Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

cyberman

Needs to win a big trophy with Liverpool. They did gamble with their spend this summer but City aren't going to stand still so Liverpool would need to spend big again must to stay slightly worse than the champions as we are today.
This will be two excellent seasons in a row, as stupid as it sounds the top sides cycles are short in English football so this side may only have next year to win it before they need refreshed again or players heads are turned by Madrid etc.

Theonas

Scout
97 pts and only second. :lol:

The ridiculous thing is, people will say Klopp is a failure because he didn't win the title. But Pep's City is the most consistent side in PL-history, and Klopp's Pool is just 1 freakin point behind.
The 3 highest PL point tallies ever are apparently City 2018, City 2019 and Liverpool 2019. It really is amazing.

AJ10

Had everything go him this season but still finished second. Next season with VAR, (who am i kidding) Wouldn't be surprised if similar offside goals were given their way.

LFCKop

Supports
Liverpool
reading these forums, one would think that VAR will be applied only for Liverpool games next season. Okay, we were lucky to have some calls going our way but in 2017/18 season we were at the other end. I'd say bring it on but then I am sure we'll hear "bent VAR favors Liverpool" kind of statements. :D

Ban

Liverpool fans are on a roll today, just imagine how they would all act if they had won it. Especially poster above is in a great form ridiculing United. I think he's about 2, 3 posts from getting axed.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Liverpool fans are on a roll today, just imagine how they would all act if they had won it. Especially poster above is in a great form ridiculing United. I think he's about 2, 3 posts from getting axed.
I’m all fuzzy inside, however, knowing they are truly gutted about throwing this title away. The only club to be top at Christmas and not win the league. And they’ve managed it three times!

The famine goes on, la.

:drool:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Just funny to see the Caf is such good spirits again because of our 'failure', that's all. Which is your good right, of course. At least it distracts the majority from that ugly 0-2 defeat to one of the worst teams in the league while we won against a team you lost to twice this season, without breaking a sweat.

Ban

Just funny to see the Caf is such good spirits again because of our 'failure', that's all. Which is your good right, of course. At least it distracts the majority from that ugly 0-2 defeat to one of the worst teams in the league while we won against a team you lost to twice this season, without breaking a sweat.
As I said. :) you lot are like the media today, trying hard to convince everybody and yourselves it's OK you didn't win it and it doesnt matter.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Seething.

:lol:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
VAR wasn't needed in the end anyway, it was those 0-0 bottlejobs against us and Everton that ultimately cost you :lol:
Bottlejob? Could them some slack, all our injuries in the first half ruined their momentum. That's why they didn't win.

SirAF

Ageist

We know what you're doing and it isn't working :lol:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
As I said. :) you lot are like the media today, trying hard to convince everybody and yourselves it's OK you didn't win it and it doesnt matter.
I don't need to convince myself or anyone else mate.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
Forever the bridesmaids

This has got to hurt them

As Sir Alex said

Wasn’t it, “that’s not my greatest achievement. my greatest achievement was knocking Liverpool off their fecking perch, and you can print that!”?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Forever the bridesmaids

This has got to hurt them

As Sir Alex said

Wasn’t it, “that’s not my greatest achievement. my greatest achievement was knocking Liverpool off their fecking perch, and you can print that!”?
Speaking of perches, someone's using Fergie as inspiration:

AJ10

Weren't they 7 points clear at one point with same number of games played. :D

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.
You're a little paranoid methinks. That was just another observation.
Let's be honest this place has been a whirlpool of paranoia ever since we got to the CL final last year. So it's hardly surprising it's affected even the most sane & stable amongst us. Add to that the brick-shitting effects of our title challenge this season, & yet another CL final for everyone to contend with. The Caf will soon the blueprint for lunatic asylums all across the globe. Don't worry though. Your padded room is being set-up as we speak ;)

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I’m all fuzzy inside, however, knowing they are truly gutted about throwing this title away. The only club to be top at Christmas and not win the league. And they’ve managed it three times!

The famine goes on, la.

:drool:
City won 18 or their 19 league games in the second half of the season, but we threw it away?

Give City the credit they deserve.

Joeace2020

They will never be good enough even if they had Pep as manager. I think the club is cursed. I will run out of reasons why they could be but it's obvious. They can never win the premier league!

Ban

Let's be honest this place has been a whirlpool of paranoia ever since we got to the CL final last year. So it's hardly surprising it's affected even the most sane & stable amongst us. Add to that the brick-shitting effects of our title challenge this season, & yet another CL final for everyone to contend with. The Caf will soon the blueprint for lunatic asylums all across the globe. Don't worry though. Your padded room is being set-up as we speak ;)
As I said, you're in a great form, I hope you'll soon slip and go overboard.
Remember, its just banter. :)

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
At a club where finishing second meant book publication, dont be surprised if Pool fans are so proud of this season.

Theres no way They think They threw it away, not under the mighty metal ball Klopp who led them dare to dream of PL thropy for the second time since Mr. Bean holiday.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
It's a bit like the Ajax fans I know really going overboard with the being happy they won the title.

Feck that, nothing will make up for the way you missed the CL final. Nothing, ever.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
It's a bit like the Ajax fans I know really going overboard with the being happy they won the title.

Feck that, nothing will make up for the way you missed the CL final. Nothing, ever.
Lucas Moura has become an instant Spurs legend for that goal. I've watched it about 200 times so far.