Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Are they? I always see VVD over there after TAA has been skinned so maybe he's covering then and making a balls of it.
Yeah Van Dijk always plays on the left with someone else on the right next to Alexander-Arnold.

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
  • “And I can say: today I would be sitting here and wouldn’t feel one bit different if I had become champion and won the Champions League for a second time.”
Klopp is clearly seething knowing that his time in the PL will be known as the Guardiola era and that the only CL final he won was against a no-name team that has lesser English top division titles than Huddersfield Town.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Did the Liverpool fans boo the minutes silence?
One fan started making noise and a handful of others followed his example but were talking about 10-15.

Most of the noise was from other fans trying to silence the one who initially started chanting. The referee ended the minute silence early.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
One fan started making noise and a handful of others followed his example but were talking about 10-15.

Most of the noise was from other fans trying to silence the one who initially started chanting. The referee ended the minute silence early.
This sounds like bullshit

bimalos

Liverpool only playing good because Sadio mane played a very important role. You can see before this season Mohamed Salah didn't score in 10 games. In this match, Sadio scored a goal and helped the team to get vital points so they can keep up with the city. Now you can see without mane this team is struggling against any team. It is shame Liverpool didn't give him the respect he deserves. This season I think Liverpool will finish 3 or 4th.

Trezeguet17

Liverpool only playing good because Sadio mane played a very important role. You can see before this season Mohamed Salah didn't score in 10 games. In this match, Sadio scored a goal and helped the team to get vital points so they can keep up with the city. Now you can see without mane this team is struggling against any team. It is shame Liverpool didn't give him the respect he deserves. This season I think Liverpool will finish 3 or 4th.
Is ‚respect‘ a new more modern word for money?

TheReligion

Abusive
Only England representative is TAA (a bench option at best).

Is this the worst it’s been in terms of representing England, especially for one of the best teams in the PL?

I was surprised

Dipper

#7 Swiftie
Supports
Liverpool
Only England representative is TAA (a bench option at best).

Is this the worst it’s been in terms of representing England, especially for one of the best teams in the PL?

I was surprised
I thought Henderson got called up at the last minute?

Dipper

#7 Swiftie
Supports
Liverpool
Not in the squad tonight. Pretty poor showing when you consider neither are guaranteed a place in the squad let alone bench.

What’s going wrong?
Well Henderson was injured, there was a story going round that he’d made better than expected progress with regards to his recovery which meant Southgate called him up. But I’m not exactly sure if that’s true now:lol:

as for Trent, Southgate’s never favoured him, even when he was playing extremely well. Now that he’s been playing very badly in a team that has started very badly, it’s not really a surprise he’s on the bench.

keithsingleton

This sounds like bullshit
I’m not sure it is Bullshit. Actually makes sense when listening to it.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Not in the squad tonight. Pretty poor showing when you consider neither are guaranteed a place in the squad let alone bench.

What’s going wrong?
If you follow England and look into it’s squad selection in the past few years you would have noticed the same selections from Liverpool including last year when they were at their best and destroying certain teams with record setting wins. So either you just want to start banter from boredom of no football or you’re just not paying attention.

TheReligion

Abusive
If you follow England and look into it’s squad selection in the past few years you would have noticed the same selections from Liverpool including last year when they were at their best and destroying certain teams with record setting wins. So either you just want to start banter from boredom of no football or you’re just not paying attention.
I’m just wondering when the last time was Liverpool didn’t have an England player in its ranks going in to a World Cup? It’s quite staggering really for such a club.

Even the soulless City have Grealish, Walker and Foden.

little.triangles

Well Henderson was injured, there was a story going round that he’d made better than expected progress with regards to his recovery which meant Southgate called him up. But I’m not exactly sure if that’s true now:lol:

as for Trent, Southgate’s never favoured him, even when he was playing extremely well. Now that he’s been playing very badly in a team that has started very badly, it’s not really a surprise he’s on the bench.
Trent's defending would be a liability even to an extremely attacking manager, nevermind Southgate.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I’m just wondering when the last time was Liverpool didn’t have an England player in its ranks going in to a World Cup? It’s quite staggering really for such a club.

Well look at the results for England lately. I think you make a great point since obviously they need more Liverpool players. You are sharp.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool

Yep.

In 1986 Liverpool won the double. The FA Cup final starting XI didn’t have a single English player in it.

Last edited:

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Well look at the results for England lately. I think you make a great point since obviously they need more Liverpool players. You are sharp.
Yes looking at this England side, having Trent defending the right side will change their results.

Dipper

#7 Swiftie
Supports
Liverpool
can only assume Tsimikas felt a twinge or something because subbing Milner on at 60' was an utterly bonkers decision.

acnumber9

10 points after 7 games really is abysmal. Seems to be escaping any real scrutiny at the minute.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Is it just me or does it feel like everytime he says something this year it bites him in the arse immediately?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Is it just me or does it feel like everytime he says something this year it bites him in the arse immediately?
He is picking the wrong fights though. Criticism of TAA was more than fair. Should've just acknowledged he's having a torrid season instead of getting defensive about it.

Idxomer

They played the same way they did under Potter which was pretty expected.

Anustart89

I wonder if he knows that their new manager used to coach a different club before arriving at Brighton? Maybe he could've used that knowledge to get an idea.