g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.
Good points, although I think Klopp deserves a lot of credit for what he achieved with Dortmund.

It’s why I’d rather we stick with him regardless of where we finish this season (some would probably suggest he deserves the sack if we finish outside the top four and don’t win anything). His style of play is imbedded in the club now and it’d take ages for a new manager to come in and implement new tactics etc.
I think the fact that our owners are prepared to back him financially is a firm indicator that he's not going anywhere in the near future, regardless of what we do, or don't do, this season. He's not stupid. He knows exactly where our weaknesses are. & in the course of time, just like Ferguson did with the likes of Jim Leighton, he'll fix the goalkeeping situation.

HisDudeness

Supports
Rangers
Indeed. Actually the only people I've seen even suggesting he's not good enough for the top are United fans on a United forum. So no bias there then. Certainly not from media commentators nor club officials or managers within the game. Which would suggest that those commenting on how he's not good enough don't know their arse from their elbow :D
Yeah. Managers have different ideas for how their team should play. A too negative approach, for example, might have an extreme negative impact on league standings. You deff don't want your team to be flat footed... not knowing where to pass whenever they have the ball... no plan. Current Liverpool are playing well as a team... players don't look lost on the ball. It's called chemistry. They can still potentially win the CL.

For example, they bring in another manager... now they are very negative, the players look isolated (they are functioning less as a team), and they are hoofing aimless long balls a ridiculous amount of times.

They play Porto next away (Ithink). Under Klopp you expect a win... even away. He brings that buzz.

Last edited:

HisDudeness

Supports
Rangers
It would be funny if they sacked Klopp and brought in Pardewpr. They won't find a better manager than Klopp at the moment.... in terms of having a chance of winning the league again.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Can't wait to see Klopp's dig at Swansea.
"The whole of Wales was in their box"

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Waits far too long to make subs when we’re up against it. Was he like that at Dortmund? Bugs the hell out of me.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Beats the top team last week and gets beat by the bottom team the week after :lol:

tomaldinho1

You wonder if he still just focuses all his energy on the big games - as he probably would have done in the Bundesliga - and expects these matches to be easy. He's been in the Prem for a while now, how can they be so erratic...

keep it up :)

lysglimt

Scout
Once Liverpool drop their energy-levels - they are mediocre. And it must be exhausting playing they way they play.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

A blueprint for the rest of the teams in the bottom half. He only has one way of playing.

SuperiorXI

A blueprint for the rest of the teams in the bottom half. He only has one way of playing.
That's a great way to put it.

Trying to go toe to toe against Klopp style of play is asking for trouble as he just goes all out, playing this way and you can make them look useless.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

Worryingly accurate. The last two teams we’ve failed to score against were West Brom and Swansea, who both represent London traffic at half 5.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
I heard lawrenson saying he thought they could win the Champions League this season on the radio last Saturday, decided was was peak delusion and backed Swansea tonight.

Can't wait to hear what the German cheerleader has to say tonight.

LFC are the gift that keeps giving.

Posh Red

How does this guy get such a free pass when it comes to talking complete shite? I’ve listened to him talk for a good few minutes now and I have no idea what he’s trying to say.

Djemba-Djemba

Klopp just did a 3 minute interview where he was clearly talking English and yet I didn't have a clue what he was saying.

Just mumbling nonsense.

SuperiorXI

Jurgen post-Swansea defeat:

"They had no chances"
"They celebrated each challenge they won"
"We wanted to play football"
I'm sick of hearing this fecking shite.

Just because Swansea didn't go full tiki-taka all around the pitch doesn't mean they didn't play football. It's a poor excuse from a sore, sore loser.

Irrational.

LOL he really said that ? What the feck does that even mean ?
Indeed. He was just speaking what we in the medical profession called "word salad". Just a combination of random words to string a sentence together with zero coherence. Utterly meaningless interview. :lol: