Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
You do realise this is a United Forum, right?
I use to have a lot of empathy for these type of lashouts at us as let's be real here it must suck being stuck with Glazers/Kreonke/Levy etc while a club you hate show actual ambition to win.

But after so many people wished us out of existence during the sanctions period the more posts like yours the better.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I use to have a lot of empathy for these type of lashouts at us as let's be real here it must suck being stuck with Glazers/Kreonke/Levy etc while a club you hate show actual ambition to win.

But after so many people wished us out of existence during the sanctions period the more posts like yours the better.
Are you still going on?

T_Model101

Firminho, Keita, Ox, Arthur, Milner contracts up this summer
Frees up a lot of wages
But nothing in terms of sales to bring i midfield replacements

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No please don't I'm enjoying the tears :lol:
What tears do you think are being shed about you currently being 6th after one of the most bizarre scattergun transfer campaigns ever seen over the last 2 years since...erm some of United's 3 years back :wenger:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Frees up a lot of wages
Love that you include Arthur, who you only just signed.
Milner will outlast Klopp, so don't get too hopeful.

T_Model101

Love that you include Arthur, who you only just signed.
Milner will outlast Klopp, so don't get too hopeful.
I was debating whether to include him, after seeing his name on the Transfermarkt list :lol:
I'd love Milner to outlast Klopp
I'm no a 'Pool fan :lol:

Amazing Santos

I forgot Ox even existed.
Ox himself forgot he existed probably, 5 year contract at £6.2m a year to be injured most of the time.

Look at his injury history. Cruciate ligament, cool out for 316 days. Knee injury, cool out for 113 days. Hamstring injury, cool out for 93 days. etc.

Never fulfilled any potential he may have had.

cyberman

Frees up a lot of wages
Leaves their squad threadbare when it’s already really stupidly thin so a lot of their finances go towards squad players rather than difference makers.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

Zippycup

Frees up a lot of wages
I've never got this approach.
They will need to replace those players on what will most likely be bigger wages

Andersonson

No clubs can challenge City as it stands. Their spending is way above what other clubs can compete with over time. If pool fans wants to sack Klopp because of it, fine. But it wont help them.

matt10000

It is neither "an embarrassing opinion" or "a funny troll", it is quite the opposite, a calmly put together, well thought out post.
The fact that all teams played under the exact same set of circumstances (so it was a fair and level playing field), renders your post completely irrelevant and ridiculous………just my opinion of course…..although I am sure you were calm when you came up with your absurd opinion if that helps

Amazing Santos

No clubs can challenge City as it stands. Their spending is way above what other clubs can compete with over time. If pool fans wants to sack Klopp because of it, fine. But it wont help them.
It's less to do with City at the moment, and more with Liverpool sitting in mid table with an ageing squad.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I've never got this approach.
They will need to replace those players on what will most likely be bigger wages
You don't get that getting younger, working legs for more money is better than paying salaries to players that give us zero game time (Keita, Ox, Melo)?

DrogaPortoroz

He have face of a sick man.Someone should tell him to slow down or retire.In the end it is just a game.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
The players are worn out physically and mentally and owners have under-invested
That's what it looks like. And it's not that hard to imagine after playing every possible game last season only to end up with "just" the two small cups.

The squad needs serious investments. The midfield in particular.

Thisistheone

That's what it looks like. And it's not that hard to imagine after playing every possible game last season only to end up with "just" the two small cups.

Agree but you chose to spend 85m on Nunez. and there’s plenty more midfielders out there apart from Bellingham.

Rossa

You don't play with a midfield. It's long crosses from your defense into the wingers or above the central defenders. Rarely do you play through a team using your midfield, and that direct approach has been visible also last season. Liverpool under Klopp never had a brilliant midfield. However, it's much worse than it was, and you currently lack the ability to cover enough ground both ways in order to maintain press. Henderson is a shell of his former self. Fabinho is downright poor.

Zippycup

You don't get that getting younger, working legs for more money is better than paying salaries to players that give us zero game time (Keita, Ox, Melo)?
Yes. However with these new players coming in it means others will go into the 'non playing side of the squad.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Agree but you chose to spend 85m on Nunez. and there’s plenty more midfielders out there apart from Bellingham.
We did. Remains to be seen if he's worth it. But the lack of investment in midfield is an issue, which was obvious to everyone except apparently FSG and Klopp.

You don't play with a midfield. It's long crosses from your defense into the wingers or above the central defenders. Rarely do you play through a team using your midfield, and that direct approach has been visible also last season. Liverpool under Klopp never had a brilliant midfield. However, it's much worse than it was, and you currently lack the ability to cover enough ground both ways in order to maintain press. Henderson is a shell of his former self. Fabinho is downright poor.
The midfield was brilliant in the sense that it suited our playing style perfectly.

Regardless of whether he wants to stick with a two man midfield or go back to three, it needs investment. We can't rely on a single one of them for either quality or fitness at the moment.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Let’s be honest they won’t sack klopp because they’re no one better to replace him. If he leaves then he goes on his own say so which isn’t unlikely, he’s walked out of other clubs he’ll do it again if things hit rock bottom. That to me isn’t a good manager though, a good manager will get his team through the bad times. I’m sorry but you can’t go from nearly winning a quad to the shambles this season. Somethings gone wrong somewhere.