Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Pascal Quiff

Supports
Liverpool
Honestly, the Premier League as a spectacle is much better with managers and players that are occasionally unhinged, and don't give the usual "we'll take it one game at a time" response in interviews. I love to see it, regardless of who is playing - they're just expressing their inner fan!

ROFLUTION

Scandalous behavior. Was it for Robertson he yelled at him or what was the point?

immature and classless behavior whichever way you look at it

OldSchoolManc

Why is Klopp allowed to criticise and influence officials without any comeback?
Any other manager would get bans and fines so what makes Klopp exempt?!

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
They'll come down on him for this, he basically implied bias in his interview. No way they can let it slide.
He's done it before and nothing was done about it so I wouldn't hold my breath anything will be done this time.

Real Name

Honestly, the Premier League as a spectacle is much better with managers and players that are occasionally unhinged, and don't give the usual "we'll take it one game at a time" response in interviews. I love to see it, regardless of who is playing - they're just expressing their inner fan!
Come of it.

The Purley King

All smiles and gravestone teeth when he is winning and utterly despicable when he’s not. His behaviour today should be a 3 game ban minimum

The Purley King

We can console ourselves that despite all of this they’ll be going to the Eastern Europe on a Thursday night next season………

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
We can console ourselves that despite all of this they’ll be going to the Eastern Europe on a Thursday night next season………
Maybe for those that booked their hotels in Istanbul can just push the reservation forward until October. Istanbul Basaksehir are in 5th too!

Cantonagotmehere

What Klopp just did on Sky in incredible.

He came out and stopped just shy of saying Tierney actively makes decisions against Liverpool. As clear an allegation of bias I can ever remember a PL manager making. This, in a game where Spurs had a clear penalty turned down and Jota should 100% have seen red. Call me mad, but this is where media and Sky are completely culpable and influential in ways they shouldn't be. They have held him and Guardiola to a lower standard for years and no wonder the likes of Mourinho lose their minds and feel a victimhood.
Preach mate.

Eric_the_Red99

Why is Klopp allowed to criticise and influence officials without any comeback?
Any other manager would get bans and fines so what makes Klopp exempt?!
It’s not so much the lack of punishment that I object to - it’s that the authorities allow Klopp to set the agenda. Liverpool will definitely get every big decision going their way for the rest of the season now that Klopp has thrown his toys out of the pram, while we’ll continue to be shafted in every match.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Jote should have been sent off and Richarlison could easily have got a penalty as well. For Klopp to suggest the ref was biased against Liverpool is pathetic and just shows the measure of the man.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I love him. Absolutely love him. And so does most of the world.
:lol: Everybody who is not a Liverpool fan thinks he is one of the most arrogant, unlikeable and pathetic characters in football. He is such a horrible little bully and he has been getting away with aggressive behaviour for years. He is without doubt one of, if not the most, unlikeable figures in the game.

Last edited:

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
It’s not so much the lack of punishment that I object to - it’s that the authorities allow Klopp to set the agenda. Liverpool will definitely get every big decision going their way for the rest of the season now that Klopp has thrown his toys out of the pram, while we’ll continue to be shafted in every match.
They get them anyway.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Jote should have been sent off and Richarlison could easily have got a penalty as well. For Klopp to suggest the ref was biased against Liverpool is pathetic and just shows the measure of the man.
Can Jota be sent off for fouling a player that should have been red carded in the first half? It's not a trick question.

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
yet nothing will stick to him. I rember SAF got a warning for saying a ref (i recall who) was good. Klopp can openly sugest Bidas against Liverpool and nothing happens

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Can Jota be sent off for fouling a player that should have been red carded in the first half? It's not a trick question.
Yeah lets go straight to the whataboutery - that will sort it right out. Do you think kicking a player in the head is worthy of a red card? I do.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah lets go straight to the whataboutery - that will sort it right out. Do you think kicking a player in the head is worthy of a red card? I do.
If Spurs are 10 men that situation doesn't even occur because we'd be handing your arses on a plate to you to take home. Like I said it was not a trick question.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I love him. Absolutely love him. And so does most of the world.
At my work we have just one Liverpool fan and he thought the same as you - that every neutral loves Klopp. He was shocked to find out how viscerally everyone hates him now. We’re not just talking rival fans either (three United fans including me), there’s a Brighton fan, Brentford fan, Blackpool fan, two Bristol City fans (all the Bs), a West Ham fan, a Luton fan and a Villa fan.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
At my work we have just one Liverpool fan and he thought the same as you - that every neutral loves Klopp. He was shocked to find out how viscerally everyone hates him now. We’re not just talking rival fans either (three United fans including me), there’s a Brighton fan, Brentford fan, Blackpool fan, two Bristol City fans (all the Bs), a West Ham fan, a Luton fan and a Villa fan.
I don't know of a single football fan that I have met who doesn't support Liverpool who doesn't think Klopp is a total c word.

ti vu

Easy to understand the delusion because the British media coverage is full Liverpool love in. If you're a Liverpool fan and that's all you see on TV, you happen to think the same.

Last edited:

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
If Spurs are 10 men that situation doesn't even occur because we'd be handing your arses on a plate to you to take home. Like I said it was not a trick question.
That challenge was a yellow at worst - on no planet was that a red. Unlike Jota's challenge.

eire-red

Skipp got the ball and it was a borderline call between a yellow and a red. Not a clear cut decision like Jota.

But to answer your question in its literal term; Yes. The incidents were independent of each other.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
I have been educated! On Redcafe! :cool:

eire-red

Just read the BBC article there, just incredible stuff. Whatever about the personal attack on Tierney, which is bang out of order too, what was with the attack on Mason?

Mason has been in the job like a week and Spurs played some good football and deserved to get some from the game if not for poor decisions from the official and bad decision on the pitch.

Such a classless guy, but it all gets swept under the rug with a giggle in the Sky studio. Sickening.

Mmm-Qatarian

Toothy is an absolute cnut of a manager. Never fails to lash out at everyone and anyone in the press whenever things don't go exactly how he wants them to.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
fecking hypocrite telling Mason to worry about his team. Where was this energy when he was commentating on our pens?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Absolute clown getting away with murder as per.

Also saying it wasn't a red because he didn't go for his head despite tonnes of reds being given for that.

The Purley King

Klopp has class (faux bullshit) when he wins. Proper managers have genuine class when they don’t.
Huge difference.tells a lot about the character of a man.
Clue - Klopp has none

Oscar Bonavena

Klopp is a thoroughly nasty and despicable character. Years of touchline intimidation of opposition staff and match officials, and constant, baseless accusations of bias against his teams despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

A hefty fine and lengthy suspension for this utter cretin would be thoroughly deserved and long, long overdue.

HookedOnAPhelan

He's had a hair transplant, and is always wearing a baseball cap because he's ashamed of it. That's way worse than being bald.

Total wanker this guy.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
That Milner foul was as clear as you get, typical one to break up an attack.

Klopp is ridiculous having a go over that being awarded. Thought Spurs had a good shout for a penalty that got ignored as Konate was certainly handling Richarlison when the cross came in.