Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Still not as good as his one when he complained we had too many injured players so they didn’t know who would play.
Our injuries disrupted them!
Amazing that was.

3 injuries in the first 15 or so, and then Rashy had to stay on at about 50% capacity.

Yet he was acting like it hurt his team!

rajds89

Right bang out of order of the new Brighton manager not to send Klopp a PowerPoint presentation explaining how he likes his sides to play. Justice for Klopp.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Really hope he leaves, done an incredible job at Liverpool. They'll have some really tough years after he leaves, so hope this season is the last.

marktan

Shouldn't have signed the extension. Given that their owners don't like spending (and no Coutinho to sell for 130m) and half their team needs replacing, it's going to be a slow decline over the next 2 years.

Loon

:lol:
Shouldn't have signed the extension. Given that their owners don't like spending (and no Coutinho to sell for 130m) and half their team needs replacing, it's going to be a slow decline over the next 2 years.
Your lips to the footballing gods ears.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
They are going to get torn to shreds next week at the Etihad.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
I’d love to see them get shat on properly. 6-0 or something.
Same. Something like an 8-2 or a 9-0 would be hilarious.

Although I wouldn’t begrudge them coming away with a point either…ahem…

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Mane is the better ‘Klopp player’ between himself and Salah. They really fecked up allowing the wrong man to leave.
We’ve also messed up by pushing Salah wide where he can’t threaten anything in front of goal. Why do that with a player who has been your top scorer since 2018?

That’s just one in a long list of problems we have.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
We’ve also messed up by pushing Salah wide where he can’t threaten anything in front of goal. Why do that with a player who has been your top scorer since 2018?

That’s just one in a long list of problems we have.
True. Salah hasn’t looked particularly incisive this season regardless but the tactical shift has definitely not helped him.

Habs

Would be a big mistake sacking him. They’ll return to being average when he goes as the owners won’t spend enough for a rebuild

Loon

Would be a big mistake sacking him. They’ll return to being average when he goes as the owners won’t spend enough for a rebuild
Sacking him? I honestly think there’s more chance of ten Hag being sacked and that is unthinkable. They will never sack Klopp.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Erm yes, that's why even the dimmest fan in the world wouldn't sack him :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sacking him? I honestly think there’s more chance of ten Hag being sacked and that is unthinkable. They will never sack Klopp.
Wouldn't say never.

3 seasons of this and the previous achievements wouldn't save him.

Loon

Wouldn't say never.

That’s a fair point, but it’s only been nine games. If it is shite in three seasons, I’d see Klopp walk rather than offer three seasons of what we’ve seen after nine games.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That’s a fair point, but it’s only been nine games. If it is shite in three seasons, I’d see Klopp walk rather than offer three seasons of what we’ve seen after nine games.
All we know is that 3 years extension doesn't seem quite as worrying today, as it did at the time.
However, let's tick off the defeats and cup losses one by one, they do have a habit of improving, as that behind closed doors season showed when they lost something insane like 7 games in a row at home!

Loon

All we know is that 3 years extension doesn't seem quite as worrying today, as it did at the time.
However, let's tick off the defeats and cup losses one by one, they do have a habit of improving, as that behind closed doors season showed when they lost something insane like 7 games in a row at home!
I just hope their form continues!

RedOrange

Wouldn't say never.

They definitely won't give him 3 seasons of this. He's fine this year unless they look like they're going to finish lower than mid-table but if the poor form continues into next season, he will be out.