Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
What a despicable Cnut, he should be applauding the officials considering they get away with numerous things every match.

he should get a lengthy ban and fine but he won’t because it’s Liverpool And Klopp is a passion merchant.

cyberman

What a despicable Cnut, he should be applauding the officials considering they get away with numerous things every match.

he should get a lengthy ban and fine but he won’t because it’s Liverpool And Klopp is a passion merchant.
He’s going to get done for this but he’ll never admit he lied.

I believe he said one thing, they refute it. Who knows what can be clearly recorded in their device, there’s 50k people here. No point in going over it.
-Klopp

who is never asked about it again

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
He's going to get away with it like a US cop isn't he :(
So you’re comparing police brutality with Klopp showing too much passion. Really?? Was it over the top, yes it was. Is it criminal, err you seem to think so even though it’s just a game. Are you not entertained??

Posh Red

At my work we have just one Liverpool fan and he thought the same as you - that every neutral loves Klopp. He was shocked to find out how viscerally everyone hates him now. We’re not just talking rival fans either (three United fans including me), there’s a Brighton fan, Brentford fan, Blackpool fan, two Bristol City fans (all the Bs), a West Ham fan, a Luton fan and a Villa fan.
I know a Liverpool fan that also thinks this :lol: Why are they like this!

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Oh god. The P word.
We’ll it isn’t criminal thank god. As terrible and scandalous as it was I just hope it doesn’t cause distress amongst you all but it might be too late.

Irrational.

What he did and said is the very definition of bringing the game into disrepute. Any other manager would have the book launched at them. He won’t.

Sir Erik ten Hag

Klopp at Dortmund was quite charming. Klopp at Liverpool is a completely different animal. Must be the polluted air or something that infected him?

ti vu

Klopp at Dortmund was quite charming. Klopp at Liverpool is a completely different animal. Must be the polluted air or something that infected him?

I'm not so sure. It's more acceptable because he with Dortmund was the interesting underdog giant slayer story.

Him submerge into Liverpool victimhood while getting all kind of bias support is insufferable level of a cnut.

YikesSchmeics

I've never seen a sequence that sums this absolute weapon up more. Pulling his hamstring... what an absolute muppet. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

BorisManUtd

They should start giving him cards and bans more often and on constant basis so maybe he'll learn something from it and start behaving better.

Longshanks

I hope they make an example of him to be honest. We talk about referees abuse all the time, it's killing the grassroots game and noone wants to referee anymore because of the abuse and in some cases the assaults that are happening.

Whatever way you look at it the abuse refs gets stems down from the top and clowns like Klopp and stunts like that just feed into it all.

There is a line with refs, and he crossed it. This isn't just an over the top celebration, this is bringing the game into disrepute. Complain about a refs performance all you want, but to claim they are biased against you, and that's what that celebration was all about is shameful.

It's the behaviour you expect from fans, not from the manager of a top club. They are meant to set the example.

Dansk

And considering how they're the team that gets the biggest helping hand from refs, by far, it's even more pathetic to behave like that.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
They should start giving him cards and bans more often and on constant basis so maybe he'll learn something from it and start behaving better.
It’s pashun mate. A great advert for the premier league but also please dads don’t be doing this at your kids football matches it’s offensive.

I’m loving my life

Yet BBC glossed over it and laughed about it in their coverage of the match this morning, as if it’s perfectly acceptable behaviour.

Given the discussion on behaviour towards refs from grass roots up, which has been ongoing for a while, it’s quite blatant how much Liverpool/Klopp are actively shielded by media and by extension the national consciousness, organisational and refereeing decisions regarding them. There is a clear connection between this and what happens on the field.

1DeGea1

So you’re comparing police brutality with Klopp showing too much passion. Really?? Was it over the top, yes it was. Is it criminal, err you seem to think so even though it’s just a game. Are you not entertained??
You call that passion?

That was a man who was entirely unhinged and embarrassing himself. Like a drunken uncle at a wedding who takes out his repressed anger on some unfortunate staff member because he can’t control his emotions.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
This has been going on for quite a long time with Klopp screaming in the face of the 4th officials but he never gets banned.
He and Liverpool get away with anything - disgusting and disgraceful.

He'll get a slap on the wrist for the comment, but for the rest of the season referees will give everything their way. Whenever a high profile manager calls the referees out they all tread on eggshells for the next few months. We need ETH to start talking about some of the more ridiculous decisions against us because Klopp has shown it's the only way to change things.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Matters not a jot of he gets fined or banned from the touchline anyway. It's all posture
He'll still pick the team and he's got plenty of money.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
He'll get a slap on the wrist for the comment, but for the rest of the season referees will give everything their way. Whenever a high profile manager calls the referees out they all tread on eggshells for the next few months. We need ETH to start talking about some of the more ridiculous decisions against us because Klopp has shown it's the only way to change things.
i don’t know. it’s nice not to have a complete bellend as a manager.

I’m loving my life

Say that to the next amateur referee who gets hospitalised as a direct result of Klopps call to arms. If anything it’s worse

Eric_the_Red99

But it wouldn’t work if ETH, or any United manager, did that, because the perception among the media, other fans and, as a result, the footballing authorities, is that United already get every decision their way - even though, objectively, the opposite is obviously true.

So if ETH called out the bias it’d probably only result in even more decisions going against us - and the ABU media and fans would welcome it.

The fact is that the people who run football are spineless cowards who just want a quiet life, and that means going with the ABU herd in situations like this.

But it wouldn’t work if ETH, or any United manager, did that, because the perception among the media, other fans and, as a result, the footballing authorities, is that United already get every decision their way - even though, objectively, the opposite is obviously true.

So if ETH called out the bias it’d probably only result in even more decisions going against us - and the ABU media and fans would welcome it.

The fact is that the people who run football are spineless cowards who just want a quiet life, and that means going with the ABU herd in situations like this.
It used to work when Ferguson did it. The referees want an easy life, and if ETH is talking about them in the press every week they will soon start to think twice about decisions against us.

Eric_the_Red99

It used to work when Ferguson did it. The referees want an easy life, and if ETH is talking about them in the press every week they will soon start to think twice about decisions against us.
The fact that it worked well for Fergie is the biggest reason for the perception that we’re favoured by referees now, even though that was well over a decade ago and clearly the opposite is true these days.

We’ve seen that even when referees give correct, if controversial, decisions in our favour (eg the Rashford ‘offside’ when Bruno scored) there’s a massive uproar from everyone else (when there’s barely a mention of it when it happens to another club) - that’s what the cowardly refs and authorities want to avoid so they’ll carry on being biased against us in most cases.

IRN-BRUno

He knew exactly what he was doing with those post-match comments. Rather than the focus being on his behaviour towards the 4th official, all the headlines are instead about the referee.

As always, he'll get away with it.

Fr. Todd Unctious

Fully expecting this cnut to get away with a slap on the wrists. Media will see their darling will come to no harm "he's just passionate"

Meanwhile if ETH said boo to an official they'e be screaming for a touchline ban