Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Inter Yer Nan

Jurgen post-Swansea defeat:

"They had no chances"
"They celebrated each challenge they won"
"We wanted to play football"
Coming from the man who lost his shit when they won a nothing game at Norwich and did a lap of honor after an equally insignificant home draw with WBA.

I hate his "want to play football" garbage. Maybe he should not play football too and he might actually win something.

brian017

"They had no chances"
Pretty sure I've seen him jumping like a mad man on the sidelines when Liverpool have won tackles before. Pot, kettle

el3mel

Indeed. He was just speaking what we in the medical profession called "word salad". Just a combination of random words to string a sentence together with zero coherence. Utterly meaningless interview. :lol:
The hell with that haha. :lol:

Forget Conte. This guy is the real clown. :lol::lol:

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Usually happens after a very specific type of stroke/ brain injury which knocks out the word association centre in the brain.

But we can apply it to Klopp and his delusions. :lol:
Have always had the opinion that being a fan of #LFC should be classified as an illness.

James Peril

Reminds me of Wenger back in the days. Went absolutely mental that Fulham didn't play attacking football when they beat Arsenal, yet he applauded teams he beat with ease because they lost playing attacking football. Go figure! These managers should really learn how to not belittle the other side when losing against them, it's so stupid.

extincti fugax hominum

A great attacking coach who has no clue about defending. Thankfully, attacking wins games and defending wins titles in football. At best, he will be a cup manager for Liverpool like Rafa was and will be lucky to reach the same heights as him imo.

mike bird

Supports
Boston Celtics
Yeah, Klopp is a clown for sure. Beating Man City only to lose to Swansea, which means Swansea are better than City, am I right?

It doesn't matter though, there are as many Pep a££ lickers in here as there Klopp a$$ lickers, who still think that those two nuts are God's gift to football. Enjoy it you brown noses!

haram

A great attacking coach who has no clue about defending. Thankfully, attacking wins games and defending wins titles in football. At best, he will be a cup manager for Liverpool like Rafa was and will be lucky to reach the same heights as him imo.
If he's such a great attacking coach why can Liverpool not break teams down that defend deep?

breakout67

Supports
Man City
If he's such a great attacking coach why can Liverpool not break teams down that defend deep?
That is one of the great mysteries of football that will be never answered; because he has pashun and his teams are entertaining; all sorts of narratives are created about him.

Inter Yer Nan

Reminds me of Wenger back in the days. Went absolutely mental that Fulham didn't play attacking football when they beat Arsenal, yet he applauded teams he beat with ease because they lost playing attacking football. Go figure! These managers should really learn how to not belittle the other side when losing against them, it's so stupid.
Yeah, he was praising that Slovenian team (name is escaping me) that they dicked 7-0 for their quality and style of play but any team that has the audacity to make it difficult or heaven forbid beat him gets completely lambasted.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool

"They had no chances"
Nah you made that up. Surely he did not repeat that dumb shit again.:(

It reminds me of Joachim Low Total Fussball, where the f*cka refused to practice corners and freekicks, because it was unethical to score from non-open play. Then somebody finally talked some sense into him and Germany wins the World Cup via

1-0 Portgual Penalty
2-2 Ghana Corner
1-0 USA Freekick
1-0 France Freekick
1-0 Brazil Corner

Who could imagine that allowing Kroos to take studied freekick and corner variations could be useful. :houllier:

Why are these managers just so stubborn and stuck in their ways that they have zero tactical adaptility? It´s not like one demands rocket science, but maybe not two non-threatening defensive midfielders and a defensive RB playing against the bottom team in the league.

automaticflare

No surprises yet again this spoofer found out for being a one trick pony.
Been saying it since day one since he came and since he was at Dortmund.
Absolute brain dead clown of a manager. Mid table mindset club have a joke shop of a manager. Top to bottom a shambles to be honest.

vVd 75m can’t head a ball clear but the previous dropped points were all on loveren. Haha rediculous.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Man he talks some shite.
What the feck is he talking about in this post match interview
How does this guy get such a free pass when it comes to talking complete shite? I’ve listened to him talk for a good few minutes now and I have no idea what he’s trying to say.
Klopp just did a 3 minute interview where he was clearly talking English and yet I didn't have a clue what he was saying.

Just mumbling nonsense.
He's always been like that. Baffled me the praise he got from Liverpool fans for this. There's no way on earth he said all that.

Kapardin

But but I thought VVD was enough to stop them leaking goals against fodder?

Relatives supporting Pool were unbearable the past week after beating City. Back to normal now, finally I have some peace.

automaticflare

But but I thought VVD was enough to stop them leaking goals against fodder?

Relatives supporting Pool were unbearable the past week after beating City. Back to normal now, finally I have some peace.
Literally the only defender who would have improved them in world football was Vvd they said :nono:

Claude Cat

Supports
Liverpool
No surprises yet again this spoofer found out for being a one trick pony.
Been saying it since day one since he came and since he was at Dortmund.
Absolute brain dead clown of a manager. Mid table mindset club have a joke shop of a manager. Top to bottom a shambles to be honest.
Lol all this after 1 defeat in 20 games. Insanity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Suedesi

Nah you made that up. Surely he did not repeat that dumb shit again.:(

It reminds me of Joachim Low Total Fussball, where the f*cka refused to practice corners and freekicks, because it was unethical to score from non-open play. Then somebody finally talked some sense into him and Germany wins the World Cup via

1-0 Portgual Penalty
2-2 Ghana Corner
1-0 USA Freekick
1-0 France Freekick
1-0 Brazil Corner

Who could imagine that allowing Kroos to take studied freekick and corner variations could be useful. :houllier:

Why are these managers just so stubborn and stuck in their ways that they have zero tactical adaptility? It´s not like one demands rocket science, but maybe not two non-threatening defensive midfielders and a defensive RB playing against the bottom team in the league.

This is certainly nonsense

GM K

LOL he really said that ? What the feck does that even mean ?

It means every time they won a challenge, they all ran to the corner post to rejoice with the player that one the challenge as if they just scored a crucial championship winning goal.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Their midfield is dreadful. The fact that Matip was starting all their attacks tells you everything.

Irrational.

Apparently was caught shouting at a fan yesterday:

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has apologised for getting drawn into an argument with a supporter following his side's defeat at Swansea on Monday.

The German admitted that he reacted to comments made to him by the fan near the dugout after his side's 18-game unbeaten run came to an end in Wales.

"He was shouting at me all the time. Sorry, I reacted one time," said Klopp.

"I remind myself I am a human being and not a professional manager who takes that all the time."

He added: "At one point, I said 'please'. He felt quite good because nobody can do anything. He is in a good position. I'm sure I'm not the first manager."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42781304

:lol:

He's cracking up.

Ashley R1+O

That "Robin Hood" meme was great. Robbing from the rich and giving to the poor. Good man.

ZAGREB RED

Liverpool struggle to break teams down when they have the bulk of the possession, their strength lies in hitting teams on the breakaway. Losing Coutinho means they don't really have anyone in their midfield that can open teams up when they park the bus.

Zlaatan

Parody Account

Well tbf one of Swansea's CB's celebrated like he had just scored when Lallana put the rebound over the bar after Firmino hit the post with a minute left of the game. Seeing them waste such a massive chance to grab a point in the final seconds and then having a Swansea player celebrating that like a madman in the midst of all the disappointed Liverpool was absolutely hilarious. :lol:

MR Reese

Supports
Liverpool
I'm sick of hearing this fecking shite.

Just because Swansea didn't go full tiki-taka all around the pitch doesn't mean they didn't play football. It's a poor excuse from a sore, sore loser.
Tbf,Swansea were poor and very lucky to get away with 3 points. We should have scored with our chances.We weren't great though but were unlucky.