Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Everyone can be a sore loser, SAF was, Pep is, Mou is the same, but problem with him is that he is all smiles when they are winning, so nice to everyone: "Bobby this, Mo that"..., blah blah, "our opponents who we just smashed 5-0 played great", but as soon as he loses he is completely different person, angry at everyone, avoids even talking to collegue manager.

Fergie and Pep would complain even when they are winning if they felt it was neccesarily or if they had a bad day, and they would smile even when they lost a game. We would win 3-2 against Milan and Fergie was mad as shit, because he knew his team didn't play well, but this cnut just plays it for his image of a good guy, when in reality he is far from that as soon as he loses the gane.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Personally while liverpool are more effective now than they used to be, I don't find their football to be particularly exciting. The first few years under Klopp and hid Dortmund side were genuinely great to watch. I'd say City comfortably play the most pleasing on the eye football in the league. People here have a dislike for possesion footy but I think theirs has a purpose.

Mike Smalling

"Okay, I'm wrong, you are all right" :lol:

This was like a couples argument.
Actually, I do wanna give him credit for apologizing in the end. He probably realized during the interview that he was out of line. Still pretty funny, though. Especially that laugh when the interviewer said he thought it was penalty.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Everyone can be a sore loser, SAF was, Pep is, Mou is the same, but problem with him is that he is all smiles when they are winning, so nice to everyone: "Bobby this, Mo that"..., blah blah, "our opponents who we just smashed 5-0 played great", but as soon as he loses he is completely different person, angry at everyone, avoids even talking to collegue manager.

Fergie and Pep would complain even when they are winning if they felt it was neccesarily or if they had a bad day, and they would smile even when they lost a game. We would win 3-2 against Milan and Fergie was mad as shit, because he knew his team didn't play well, but this cnut just plays it for his image of a good guy, when in reality he is far from that as soon as he loses the gane.
Ferguson would simply hide from the press and send his assistant when he got upset enough.

Real Name

Of course he doesnt like when an opponent just doesnt roll over for them. :lol:

Please, when you come to Anfield play an open game so we can score 4, 5 past you. It means more you know.

Lyricist

He'd also go into the oppos dressing room and shake their hands after a significant loss.
I also remember SAF’s “typical Germans, yeah typical Germans, …” remark when complaining that Bayern were unsportsmanlike in regards to Rafael’s foul on Ribéry.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
This title race aint over yet. Stevie G will roll over for his beloved pool, i'm expecting at least a 4-0 win to boost their GD. Then it will be a double decker type performance to snatch a draw v city.

The Firestarter

This title race aint over yet. Stevie G will roll over for his beloved pool, i'm expecting at least a 4-0 win to boost their GD. Then it will be a double decker type performance to snatch a draw v city.
Draw doesnt help them

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
It's fun to laugh and poke fun at him, but it's really annoying how likeable Klopp is.
Yea, I find him as endearing as the bubonic plague, or anthrax, the lovable down to earth gurning cnut.

90 + 5min

Remember all the articles about how we had got under Klopp’s skin when he complained about all our penalties?

Yeah, me neither. Nice way of proving Pep’s point, mr journalist.
Exactly. It doesn’t matter anyway. They know that we know. So no point in hiding it. Little bit like VAR and decision since it was introduced.