Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
I think we will. Mane will be back soon and European football will impact four of the top six.

This is our blip. The same blip that United, City and Spurs have had. We'll recover in a few weeks.
It's not a blip, it's a total meltdown. The players are knackered from Flopps pressing game. Can't wait to see his happy spa act again during the interviews tonight. Soon even the most deluded of Pool fans will see the light, the man is a spoofer.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Blessing in disguise. Spared Klopp of a 6th final defeat.

AndyJ1985

I think we will. Mane will be back soon and European football will impact four of the top six.

This is our blip. The same blip that United, City and Spurs have had. We'll recover in a few weeks.
The high intensity football you play will have an bigger impact on your players than Europe will have on on us. We have greater squad depth than Liverpool.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Scouse hitting the skids? Only beat lower league opposition since New Year's.

Hojoon

Very weird anyone would call Gerrard an all time great. He's not even among the best 100 players who played football so it makes zero sense.

Great player though.
Agreed. I know people's definition of great can be different but if I had to make a 25 squad of all time he wouldn't be in my first four squads.

JG3001

Assuming we get there, I'm glad we won't be facing Liverpool in the final. No matter how crap their form is, they always seem to raise their game against us in recent seasons. And I personally wouldn't have fancied us to beat them.

Not to disrespect Southampton though, I think they will be very tough to play as well and could cause an upset.

Rajma

Seems like Gerrard brought back with him his dark cloud over Liverpool, I honestly think that man is cursed.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Starting to wonder about this whole gegendepressing malarky. I know that it was sustainable over a season at Dortmund, but the PL with the intensity and no winter break is a different kettle of fish.

And they don't even have Europe this year, imagine a fair few thursday night matches thrown in there as well.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
They've been awful in 2017, truly awful. Losing Mane can't affect them this badly can it?
of course it does. He's their most important player by far, and they have nobody who can replace him

cyberman

Their cutting edge is gone, it's been gone for a while but their defence suddenly keeping clean sheets during December so 1 goal from their misfiring attack was all that was needed.
Now their defence has reverted to type and their attack has just collapsed so they're being exposed time and time again.
God help their left side v Hazard in a few weeks.

AXVnee7

of course it does. He's their most important player by far, and they have nobody who can replace him
If they rely on one player to that's extent then they have problems.

Same with us and Ibra. No excuses.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
Starting to wonder about this whole gegendepressing malarky. I know that it was sustainable over a season at Dortmund, but the PL with the intensity and no winter break is a different kettle of fish.

And they don't even have Europe this year, imagine a fair few thursday night matches thrown in there as well.
The premier league has always been a squad game as well and Liverpool seem to lack any depth. Reminded me of LVG playing Blackett and McNair playing the young lad at right back.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
They looked like they could have conceeded another couple goals today despite welcoming Matip back- that has nothing to do with Mane tbh.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I would like to gently applaud whoever thought up that thread title

Robbie Boy

I just find him so dislikable. I have no idea why so many of our fans think he's such a great character.

cyberman

What chances is Klopp talking about? He's being really ignorant and disingenuous right now