Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Should've been sent to the stands the silly Scouse prick.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
For all the praise he gets for attacking, his team's have scored one penalty and one OG against us.

And he's a cnut.

haram

What a fecking loser. Not in the same fecking league as Jose, feck off.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I don't normally jump to quick conclusions about tactical wins by managers but Klopp today got completely done by Jose. We beat them in that first half both in terms of intensity as well as execution of our approach. Liverpool clueless as to how to play their game freely.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
He is not chatting shit for a change, acknowledges they were 2nd best today. Fair play to the yellow toothed cnut.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Has he been found out a little by the big clubs.

His record last season was fantastic, 5,5 and 0. 20 points.
This season he's 2,4 and 3, with 10 points from 9 games albeit better than Chelsea and Arsenal.

SER19

Crying over ‘clear penalty’. Sad man also reckons mane was 10 yards out when ‘fouled’

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

This season he's 2,4 and 3, with 10 points from 9 games albeit better than Chelsea and Arsenal.
No, those narratives have always been cliche. I think he, Poch and Mourinho have about the same points against top sides. Pep of course ahead.

Irrational.

Guaranteed Jose gets sent off for behaving anyway like Klopp. Instead, Jurgen only got a polite reminder.

So much double standards.

And him crying over the pen makes it sweeter. This will be his "Valencia was offside" excuse for the rest of the season.

Robbie Boy

He actually makes me detest Liverpool more than I already did previously, and that takes some doing. Prick.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Cannot stand him. Conte goes crazy on the touchline as well and has his moments, but at least he's genuine. Kiopp's just full of it.

The worst thing is how much he gets away with.

padr81

Supports
Man City
No, those narratives have always been cliche. I think he, Poch and Mourinho have about the same points against top sides. Pep of course ahead.
I still think he's a good manager and if you need to beat a Pep styled team he's the man. I just think teams are tactically wiser to him now, better equipped to deal with the press. Although a lot of Liverpool's poor passing today was nothing to do with him.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany

Pretty ironic statement coming from a City fan.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Poch is yet to win an away game vs a Top 6 side, he has no business being up there.

He says it was a pen on Mane. No idea how.
I saw the replay and tbf it could've been given, Mane did well to tangle himself with Fellaini.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Poch is yet to win an away game vs a Top 6 side, he has no business being up there.

I saw the replay and tbf it could've been given, Mane did well to tangle himself with Fellaini.
I think Fellaini got himself between the ball and the man and was the one shielding the ball.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

I'm talking about their points total against top sides this season. Poch has beaten Arsenal, Liverpool and us at Wembley I believe.

Jev

Meh, I still like him. Charismatic manager, plays attractive football. He's a really sore loser but all winners are.

Canagel

I will never understand how he wasn't sent off theCnut. I hope Jose picks up on this.

Green_Red

Ill be the first to admit it, we were lucky ti get away with a win. Liverpools play made it possible for us to do it because they were very one dimensional but they had their chances. Klopp should have acknowledged it in the post match. We were better. 3 points. Bragging rights. Wish we'd have done the same at anfield.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Didn't Liverpool beat City? And also he says they have a better record amongst the top 6 than Chelsea and Arsenal, so how has he been 'found out'?

To his defense he said 'a little found out' so I guess I'm exagerrating the statement but if it weren't for that last minute penalty conceded against Spurs their record would seem better. Don't think the margins between the top 6 clubs (minus City at the top and Arsenal at the bottom) is that large.