Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Trikie

Supports
Liverpool
I've said this before, in the medium term (and certainly long term), I'm not concerned at all about liverpool's "revival" under Klopp. Their squad is the very definition of average; only Coutinho and Mane have any real quality, and neither are elite level players. They need huge investment, but they wont be able to keep up with us, City or Chelsea in terms of spending. Their best players will eventually go elsewhere, and they start at square 1, and never get past square 2.

also :lol::lol:
After a statement like that you cant be calling the likes of City and Chelsae plastics.

Liverpool should have gone full strength today , far more important to stop the rot and stay in with a chance of a trophy . The Chelsea game is nowhere near as important as win , lose or draw they are surely still in with a shout for top 4 with the amount of games they have got left to play . Terrible from Klopp .
Maybe, maybe not. We have really struggled with a thin squad through a heavy fixture congested Christmas and January. However now that we are out of everything else there is only the league to concentrate on so will be looking at only one game a week somtimes two weeks. When the European games start again we shall see what happens. I'm not happy about being out but could be a blessing in the long run to achieve our main target the season.

I hope they finish 6th so badly, the sheer amount of shite they've given us for being in 6th would make it hilarious.
Seriously? after all the shit you have been dishing out for the last 20 years

legolegs

duploarms
Supports
Ajax
Just saw this stat.

Moyes' win rate at Man United: 52.9%
Klopp's win rate at Liverpool: 48%
Of course Moyes had a higher win rate.. he was manager of the richest club in the country and took over a title winning team....

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
After a statement like that you cant be calling the likes of City and Chelsae plastics.

Maybe, maybe not. We have really struggled with a thin squad through a heavy fixture congested Christmas and January. However now that we are out of everything else there is only the league to concentrate on so will be looking at only one game a week somtimes two weeks. When the European games start again we shall see what happens. I'm not happy about being out but could be a blessing in the long run to achieve our main target the season.

As if Liverpool wouldn't speed more if they generated more. They are already being subsidized by their owners.

shaky

Yeah but, Big Sam has a 100% win rate with England. ;)

Not comparable because it is over different lengths of time.
these stats are both based on their first 51 games in charge i think

Jaybomb

Liverpool are back! :lol:

Deserves that after fielding Woodburn, Randall, Ejaria in an important FA Cup game. Can't understand why managers do that. It shows disrespect to the opposition.... Do they not want to win? You'd think they would go all out and try to win a trophy!

Liverpool are gonna go trophyless once again and they have the nerve to laugh at our (short) misfortune. Deluded scousers.:lol: If Klopp keeps this up, he'll be out the door faster than you can say "Gegenpress"

cyberman

Spending money doesn't make you a plastic club.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.

We've tended to dish it out after winning things and after finishing above you at the end of the season.

You lot tend to do it after less than half the season has gone.

The oddest stuff was all this 'we've played all our hardest away games now and we only have easy sides to face now'

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
It's as knee jerk now as it was earlier in the season.

I'm going to wait until the end of the season and see where we end up.
That's nobly calm of you Klopper, which doesn't surprise me as, from what I can see, you're a pretty balanced scouse fan who posts well and has a bit of class. Fair play to you mate.

But...

Are you not a bit pissed off to be out of the FA Cup after losing the other semi to Saints just days ago?

Just last night me and you were talking about Klopp and the conversation was, "if he doesn't get top 4 or win the FA Cup", now it's just "if he doesn't get top 4...", and this was against Wolves, at home.

A month ago, Liverpool fans on here were talking about this being a title challenge (not you, to be fair), and now, if we're realistic, it's a battle for top 4 and literally nothing else.

I just think at this point you've got to look at his methods and wonder, 'is this guy actually better than Rodgers?' Or is he just a bigger name?'.

I also think that winning a trophy, any trophy, should be high on Klopp's priorities for this group of players, and also for the fans. And I think he's let you lot down with that team today.

Trikie

Supports
Liverpool
The oddest stuff was all this 'we've played all our hardest away games now and we only have easy sides to face now'
On paper that should be true, but in reality we all know where we tend to fall down. Always seem to up our game against the big boys. We seriously need to sort out our attitude

Fracture90

Klopp:"If you look closely at the ball as it was being passed around, it seemed to not be properly inflated. That would make it very difficult for a team who play passing football whilst not affecting a long ball team like Wolves.

The balls are always properly inflated for Man United although they play long ball. *Laughs uncontrollably*"
:lol::lol::lol:

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Klopp and Liverpool are going places. Look at this football. They wiped away City, we labour to a narrow 1-0 win. Those are the differences in our approaches.
I said earlier on in the season when they were ten or so points behind us that they have a higher ceiling than us and actually are capable of breathtaking games at times... klopp has a clear idea what he wants and it will mean alot of goals and pressing.
Klopp is going to make them grand again.
Klopp is amazing. Oh how we laughed when he took over in october from Brendan, how we enjoyed his similar record to Brendan.... he is a class act :(
Berry berry shrew indeed...

NK86

But you had so many Liverpool fans on here say that the fixture congestion is overstated and that you are good enough to go through it and be still in the hunt. Now all are playing a different tune.

It's not about being out of the competition but the fact you have won once in a month should be really worrying especially since you are now only missing one important player. The fact your defense has been exposed throughout is down to Klopp doing nothing to address it. You will have a tough time building momentum because you only have 6 matches over the next two months. It is very easy to say that now the focus can be solely on the league but momentum is a huge thing and it only builds if you play regularly. Our own run was because we kept the momentum through Europa, EL and the FA cup so far along with the league. This helps a lot.

djembatheking

I just don`t think resting players today made sense as I think Liverpool will still be in a good position to claim a top 4 spot whether you beat Chelsea or not .

SomeRandomPerson

Is this correct?

Christ, I'd be depressed at that if I were a Liverpool fan. I mean, yeah, easier fixture list so they'll have time to rest and go into games fresh, but imagine only getting to see your team play 6 times over 2 months.

Ban

They happily went out of all the cups to focus on the league to qualify for CL. Next season they'll go out of the CL to focus on the league.

BorisDeLeFora

Same problems repeating themselves over and over again, pointless slow possession, go nowhere, full backs push high, someone does something stupid, the ball is lofted into the Liverpool half, then there's a bright white flash, an eerie noise, a bit of confusion, and Liverpool are a goal down.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

I just don`t think resting players today made sense as I think Liverpool will still be in a good position to claim a top 4 spot whether you beat Chelsea or not .
Who do you support ?

VanGaalEra

Is this correct?

Christ, I'd be depressed at that if I were a Liverpool fan. I mean, yeah, easier fixture list so they'll have time to rest and go into games fresh, but imagine only getting to see your team play 6 times over 2 months.
Factor in pre season and they'll only play 16 competitive games in 7 months.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Till now it's Klopp the Flopp.

He's delivered nothing yet.

At least they can concentrate on the Premier League.

EyeInTheSky

It's not a huge defence, but this run of fixtures would be hard for any squad - look how crap we're playing with the fixture pile up. All teams go through rough patches in a season, this is LFC's.

What United need to do is make sure we get league form back so we can capitalise, because if LFC get healthy and back to 1 match a week, Klopp's methods clearly work very well.
Sorry what? Fixture pile up?