Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Went on Rawk to have a look at what they are saying about this. Jurgen Klopp thread is locked

What a pointless forum

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell

Mini thread here of Klopp-related tweets from a journalist unwilling to deepthroat the Scousers and call out that unhinged nutter for the salty wanker that he is.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Good old RAWK

Look at these fecking rats circling around Jurgen. Vermin.

Referenced already i see.
I'd sooner not give the prick the clicks.
We should ban certain hacks from the ground.
Love the man.
Klopp when told he can go to a club with more money & spend that money:
“Yes, but this is MY CLUB. Are you suggesting I quit here & wait for the next job? I don’t know what you want from me honestly. We have to do business in the market, and we will do.”
That was it?
I was expecting Kloppo to kung-fu kick a journo into the next room going by twitter journos tweets.
Those questions posted earlier seem reasonable enough. No idea obviously how they were asked. People want journalists to grill Guardiola about City finances and owners, yet asking Klopp about entering a crucial summer without DOF, succession planning and absolute clusterfeck of last summer transfer window is somehow a problem?
This is the hegemony. This is the way. Pep deals with it, why can’t Klopp?

This is a good poster’s viewpoint, let’s water this down ten times with social media cowpiss and see what’s left. Just like Fergusson could handle it and Rafa “cracked up”. The legend begins.

“They are only asking the questions that we all want to know the answers to.”

Get ready to read Liverpool fans taking the side of click bait arseholes over a man who has given us not only the best nights of our lives but his heart, soul and generosity of spirit. Just like Rafa, you will see the vermin start to poke their little snouts out.

When this happens, people will say, FSG didn’t deserve Klopp - but these Liverpool fans deserved him less.
Just watching the embargoed bit and he’s being levelheaded. This idea that we were openly courting Bellingham is validated as has the fact the situation has changed and it’s in keeping with the ‘deal stopped making sense’ narrative. The thing about it is it sounds like he’s very much in on all the decision making. And he sounds so genuine about it as well
Surely there is more than that?
Cos that is NOTHING!
If that is what has upset that Chris Williams - he’s in the wrong job, the sensitive soul.
He got his clicks and name on the searches and that's all they give a shit about.

I'd ban him from the ground.
There is some stuff doing the rounds that he called Williams a c*nt on the way out and he would ram a Frankfurter up his arse if he annoyed him again. Not sure how true it was.
That Chris Williams is crying on twitter now saying it was edited so we won’t get to see the ‘angry’ parts
Did they bleep out the frankfurter up the arse bit?
He said it in German but the gestures painted a clear and poignant image .
13 minutes in that video above which is the usual amount of embargoed time. Pretty ridiculous how Chris Williams led everyone to believe he was calling journalists wankers and stuff.
Chris Williams led one poster on here to jump to the conclusion that Klopp was making snide digs at journalists.

Not everyone.

Biggins

Just watched it. Wow!

Guy is unhinged

I may be missing something but what is wrong with this interview? Klopp could have done Conte and have a rant about the owners which Klopp repeatedly refused to do over the 13 minutes despite being baited to do so throughout.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
A poised presser, for his standards when unhappy? I mean, has Liverpool an internal list for a new coach/project already? Journos being bored and stirring the pot does not come from a vacuum, generally speaking.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Aye, everything he said is pretty much spot on tbh. Their owners are lucky to have him - as were the Glazers with Ferguson, whose managerial ability absolutely covered the cracks of poor ownership.

LordSpud

Good to see him towing the company line and saying nothing is wrong. Theres starting to be a lot of similarities with FSG and the Glazers

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Yeaaaaah, if someone could post a gif of Klopp pulling his hamstring for being a cnut that would be grrrrrreat.

SER19

He and Guardiola basically cuckold the officials for 38 gameweeks every season. Its embarrassing for the league that the officials are this weak

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The hamstring was him going “oh feck I’m about to be in a lot of trouble here” and taking an injury for some sympathy

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He has dropped a bollock using so many. of his finite resources on Darwin. Their standard dropped as soon as he came on and it was almost embarrassing.

It’s a bad mistake.

L. Robert

Supports
Newcastle
It's a complete joke that they wanted to make Mitrovic an example but allow Arteta and especially Klopp do whatever they want at the touch line. Feel sorry for that fourth official, shouldn't be treated like that when he's the fourth official ffs. That's just as threatening as what Mitro did.

eire-red

Should get a touchline ban for that. Such a piece of shit human being. What more did he want from the officials?

EliotTheRed

Sky presenter joking that he was limping down the tunnel after the game. Waiting for them to play down his actions towards the 4th official as ‘living on the edge’ or similar, excusing his behaviour.

Happy to be proved wrong mind.

Edwards6

How does he get away with running up to the official screaming in his face? People will call it passion and let him carry on

Irrational.

He’s a pathetic, smalltime dickhead. I’d be pretty embarrassed as a Liverpool fan, but they’ll lap it up as he’s their gurning bespectacled goofy weetabix toothed cult leader.