Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Baxter

:lol: Sarcastic wanker. 'Score.... oh my god'.

'Do we have to fill time?'

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Wee bit tetchy in the post-match interview here.

Alex Styles

What do you think is the problem?

Klopp: We have to score more goals.

They also need to concede less goals.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
What's going on in here? :lol:

We're sitting in fourth and looking competitive in a very high standard top six. The knee-jerk reactions going on right now are as ridiculous as the ones from people who thought we'd win the league in October.

If we were sitting way off the pace of the the top four I'd be worried but this really is just a blip at the moment. If we get to a May and we're fifth or sixth I'll go along with idea that Klopp needs to rethink his methods, but I don't think it's the time to write us off.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
His blood pressure can't be in a good place during that interview.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
It isn't true that he mentioned us getting offside goals in his post match interview, is it?

Someone mentioned it in the League Cup thread.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Will the football world ever start to realise that he's actually a wanker?

cyberman

We're sitting in fourth and looking competitive in a very high standard top six. The knee-jerk reactions going on right now are as ridiculous as the ones from people who thought we'd win the league in October.

If we were sitting way off the pace of the the top four I'd be worried but this really is just a blip at the moment. If we get to a May and we're fifth or sixth I'll go along with idea that Klopp needs to rethink his methods, but I don't think it's the time to write us off.
Have you seen your fixture list over the next month? Lose v Chelsea and you're probably 1 point off 6th with all the pressure going into Arsenal / Spurs / Leicester. Even Hull can't be overlooked with the way you're playing.
You're not suddenly going to discover your zip and energy as the English season goes on. English football doesn't allow it. You have to manage that grind and Klopp hasn't shown he can

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.

The pressure is getting to the tosser and that can very easily transmit itself to the team

Irrational.

Wonder if he'll be punished for moaning about the refs... :rolleyes:

He's a definitely a Jekyll and Hyde type character. All smiles and charm when Liverpool are winning, but a sore, bitter, classless wanker when they aren't.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Have you seen your fixture list over the next month? Lose v Chelsea and you're probably 1 point off 6th with all the pressure going into Arsenal / Spurs / Leicester. Even Hull can't be overlooked with the way you're playing.
You're not suddenly going to discover your zip and energy as the English season goes on. English football doesn't allow it. You have to manage that grind and Klopp hasn't shown he can
We do well against the other top six sides and Mane is back soon. Hull and Leicester worry me. We seem to drop points in games like that.

So you don't think it's possible that this is a blip like what United, City and Spurs have had? Spurs were written off about six weeks ago.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool

"Idiot wind, blowing every time you move your teeth. You're an idiot, Klopp. It's a wonder that you still know how to breathe..."
Sturridge is clearly slowed down by the gegenwind.