Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Congrats on the most dominant performance against Man United trophy Norbert.

Robbie Boy

This Liverpool side are nowhere near the peak-Klopp side he once built. I haven't been particularly impressed with them this season.

Loon

:lol:

Had they won, he would never have been so ungracious. You would have seen his fake sympathy/patronising, gurning nice guy demeanour.

Whatta cnut.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
This Liverpool side are nowhere near the peak-Klopp side he once built. I haven't been particularly impressed with them this season.
I don’t know if it’s bad luck, but having assumed that they have the best attack in the league, I’m yet to see them play well this season. I’ve watched their games against Chelsea, Spurs, City, Palace and Man United… and they’ve been pretty weak in all of them.

Not sure if I’ve missed the much better performances but it feels like the midfield structure still isn’t there to allow them to consistently create, while Diaz and Nunez have been disappointing. I don’t feel that frightened of them as a challenger for the league, City should still be the favourites.

Mike Smalling

This coming from a guy that has beat us 7-0, 4-0, and 5-0 in just the law few years. Klopp really does come out with some tripe after a disappointing result.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Not really surprising that we aren't quite at the level of one of the best sides the PL has ever seen, hard to replicate such a level a few years down the road with half a different squad to be honest.

We're still grinding out results, you can look at it from two different angles: we've been lucky to score late winners, or we just wear our opponents down and eventually find a way to score / win the game, one way or another. Just one L in 17 leagues games and that was the one at Spurs with the wrongfully disallowed goal VAR fiasco, so could've definitely gone differently as well.

We don't need to be near the peak-Klopp side to challenge for the league this season, City is clearly suffering from the "year-after-a-Treble" thing and Arsenal, while definitely a very good side, are not unbeatable either and I can easily see them dropping points in quite a few games down the road. It's still a long season.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Looks like he's just firing up our match-going fans in order to have a good atmosphere for the big game this weekend. If the Caf is to be believed the atmosphere against Utd last weekend wasn't all that great either so if today was more of the same, it's not a surprise he mentions it with an eye on next weekend imo.

Nothing to see here.

Oranges038

Looks like he's just firing up our match-going fans in order to have a good atmosphere for the big game this weekend. If the Caf is to be believed the atmosphere against Utd last weekend wasn't all that great either so if today was more of the same, it's not a surprise he mentions it with an eye on next weekend imo.

Nothing to see here.
Not surprised the atmosphere is crap.

The football is crap and boring.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
He will have the most epic of meltdowns sooner or later which will make Keegans pale in comparison.

Im sure the guy has a screw loose, great manager but completely fecking bonkers under a charade.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Had they won, he would never have been so ungracious. You would have seen his fake sympathy/patronising, gurning nice guy demeanour.

Whatta cnut.
That's Klopp to a tee. Mr. Nice Guy if they win, gurning for the media and gushing about the opposition. If they dare not let him win the inner seething cnut comes out and he rages about absolutely everything and declares it a crime against football that his opponents didn't let him win. Him and Pep are cut from the same cloth - think they're actually above everyone else not just on a football level but on a moral footballing level, and no one has the grace to play the game like they do. Tits.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Not really surprising that we aren't quite at the level of one of the best sides the PL has ever seen, hard to replicate such a level a few years down the road with half a different squad to be honest.
You have to successfully retain the title to enter that conversation.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Under Ole teams used to defend heavily and try and beat us on the counter. It happened every week. But you never saw Ole coming out and crying because teams weren't rolling over for him and letting us do what we wanted. That's not how football works.

He's a cnut, and VVD is a cnut. Actually, it's Liverpool so we know that they're all...

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

I wonder if we'll hear the birth of a 'Klopp is right, your fans are shite' chant. I find it weird how their fans still insist on singing that about Fergie everytime they rock up to Old Trafford.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout

Nothing to see here.
:lol:

MackRobinson

Supports
Football

Nothing to see here.
The atmosphere was bland. Same as the game. The fans expected a thrashing with United wide open, and when it was clear it wasn't going to happen, they grew frustrated and quiet.

MiracleInMadrid

If only we got this guy
This really.

He may be a bit over the line sometimes, but I’d much rather have a character like him than someone who doesn’t give anything of themselves.

He can motivate and animate a team and a stadium. I bet Anfield will be fired up this weekend.

He reminds me a bit of Van Gaal tbh.

royboy16

The moon gave me flowers for funerals to come.

Nothing to see here.
That's exactly it, the 12th man for the game at the weekend.

Ghirahim

He won't be sacked not even if they were to finish 10th. He won Liverpool their first title in 30 years.

Robertd0803

Sack Watch? Seriously?
Yeah dont think the thread titles been updated since the season Van Dijk got injured and they had that shocking run of form.

Changing it to Gurning Idiot or something would probably fit better.

Oranges038

That's Klopp to a tee. Mr. Nice Guy if they win, gurning for the media and gushing about the opposition. If they dare not let him win the inner seething cnut comes out and he rages about absolutely everything and declares it a crime against football that his opponents didn't let him win. Him and Pep are cut from the same cloth - think they're actually above everyone else not just on a football level but on a moral footballing level, and no one has the grace to play the game like they do. Tits.
At least he's never blamed the wind.