g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

el3mel

Will have something to moan about instead of our offside goal last season, glad for him.

Biggest moaner in the league by a far margins. He's the master of excuses but always gets a free pass.

AR87

On NBC, Dixon was outraged that United gave the ball back and that Liverpool didn't contest the dropped ball, ruining their promising attack.
Dixon is pretty good on non-United broadcasts but any time he does one of their matches the disdain is palpable. Within the first 10 minutes he was criticizing United because apparently he had barely had to say Rashford, Sanchez or Mata's name as if Firmino, Salah and Mane were dominating proceedings. He was really pathetic today.

Brightonian

Meh, I still like him. Charismatic manager, plays attractive football. He's a really sore loser but all winners are.
I don't know if you can describe him as a 'winner'. Hasn't he built a career out of getting into finals then losing them?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I thought that Fellaini should have had a freekick there. Mane was behind him and put his foot before Fellaini. why are we discussing this one ?

The Handball could have been, but it's at the refs disrection, if he thought that it wasn't voluntary and that Valencia's hand wasn't in an unnatural position. then no penalty.
Same here.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Was a big fan of his Dortmund side. Obviously I hope he loses every single game as long as he's in charge of Liverpool but yeah, I like his football philosophy and think he's an entertaining figure that the game would be worser off without.
I also thought that Dortmund was a delight to watch and his football system is generally hugely entertaining. But the whole Liverpool manager and his raging psycho antics mean I can't like the man. To each his own though.

automaticflare

No, those narratives have always been cliche. I think he, Poch and Mourinho have about the same points against top sides. Pep of course ahead.
This is always a joke the big games get hyped up so people think they are more important. Generally the big games are pretty even between the top 6 sides. Generally.

You get same amount of points beating burnley at home as Liverpool. If you can consistently put away the bottom 13 teams you are decking laughing.

automaticflare

Said we played long balls to Lukaku. As expected.
He has been saying that for 2 years now that we play that way so why is he surprised when we do it?
Also spent 75m on a defender who couldn’t deal with it. fecking imposter manager

Ban

Ill be the first to admit it, we were lucky ti get away with a win. Liverpools play made it possible for us to do it because they were very one dimensional but they had their chances. Klopp should have acknowledged it in the post match. We were better. 3 points. Bragging rights. Wish we'd have done the same at anfield.
It wasn't lucky at all. What chances did they have exactly?

automaticflare

On NBC, Dixon was outraged that United gave the ball back and that Liverpool didn't contest the dropped ball, ruining their promising attack.

He didn't say the same when Milner got a head injury when we were about to attack.

And they're barely even comparable, McTom was elbowed in the head, Milner took a ball to the face. But 'poor Liverpool' was the narrative throughout the 2nd half.
Disagree. He was saying why aren’t they contesting them, the united break we were already 2-0 up we were in no rush to attack or chase the game.
He was highlighting how silly Liverpool were to let us out so easy.
Dixon I believe is a united fan from when he was a kid.
I thought he does a good job commentating

3KDré

At the end of the day, they passed to death and still didn't create one clear-cut chance that comes to mind.

Djemba-Djemba

Loved that camera angle when Klopp was mouthing off on the touchline and getting a load of abuse from the Utd fans.

Made me laugh.

manunited1919

He didn't say the same when Milner got a head injury when we were about to attack.

And they're barely even comparable, McTom was elbowed in the head, Milner took a ball to the face. But 'poor Liverpool' was the narrative throughout the 2nd half.
Yes, so blatantly pro-Liverpool. I was laughing at his comments because he couldn’t really find anything really worthwhile to latch on to.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I liked that Liverpool played so many aerial balls today that we had to bring on Fellaini to shore things up. :lol:

Also, loved that Young and Sanchez kept owning Alexander Arnold in the air, he didn't want it! :lol::lol:

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
re Fellaini tackle: Other end of the pitch and all the commentators would be debating why Utd were denied a blatant penalty.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Ill be the first to admit it, we were lucky ti get away with a win. Liverpools play made it possible for us to do it because they were very one dimensional but they had their chances. Klopp should have acknowledged it in the post match. We were better. 3 points. Bragging rights. Wish we'd have done the same at anfield.
Liverpool did bugger all and were lucky to get a goal as it is.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Disagree. He was saying why aren’t they contesting them, the united break we were already 2-0 up we were in no rush to attack or chase the game.
He was highlighting how silly Liverpool were to let us out so easy.
Dixon I believe is a united fan from when he was a kid.
I thought he does a good job commentating
He grew up a City fan.