Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I only had livetext on but supposedly they were denied a stonewall pen for handball and the pen given against them was soft. I'd imagine that is where he will direct his focus
Ah, standard shite then. I was wondering if he'd be honest and just say that arsenal worked a lot harder and deserved it. Cheers!

lilcurt

Would be a big mistake sacking him. They’ll return to being average when he goes as the owners won’t spend enough for a rebuild
They won't sack him. This form would have to carry on all season and next for them to even consider it.

Be funny if this is the end of their era (which was actually City's)...

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Ah, standard shite then. I was wondering if he'd be honest and just say that arsenal worked a lot harder and deserved it. Cheers!
Well in fairness that pen was bullshit. Oliver is a cnut.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
We’ve also messed up by pushing Salah wide where he can’t threaten anything in front of goal. Why do that with a player who has been your top scorer since 2018?

That’s just one in a long list of problems we have.
Thankfully someone drove him to Specsavers at half time and showed him Trent's highlights reel. For the first time Klopp saw how bad TAA really is and immediately brought Gomez on.

With Fabinho now hopefully rested that will put Henderson on the bench too. I've heard Jones is training? I'd go with Fab, Thiago and Jones next weekend and Nunez (left), Firmino (middle), Jota (right) as well.

We'll probably only lose 2-1 or 3-2 which will be a huge confidence boost.

Mr. Robot

7 years. Every time. Klopp is done out here my friends.

And it’s glorious :drool:

SinNombre

They have a bit of the same issue we do in that they concede a lot from half-chances. I think both teams concede more than the xG conceded.

marktan

They won't sack him. This form would have to carry on all season and next for them to even consider it.

Be funny if this is the end of their era (which was actually City's)...
Tbf a CL and a PL is still a great return. And they pushed City to within 1 point twice was it?

I think the sickening thing for me though would be knowing that if they had spent a bit more for depth options to rotate the front 3 and get closer to City's depth, they probably would've won more. If they had Diaz last season from August they win the league. And now they likely won't get another chance for a long while.

PoTMS

Diaz out for a while. Salah only turning up to take penalties. Nuñez. Liverpool are in trouble.

cyberman

Looks serious.
England midfielder before a WC isn’t getting done for this
Edit looking at it again that’s 100 percent getting caught on the pitch side mic. If you ever watch Uniteds pitch side highlights the mic catches everything f

Last edited:

Sviken

They haven't made any big investments aside from the donkey Nunez (aka the second incarnation of Andy Carroll) and his squad is getting old and obviously not up for it anymore. I think this is it for him. Very similar to his final season with Dortmund. I really can't see them qualifying for 4th and if Klopp is to stay the owners have to offer some serious squad rebuild investments.

Bwuk

I’d be highly surprised if Henderson has said anything racist. He might be a prick on the field but he comes across as a decent bloke. Itll be investigated nonetheless.

Klopp has ruined Salah.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
@Niall it won't let me edit the title of this thread. Haven't been able to change it for some weeks now. Missing out on all those juicy quotes :(

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

looking at it again that’s 100 percent getting caught on the pitch side mic. If you ever watch Uniteds pitch side highlights the mic catches everything
A pitch side mic isn't going to catch anything other than 60,000 fans making a load of noise. I assume you're referring to highlights from when games were played behind closed doors.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I’d be highly surprised if Henderson has said anything racist. He might be a prick on the field but he comes across as a decent bloke. Itll be investigated nonetheless.

Klopp has ruined Salah.
I doubt any of us know what he is really like aside from the image/persona that portrayed by his PR team

RedDevilQuebecois

I remember that one of the newspapers wrote "Three games to finish Fergie" before we faced Newcastle, Liverpool and Arsenal back in late November/early December of the 2002-03 season. I'm only surprised that no journo has used a title with such a similar tone to describe the bleak situation Klopp is in at Liverpool.

TBH, I don't think it would be beyond him to leave Liverpool at the end of the season and then join the German National Team. The timing would be about perfect if Hansi Flick fecks up in Qatar when we know that Klopp is at the right stage of his career to move onto the international stage (he's 55 now).

Mike Smalling

What was shown to have happened in the deleted tweet?
Gabriel reacting very strongly to what Horrenderson said, telling his teammates about it, and them looking very angry and shocked. No audio or lip reading to indicate anything specific, I would say, but the reactions do look stronger than what you would expect from the typical exchange in a tense game.

It's pure speculation, and I would be vary of jumping to conclusions.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
When can we retitle the thread to 'Jurgen Klopp | Sack Watch'?

Herculean

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Gabriel reacting very strongly to what Horrenderson said, telling his teammates about it, and them looking very angry and shocked. No audio or lip reading to indicate anything specific, I would say, but the reactions do look stronger than what you would expect from the typical exchange in a tense game.

It's pure speculation, and I would be vary of jumping to conclusions.
No idea what happened with Jordan Henderson and Gabriel but Liverpool are a club with a committed anti-racism stance dating back almost 11 years.:lol: