Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Like someone posted elsewhere, we can understand Utd fans being relieved City won but other clubs wanting a Sportwash FC club winning is like turkeys voting for Christmas.

Watch Wolves fans bemoaning the rising costs of tickets, players wages, loss of what football used to be and wondering why and when it happened. :rolleyes:

weetee

Supports
no-one in particular
Or maybe they just didn't care all that much about it either way and only wanted to make fun of their direct opponent that day which happened to be the Liverpool gang.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Like someone posted elsewhere, we can understand Utd fans being relieved City won but other clubs wanting a Sportwash FC club winning is like turkeys voting for Christmas.

Watch Wolves fans bemoaning the rising costs of tickets, players wages, loss of what football used to be and wondering why and when it happened. :rolleyes:
Same thing happened to us at Sunderland a decade ago. Thing is you're playing them and your fans have been having a go at each other all game. Of course they're going to use it to take a piss. Nothing unusual about it. Of course the biggest clubs have a target on their backs but this is just human nature.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

No harm mate but no one wants to listen to gloating scousers thinking they’re the bestest ever

AshRK

Just like how everyone including your club wanted Chelsea and City to win at United's expense. Why this sudden raise of morality!

redshaw

It's just a wind up on the day by Wolves fans, some are taking things too literal like they're in some City camp for winning. They couldn't give a feck who's won once they've left the ground.

romufc

Oh yes, Liverpool fans.

I dont remember you guys supporting United when Chelsea and United were challenging or when Aguero scored that goal.

Where were the Liverpool fans then to raise this point?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Oh yes, Liverpool fans.

I dont remember you guys supporting United when Chelsea and United were challenging or when Aguero scored that goal.

Where were the Liverpool fans then to raise this point?
He didn't say Liverpool supported United or isn't even saying United should support Liverpool. It's for other club fans.

DoubleDinhos

Liverpool Fan
Same thing happened to us at Sunderland a decade ago. Thing is you're playing them and your fans have been having a go at each other all game. Of course they're going to use it to take a piss. Nothing unusual about it. Of course the biggest clubs have a target on their backs but this is just human nature.
My impression from this forum is you lot have held a decade long grudge ever since.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
I don’t really care much about the Wolves fans doing it tbh. It’s all part of the fun. We’ll forget all about it by the time we next play them.
Thats because you are nowhere near the level we were, in terms of how long we dominated you guys. Anyone but united was a genuine thing, and we could feel the jealousy and hatred that all of you lower teams had for us. We felt it everytime we were closer to knocking you off your top spot, and here we are today... in your most successful ever period in the prem you only still have 1 in 6 years since klopp has been here.

You will never hold the grudge because you haven't ever felt the domination and success that we did, and teams don't hate you for being better than them.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Thats because you are nowhere near the level we were, in terms of how long we dominated you guys. Anyone but united was a genuine thing, and we could feel the jealousy and hatred that all of you lower teams had for us. We felt it everytime we were closer to knocking you off your top spot, and here we are today... in your most successful ever period in the prem you only still have 1 in 6 years since klopp has been here.

You will never hold the grudge because you haven't ever felt the domination and success that we did, and teams don't hate you for being better than them.
We were better in the 70s and 80s than you ever were in any era. 4 European Cups in 8 years. It also took you 36 years to catch our league total. You were no marks back then. Relegated even. Not even the main rival to us. That would be Everton. So now you’ve been ahead of us in leagues for ten years. Kids jeez. No concept of history

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
We were better in the 70s and 80s than you ever were in any era. 4 European Cups in 8 years. It also took you 36 years to catch our league total. You were no marks back then. Relegated even. Not even the main rival to us. That would be Everton. So now you’ve been ahead of us in leagues for ten years. Kids jeez. No concept of history
Wrong, Redcafe is getting rapidly expert in this subject now. Let's not forget 1999. :angel:

Relevated

Sorry I can't hear you amidst all this premier league domination.

IrishRedDevil

What. A. Clown. Enough full stops?

Nero

Liverpool fans have been super rattled on here the past 24 hours.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Wumming
Sorry I can't hear you amidst all this premier league domination.
Ill make it easy 36>10 years of being top dogs and thats only in the league. Europe is 40+ years but we dont count that. Gap is just a chasm. Ahhh it’s the end of the season so just a bit of perspective to keep us rivals. We thought we lost you this season but I sense a renewal of sorts.

Nero

Ill make it easy 36>10 years of being top dogs and thats only in the league. Europe is 40+ years but we dont count that. Gap is just a chasm. Ahhh it’s the end of the season so just a bit of perspective to keep us rivals. We thought we lost you this season but I sense a renewal of sorts.
You seem to be hurting. Stay strong, it gets better <3

Relevated

Yes but you do not let it slip now

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Best team in the world to have ever played football and it came 2nd, again. Must hurt.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

Are you seriously still bitter towards Sunderland fans because they had a bit of fun at your expense ten years ago? I genuinely don’t understand that. They’re completely irrelevant to United.

The arrogance in your post does open my eyes a bit as to why everyone hated United. It’s probably what we were like in the 70’s and 80’s, rubbing it in everyone’s face all the time.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Best team in the world to have ever played football and it came 2nd, again. Must hurt.
It sucks but there's nothing much to be ashamed of losing out by a point to a team that's equally as great as you (or arguably better domestically). Klopp got to 99, 97 and 92 points in the PL, all three are more than United ever got under SAF. You can only do your own job and hope it's enough in the end.

And it's not like we bottled it this year or anything. The league was always a long shot out of our hands, so no, in that regard it didn't hurt at all.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
It sucks but there's nothing much to be ashamed of losing out by a point to a team that's equally as great as you (or arguably better domestically). Klopp got to 99, 97 and 92 points in the PL, all three are more than United ever got under SAF. You can only do your own job and hope it's enough in the end.

And it's not like we bottled it this year or anything. The league was always a long shot out of our hands, so no, in that regard it didn't hurt at all.
It’s weird that we were never actually top after a full match week. I think City were top since the 15th week of the season. Even yesterday we were never actually top of the league at any point.

We shouldn’t act so spoiled tbh. It’s not a rough time we’re in, winning two cups and maybe winning a third (our 7th European Cup). I’ve lost count of the number of seasons I’ve watched Liverpool with nothing to play for by March/April. We should enjoy this ride whilst we’re on it.

IrishRedDevil

It’s like being a fly on the wall during a private therapy session. Trying to convince yourselves of the positives is cute and all but …

Villa were winning 2-0 on the 75th minute.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

The difference is that SAF earned a enough points to win the league, time and time again. He beat what was in front of him, time and time again. Not only did he win the league, he consistently won cups alongside it.

If Fergie was battling with Pep and Klopp, nobody would be consistently in the 90s and SAF would have won at least 2 out of the last 5.

AshRK

Who cares? I keep on seeing this points obsession. There were many times in various seasons where our team were in mid 80s with 4 or 5 games but title already being wrapped up. So SAF couldn't give a flying feck of winning the remaining meaningless games. You have to beat what's there in front of you and Klopp and Liverpool as good as they have been have only won the league once. So no one gives a feck about those 92 or 97 points.

Heinzesight

‘No marks’? You’ve had a njghtmare here mate.

AshRK

It’s weird that we were never actually top after a full match week. I think City were top since the 15th week of the season. Even yesterday we were never actually top of the league at any point.

We shouldn’t act so spoiled tbh. It’s not a rough time we’re in, winning two cups and maybe winning a third (our 7th European Cup). I’ve lost count of the number of seasons I’ve watched Liverpool with nothing to play for by March/April. We should enjoy this ride whilst we’re on it.
Don't know how true it is but saw somewhere that we have been on the top spot more than you guys this season. Weird stats.