Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Ill be the first to admit it, we were lucky ti get away with a win. Liverpools play made it possible for us to do it because they were very one dimensional but they had their chances. Klopp should have acknowledged it in the post match. We were better. 3 points. Bragging rights. Wish we'd have done the same at anfield.
There was nothing lucky about it, we defended better than they could attack, that's football.

Zoo

He gets protected so much. If Mourinho had lost the plot with the referee and stormed down the touchline it wouldn’t be laughed off by Tyler and co as just passion.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Pretty ironic statement coming from a City fan.
How so.. because he won a game against us?

He's dropped from 2 pts a game against the top 6 to 1 point, that's pretty drastic. Had they similar form versus the top 6 to last season they'd be right on our coat tails. They'd be about 8 points better off and City would be 3 worse off.

It's not just the wins, losses and draws either. 5-0 v City, 4-1 v Spurs, barely laid a glove on United today, shipped 20 goals in 9 games.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Cannot stand him. Conte goes crazy on the touchline as well and has his moments, but at least he's genuine. Kiopp's just full of it.

The worst thing is how much he gets away with.
Conte's pretty cool bloke, won the title in his first season and it was only Mourinho who could trigger him to some sort of meltdown.

Klopp's a professional loser and even officials ignoring his antics through pity. He'll get away with more I think.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Bad loser and an above average manager, but far from an elite one.

Rodgers did a better job at Liverpool than Klopp has done.

Gets an easy ride from the English footy press. Has been there ages now (in modern terms) and won feck all.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Meh, I still like him. Charismatic manager, plays attractive football. He's a really sore loser but all winners are.
I loved his style of football but find the person pretty annoying. Plus he's a Liverpool manager so feck him.

Mindhunter

My wife, who rarely watches football and supports United because I do was flabbergasted by his post match interview. Without knowing the guy, she got it spot on - "He sounds totally deluded and is blaming everyone else but himself".

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Ill be the first to admit it, we were lucky ti get away with a win. Liverpools play made it possible for us to do it because they were very one dimensional but they had their chances. Klopp should have acknowledged it in the post match. We were better. 3 points. Bragging rights. Wish we'd have done the same at anfield.
It wasnt a lucky win.

Darkhorsez

He is truly a sad case. He claims the ref should have given them a penalty etc. I think big Fella was actually fouled on the play if anything. My advice to him is to book time with Mou to learn a thing or 2. Really classless blaming everything for a loss. We were the better team and fully deserved the win. Show some humility ffs!

Mindhunter

:lol: They didn't have a proper shot on target for the whole of second half. The only way they could have scored was through an own goal. They could have played on for the whole day and not scored against us today.

gavdim2002

My wife, who rarely watches football and supports United because I do was flabbergasted by his post match interview. Without knowing the guy, she got it spot on - "He sounds totally deluded and is blaming everyone else but himself".
From children, drunks and wifes one shall hear the truth

TheReligion

Abusive
Get away with it?

Liverpool didn't have a shot on target second half.

Shark

@NotShark
Klopp is an absolute cnut. All he’s talking about is decisions going against his team. He belongs at that dump.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Saying it was a penalty on Mane :lol::lol:
It was a foul on Fellaini, he threw his leg across Fellaini's path to manufacture contact and brought him down in the process. Numpty.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Klopp can't help himself, again crying over decisions at Old Trafford. No wonder the Scousers are so happy to worship at his shrine. :lol:

Member 90887

Poch is yet to win an away game vs a Top 6 side, he has no business being up there.

I saw the replay and tbf it could've been given, Mane did well to tangle himself with Fellaini.
I think Fellaini got himself between the ball and the man and was the one shielding the ball.
I thought that Fellaini should have had a freekick there. Mane was behind him and put his foot before Fellaini. why are we discussing this one ?

The Handball could have been, but it's at the refs disrection, if he thought that it wasn't voluntary and that Valencia's hand wasn't in an unnatural position. then no penalty.

Irrational.

"We have to defend these situations better. You can always lose a header or a challenge with Romelu Lukaku of course but there is a gap in behind and we need to close that.

"The two goals made the game not easy, we had a lot of OK moments, two good moments in the first half where we could finish better. We didn't score before half time and then in the second half we chased the game. It is really difficult to do against a team like Manchester United.

"It was a clear penalty with Fellaini on Mane, in situations like this you need the right decision.

"It is all about the result and we lost."

Yes Jurgen, lets forget about Lovren having two red card situation and not even getting a booking.

Jev

You like him? :houllier:
Was a big fan of his Dortmund side. Obviously I hope he loses every single game as long as he's in charge of Liverpool but yeah, I like his football philosophy and think he's an entertaining figure that the game would be worser off without.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
The clearest red card of the day was Lovrens deliberate elbow on Mctominay. I’m surprised no one mentioned it in commentary.
On NBC, Dixon was outraged that United gave the ball back and that Liverpool didn't contest the dropped ball, ruining their promising attack.

He didn't say the same when Milner got a head injury when we were about to attack.

And they're barely even comparable, McTom was elbowed in the head, Milner took a ball to the face. But 'poor Liverpool' was the narrative throughout the 2nd half.

cyberman

Respect to the ref for stopping the play so he could tell Jurgen about how much respect he had for his passion.