Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Ill be the first to admit it, we were lucky ti get away with a win. Liverpools play made it possible for us to do it because they were very one dimensional but they had their chances. Klopp should have acknowledged it in the post match. We were better. 3 points. Bragging rights. Wish we'd have done the same at anfield.
Zero luck. We controlled the entire game and didn’t see a peep from their best players because of how well we did.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
As for Klopp.... we didn’t play long ball football. We played some long passes but that’s different.

Stretfordender

We could of been there until now and those scumbags wouldn’t have scored...Lots of possession but clueless about how to break down a well drilled united defence - credit to Jose, the players and the fans...

Robertd0803

We could of been there until now and those scumbags wouldn’t have scored...Lots of possession but clueless about how to break down a well drilled united defence - credit to Jose, the players and the fans...
Here here.

I think my contributions to this thread have been calling Klopp a clown based on whatever nonsense he is spouting this week so lets not break with tradition.

Bloody clown. Dont even need a reason for it today :lol::lol::lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Weird how Klopp is moaning about long balls when Liverpool's entire tactic is based around long balls, his long balls just happen to be along the floor.

ZAGREB RED

The only time his Liverpool team looked dangerous today was from corners/set-pieces. Mourinho showed him exactly how to set his team up to win a big game, like Souness, Klopp needs to dry his eyes, look at the result and how it was achieved.
Maybe if he organised his defence and/or signed a decent keeper and a couple of defenders he would be able to get results like United did today.
Hopefully he won't.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Said we played long balls to Lukaku. As expected.
Then he should have prepped against it.
I love this response, exactly. I always have to laugh when Klopp complains about how his opposition play, as if everyone has a duty to play high up the pitch against them just so his players can capitalise and score. That would be insane for any manager to do and although admittedly I don’t like when we play like we did today, if we get a result then you can’t argue with how effective it is. Klopp should start thinking of a Plan B instead of constantly bitching when things don’t go his way.

Jaybomb

Mr. “I don’t play for draws” would have ran down the touch line if they scored a 96 minute equaliser.

Absolute wanker and I’m delighted he got beat.

His criticism of long balls is hilarious. This is the same guy that stuck Steven Caulker up front and started bombing long balls to him at one point. But everyone wants to forget about things like that and paint him as some footballing messiah. He hugs his players you see.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Instead of interviewing him after a loss they should just put out the following quote

"The opposition, for some reason, didn't play the way we wanted them to. You know, we like teams to attack us so we can pick them off on the break. I've no idea why they do this, but it goes against the ethos of fair play to not let us have it the way we want"

It's pretty much what he says every time.

vk20legend

Just seeing his post match conference.. Halfway through it, he is still going on about last season's offside goal. :lol:

Love it!! Clearly that one goal has affected him so much that he just can't let it go! :lol:

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Ill be the first to admit it, we were lucky ti get away with a win. Liverpools play made it possible for us to do it because they were very one dimensional but they had their chances. Klopp should have acknowledged it in the post match. We were better. 3 points. Bragging rights. Wish we'd have done the same at anfield.
We were not lucky.
In fact, it was LFC who were lucky when Baily scored a goal for them. Had we played for another 90 minutes, LFC players still would not have scored a goal today.
Our team neutralised LFC completely and as a result, they scored zero goals today.

Kostov

He is such a cringeworthy cnut. I just saw his post match interview, you can sense how deluded he is. Like he expects everyone to feel sorry for them because they should have had a penalty and that was decisive today. Nothing to do with his side inability to create a chance.

pixel

So we were better yet we were lucky? :houllier:

Hammerfell

Tosh, nothing more.

beep

Mr. “I don’t play for draws” would have ran down the touch line if they scored a 96 minute equaliser.
Not playing for draws and celebrating a last-minute equaliser are not contradictions.

Anyway, great win. Great to nail em again.

Walters_19_MuFc

May have already been mentioned, but according to whoscored.com, we (Man United) played 60 long balls to Liverpool's 57.

That said, they did have 622 passes, whereas we had only 294.

Who cares, anyway?

Fact is, Mourinho went gone with a game plan, knowing that going direct will trouble Liverpool.

Two goals came from more or less the same route.

As a manager, it's Klopp's job to try and counteract that, but he didn't, and that's why he lost.

Cheers, Jurgen!

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I love this response, exactly. I always have to laugh when Klopp complains about how his opposition play, as if everyone has a duty to play high up the pitch against them just so his players can capitalise and score. That would be insane for any manager to do and although admittedly I don’t like when we play like we did today, if we get a result then you can’t argue with how effective it is. Klopp should start thinking of a Plan B instead of constantly bitching when things don’t go his way.
Yep.

It's baffling too. He's not a moron. He has noticeably improved their defense. I'm not sure why he went into a match against Mourinho without a plan to deal with the second ball. It's something I've seen other top managers try and account for against us. There is the possibility that his defenders forgot about everything they learnt in training, but odds lean towards him not paying that much mind, which again is negligence from a manager I consider top-tier.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
No shot on target after 31st minute. He can complain all about the long balls and ref all he wants but the truth is it took a ridiculous OG for their team to score and apart from that, they were nowhere near scoring. Bailly and Rashford were starting a first match for ages. No Pogba, Herrera and Fellaini due to injuries etc. Midfield of Matic/McTominay.

I bet he's frustrated as hell due to the result. We were there for the taking and instead he got tactically owned by Mourinho.

Gungne

Klopp running around looking like an insane symphony conductor. If Mourinho have acted in the same way as Klopp, FA would have suspended him.