Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Seven Seas Sardines

"Our changing room was too far away from the pitch. I screamed Scheisse from the top of my voice and David never replied. We had to stress to come back and could never settle down in the second half."

Djemba-Djemba

Hilarious watching Klopp squirm when asked to explain his conspiracy theory about BT cutting the match short on Saturday.

He's a complete bullshitter.

cyberman

When you play 1 week with VAR and another without, there is no consistency ..

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Hope they get smashed today. Then he can blame it on the boogy or whatever the feck else he thinks of.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Hopefully his hipster lookalike mate at Huddersfield gets relegated. Spineless performances in both games vs Pool, while playing out of their skin vs United. Feck off.

Hopefully his hipster lookalike mate at Huddersfield gets relegated. Spineless performances in both games vs Pool, while playing out of their skin vs United. Feck off.
They played well against us but that was possibly our worst performance of the last two years. Let's not pretend we deserved anything from that fame

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
The conspiracy about added time is ridiculous but he's correct to point out that so was the alloted added time. Football games should take longer with VAR and the difference is more than a couple of minutes.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
I really think this is untrue. A large majority of Liverpool fans don’t expect us to win the league every season. I’ve never actually heard a Liverpool fan say “next year is our year”.
I think the only times I've geniunely believed we would win it next year since we last won it was . Most knowledgeable Liverpool fans and most of the lads I know will all agree on the following.

1991/92 - Champions the season before.
1996/97 - Our team on the day the season before could beat anyone and we had a good crop of young players.
2001/02 - The year after the cup treble.
2002/03 - Think we finished second the season before.
2009/10 - We finished second the season before and were a shit hot team.

Jaybomb

This. Never despised a team as much as I despise Huddersfield right now.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I think the only times I've geniunely believed we would win it next year since we last won it was . Most knowledgeable Liverpool fans and most of the lads I know will all agree on the following.

1996/97 - Our team on the day the season before could beat anyone and we had a good crop of young players.
Yeah I definitely used to think it a bit in my younger years.

Honestly though, I really thought we’d do it in 13/14 after we beat City.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This BT added time is his "Fahcts" moment.

Stick a fork in this Klown, he is done.

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
What was that, 20 years ago?
It is still a lame excuse . Do you want more ?

The pitch when he complained about rugby being played at Old Trafford in November after West Ham beat you in the cup in January. Playing into the setting sun in that tournament in South America. Blaming jet leg after flying from Turkey when Newcastle snotted United 5 - 0. You dont get jetlag from flying from Turkey especially one that lasts for three days. Two hour time difference and three day jet lag :lol: .

All managers use excuse . End of. Ta - Ra :D

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Yeah I definitely used to think it a bit in my younger years.

Honestly though, I really thought we’d do it in 13/14 after we beat City.
I kind of did in a way but deep down I knew we had blew our biggest chance.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
It is still a lame excuse . Do you want more ?

The pitch when he complained about rugby being played at Old Trafford in November after West Ham beat you in the cup in January. Playing into the setting sun in that tournament in South America. Blaming jet leg after flying from Turkey when Newcastle snotted United 5 - 0. You dont get jetlag from flying from Turkey especially one that lasts for three days. Two hour time difference and three day jet lag :lol: .

All managers use excuse . End of. Ta - Ra :D
You're right, they do all use excuses. Some more ridiculous then others, such as the examples you've cited and Klopp's that have been highlighted in this thread. Probably the only time Klopp will be comparable to Fergie as well.

I don't see the need for the ta ra with that smiley. Makes you seem incredibly smug and a bit rude.

Djemba-Djemba

I suppose until Klopp wears a t shirt in support of a racist he's got a way to go to be the most embarrassing Liverpool manager of the last 5 or 6 years.

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
You're right, they do all use excuses. Some more ridiculous then others, such as the examples you've cited and Klopp's that have been highlighted in this thread. Probably the only time Klopp will be comparable to Fergie as well.

I don't see the need for the ta ra with that smiley. Makes you seem incredibly smug and a bit rude.

C' mon lad I was just having a laugh . I can be smug ( must be a Scouse thing ) sometimes but rarely rude. I was putting the lad in his place and there is nothing wrong with that.

CA1

The lack of real discussion about them going out of the cup the other day was music to my ears. It means it is simply expected now.

beep

"Our changing room was too far away from the pitch. I screamed Scheisse from the top of my voice and David never replied. We had to stress to come back and could never settle down in the second half."
"There was an even number of clothes hooks in our dressing room. Everyone knows the yin/yang nature of......ermmm.....nature dictates that an even number of coathooks means an uneven performance on the field. It's science."

Verminator

Are you an Arsenal fan?
Because Liverpool sure as shit didn't win that year.

Hamann: Klopp not good enough

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Liverpool icon Dietmar Hamann says Jurgen Klopp's reign has not been good enough due to lack of trophies: 'You can only talk the talk for so long. At some stage, you have to produce'

This is not a sudden change in outlook from the former Germany international. Hamann was baffled by Klopp receiving a new deal at the end of his first eight months in charge after two cup final defeats against Manchester City and Sevilla.

‘I got quite a bit of stick for saying it at the time. People may see it different now, I’ve not changed my mind. I hope he can turn the corner, but if I look at results in the last few days, then I just wonder where the team and the club is going.

‘If a contract gets extended after losing two cup finals, what message does it send to the fans? It’s one thing getting to the final, but you have to take the opportunities. In recent years Liverpool, when the chips are down, always find a way to lose.

‘A good team or outstanding team always finds a way to win. An average team finds a way not to.’
Refreshing to see an ex dipper calling Klopp's bluff.

Andeva

Supports
FK Haugesund
Isn't there a really unpopular caracter in hinduisim with the same name as him? I remember learning about him at school maybe 20 years ago. We were told that when his name was about to come up in hindu cultures, listeners would start making noises to kill the sound of his name. One can imagine it's a custome they'll adopt over at RAWK.

DreamIsh

Supports
Liverpool
Refreshing to see an ex dipper calling Klopp's bluff.
What a load of garbage.

Its as if people think a couple years ago we were some elite club winning titles year after year and now Klopps come in and hasn't delivered. Everyone laughs at Arsenal for just getting 4th every year... well we can't even do that! So how bad does that make us look?

Our league finishes have been abysmal barring that one season under Brendan. How can you go from finishing 6th 7th 8th to "Yeah we should be winning trophies, Klopps not delivering" Just because 'we're Liverpool' and it should be our right to be winning trophies? Lay off!

Taking history and stature out of the equation we are a midtable club looking to break into the top four. It's sad, but its true. You cant say "Oh yeah but X many years ago we were dominating, so we should be dominating now."

What Klopp has done, in respect to our recent campaigns (Which is all I'm interested in), is brilliant. Two cup finals in his first season was incredible, I don't even know if any of our players had even been in cup final before that. Also, the fact that no Liverpool fan was even expecting us to get to two cup finals tells you everything.

The current target for us should be to establish ourselves as a top four club. When people predict the top four before the season begins we need Liverpool to be mentioned just like Manchester City are. At the moment we aren't. We're a "maybe". That has to change before we even start to think about trophies.

Kapardin

The current target for us should be to establish ourselves as a top four club. When people predict the top four before the season begins we need Liverpool to be mentioned just like Manchester City are. At the moment we aren't. We're a "maybe". That has to change before we even start to think about trophies.
Top 4 or being a wealthy club has no connection to the ability to win the odd league cup or FA Cup though.