic term, someone who is so skilled with language and psychology that they are essentially dealing in a different currency to the rest of their peers, playing a different game...

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/128474925371/how-to-spot-a-wizard

Special One era José was, without doubt, a 'Master Wizard'.
You're into some weird shit

"According to my Moist Robot Hypothesis (that we are programmable meat) and paired with the Master Wizard view of the world"

From that link..

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Well, judging by his antics during the match and by his post match comments, I guess he is the one obsessed and frustrated.
I think being frustrated about conceding an offside goal in the last ten minutes of a very important match is perfectly normal, but maybe that's just me.

ManRant

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Klopp makes a joke at a press conference and people come streaming in here talking about how he's whining, spouting conspiracy theories, or how he's having a meltdown. :houllier:
He just should say what he want to say without all the sarcasm. Trying to be witty all the time made him looked like a grumpy old man.

Mihai

I think being frustrated about conceding an offside goal in the last ten minutes of a very important match is perfectly normal, but maybe that's just me.
And obessed, since he is still moaning after almost a week.

Womp

idiot
It's a known fact that the referees have been rubbish this season, we've had some absolutely dreadful calls go against us as well as just about every other team in the league. You don't see other managers still talking about decisions that happened over a week ago.

JustinC00

What a bellend. Just opening himself up to absolute ridicule every time liverpool win a game or draw level because of an offside goal.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I think he's great, and 90% of United fans would have had him in a heartbeat over Jose if that had been an option.

Does anyone honestly believe that the LFC squad is better than ours? And yet...paying better football, scoring more goals and ahead of us in the league. Will it last? Don't know, running 20km more than the opposition is bound to take its toll.

But a team with Jose Mourinho as a manager has absolutely no legs to stand on with regards to outrageous press statements.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
The list of Mourinho's incidents, subsequent bans and what various football organisations would consider harmful statements is a very long one.
He carries bad reputation with him, sorry but that's just how life works.
If you constantly act like a prick, then people will judge you to be just that even if you'd suddenly try to change your attitude towards them.
A wife won't just forgive all the beatings and abuse to a husband of 40 years, if he suddenly one day comes home and declares: "I've changed!"

Klopp is just saying stuff that wind you up, and you lot hate getting wind up about it, that's the real issue.
Rubbish post which also impressively manages to kick itself in the shins throw GU comical contradictions.

"Donald Trump is not a racist, idiotic, sexist moron. He's just putting on a show and winding people up".

The 'real issue' is never fans pointing to a manager and laughing at his idiocy. Like, ever.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I think he's great, and 90% of United fans would have had him in a heartbeat over Jose if that had been an option.

Does anyone honestly believe that the LFC squad is better than ours? And yet...paying better football, scoring more goals and ahead of us in the league. Will it last? Don't know, running 20km more than the opposition is bound to take its toll.

But a team with Jose Mourinho as a manager has absolutely no legs to stand on with regards to outrageous press statements.
Agree. Because our manager said stupid things when he was at another club, we, as individuals, simply cannot criticize/mock anyone else for saying stupid things. Ever. Because that somehow make complete sense.

TheReligion

Abusive
Klopp really does need a good shower and shave, and maybe put on a crisp suit for matchday just once.

He looks like a Big Issue seller - there is nothing wrong with this by the way. It's just that he represents the second biggest football club in England - he could make an effort now and then.
:lol:

Baxter

I am sorry but this is a joke. He won two titles with Dortmund and turned them into an European powerhouse again while, before him, they had not been on the map for more than ten years.
Powerhouse is a bit far. To be fair he did win the back to back titles but he's been absolutely abysmal in finals and his Liverpool team had done absolutely nothing to warrant the praise they, or him, get from the media.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
The offside rule comment was very much tongue in cheek.

Powerhouse is a bit far. To be fair he did win the back to back titles but he's been absolutely abysmal in finals and his Liverpool team had done absolutely nothing to warrant the praise they, or him, get from the media.
Really?

NK86

Rooney's tackle ?

I can't think why he through Herrera to the ground. Can you tell me please ?
A professional foul which was rightly a yellow. Does that allow him to then shove him? Firminio could and should have seen red. Yet you have the Pool fans crying about Herrera.

lonelyred

Shouldn't he now have to explain to the FA what he meant by the "without the offside rule" comment? Managers and players were asked to do that in recent past for publicly making similar sarcastic jokes (considered to be disrespectful towards the referees or the FA itself).

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Klopp is a clever man and has realized playing into the victim mentality of the club is going to go down well with the unwashed masses that lap all this shit up. It's either that or he's himself become a deluded, bitter wanker.

SachinJ22

Poster of Nonsense
Shouldn't he now have to explain to the FA what he meant by the "without the offside rule" comment? Managers and players were asked to do that in recent past for publicly making similar sarcastic jokes (considered to be disrespectful towards the referees or the FA itself).
That applies only for Jose, it doesn't apply for Wenger or Kloop or Pep.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
And obessed, since he is still moaning after almost a week.
It's been six days now with no league game since. Hardly obsessed. If he mentioned it at every opportunity for the remainder of the season you'll have a point.