Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I don't think you do. He's saying it because he wears his heart on his sleeve and is an emotional person. It's very obvious when looking at how he interacted with the refs and Pelegrini after the whistle. This is not some masterful deflection. He brought up illnesses from players and mentioned Van Dijk losing weight, that accomplishes nothing.
Hmm maybe. I still think there’s an element of deflection though. He’s not new to managing at this level and knows what the media can be like after big side has a negative result.

You’re right though that he’s an emotional person.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
And before that a red or 2 not given. I want to see him absolutely fuming. And then after a game to make that fake run to the dressing room like it's all good.
Love fake runs:houllier:

I want this to happen, so, so badly.

Then I want Ole to admit in his post-match presser that the goal should never have stood, then say he "couldn't care less" while winking at Phil Thompson, before Milly Rocking out of shot.
:lol: Jesus, peed my pants out of laughter, thanks.
I would give anything to see Ole Milly Vanilli Rocking out of shot

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Hmm maybe. I still think there’s an element of deflection though. He’s not new to managing at this level and knows what the media can be like after big side has a negative result.
There are two phases. His initial comments were off the cuff and look deranged, his comments after he's cooled down are much more sensible. In the post match presser he realised that he messed up and acknowledged it.

MrBest

The master of second place, sounds like the right comments. Hopefully Spurs can do this!

RedCurry

To be fair to him, he’s an absolute genius at deflecting blame away from his team. Liverpool were shocking today and no one is talking about it or how he was incapable of altering things from the bench. Instead everyone’s talking about his comments.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
To be fair to him, he’s an absolute genius at deflecting blame away from his team. Liverpool were shocking today and no one is talking about it or how he was incapable of altering things from the bench. Instead everyone’s talking about his comments.
What utter tripe. Many people has acknowledged that the tide is slowly turning in favour of City, with Liverpool looking poor for multiple games in a row. Firmino has put in some shambolic displays recently and they are way too reliant on Salah.

For some reason football fans seem to think that a person is only capable of talking about one thing at a time. Maybe it is a reflection of the average football fan's intelligence. It's not hard to laugh at Klopp and still say that the wheels are coming off for Liverpool.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
I get why he’s saying it. It’s all about deflecting from the team and the performance which wasn’t very good.

He’s coming out with some astonishing BS though.
You can buy Klopp's glasses in the Liverpool Online Store now, they are Liverpool glasses and everyone who wears them sees the game through the same deluded specs. I say this to say that it isn't about deflecting but rather lack of reflection.
I don't think you do. He's saying it because he wears his heart on his sleeve and is an emotional person. It's very obvious when looking at how he interacted with the refs and Pelegrini after the whistle. This is not some masterful deflection. He brought up illnesses from players and mentioned Van Dijk losing weight, that accomplishes nothing.
Yes, pretty much.
You mean like when Mourinho etc. gets criticised after crazy comments when his team has lost? No. They are both a bit nuts in their own way. Klopp might get too carried away himself, what is he going to deflect from? The horrible performance isn't going away just because he is raving about refereeing decisions, snow, wind, offside-goals etc. He managed to say the ref was against them because he gave them an offside goal. Liverpool were lucky to get a point and their fans probably don't care because Klopp is deflecting from it, saying it is the refs fault and everything is fine.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Wait, so Liverpool got gifted decisions in their favour and Klopp still comes out complaining about the refereeing? Complete tosser :lol: So much has gone their way this season it's incredible. At least have the humility to accept the luck when you get it, Toothy.

Also :lol: Pellegrini owned him with his retort

amolbhatia50k

And he has to get charged for those comment. Also a nice media backlash against the wanker would be even better.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
It's just the matter of time till the media turns against him. It's just how it works.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
And he has to get charged for those comment. Also a nice media backlash against the wanker would be even better.
I thought comments of that kind warranted a match-ban. He clearly tries to put pressure on the refs. Weird if he doesn't receive punishment for that.

amolbhatia50k

Ah, the infamous Dortmund vs Málaga...
Dortmund got a huge and terrible offside decision in their favour in the dying minutes if I'm not mistaken. Pellegrini has to be seething at the thought of his. Could have been in a CL final.

Art Vandelay

I stopped reading anything that guy writes on there a few months ago. He started off just using football as a jumping off point to talk about his life and various bands, which wasn't great. Then got better when he was reviewing and poking fun at pundits, before going right off the deep end and eschewing any sort of comedy for virtue signalling, claiming everyone is great unless they don't agree with whatever agenda he has that week in which case they are a neanderthal. It's all a bit weird and I'd rather just read funny stuff about football rather than being told I'm some sort of sexist pig because I don't care about whatever agenda he's currently pushing.

Charlie Foley

Dortmund got a huge and terrible offside decision in their favour in the dying minutes if I'm not mistaken. Pellegrini has to be seething at the thought of his. Could have been in a CL final.
They’d have lost the semifinal to Real Madrid, also Malaga’s second was offside if I recsll correctly. So who knows. Not the thread for it, this is the thread for laughing at Flopp

Charlie Foley

I stopped reading anything that guy writes on there a few months ago. He started off just using football as a jumping off point to talk about his life and various bands, which wasn't great. Then got better when he was reviewing and poking fun at pundits, before going right off the deep end and eschewing any sort of comedy for virtue signalling, claiming everyone is great unless they don't agree with whatever agenda he has that week in which case they are a neanderthal. It's all a bit weird and I'd rather just read funny stuff about football rather than being told I'm some sort of sexist pig because I don't care about whatever agenda he's currently pushing.
Without clicking the link do you mean John Nicholson? Portrait of an icon is the only thing worthwhile on that site-though mediawatch used to be very funny

Art Vandelay

Without clicking the link do you mean John Nicholson? Portrait of an icon is the only thing worthwhile on that site-though mediawatch used to be very funny
Yeah, his reviews of pundits was decent when he was taking the piss, but that turned into him claiming everyone was great. Then the politics got involved and it wasn't even worth reading any more. He took the proper football man schtick and got a bit too serious with it. Mediawatch isn't what it used to be either, I barely bother with it these days as they tend to be almost as bad as the people they are calling out.

Good call on Portrait of an Icon, it was great. Hopefully there will be another round of them at some point as there's tons more players that could be covered.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I'd love to see the seven metres offside clip that Pellegrini was talking about. The ref must be blind.

Charlie Foley

Yeah, his reviews of pundits was decent when he was taking the piss, but that turned into him claiming everyone was great. Then the politics got involved and it wasn't even worth reading any more. He took the proper football man schtick and got a bit too serious with it. Mediawatch isn't what it used to be either, I barely bother with it these days as they tend to be almost as bad as the people they are calling out.

Good call on Portrait of an Icon, it was great. Hopefully there will be another round of them at some point as there's tons more players that could be covered.
It’s Daniel Storey who does it right? Most of what I’ve read or heard by him is very good in fairness

Jarman

I am not very impressed with people's general response in here. It's is quite clear Klopp was getting all the unfavourable decisions and that incompetent linesman who gave them their goal effectively cost them the match.

It can't be easy being a Liverpool fan when goals like this are given for you and some how you still manage to fight back from being 1-0 up to rescue a point. They truly have been the victims of some very poor officiating throughout the season that has gifted numerous goals like this one.

Last edited:

automaticflare

He has mental issues I think. He is slightly unstable so when things don’t go his way he can’t handle it. I don’t think there is some masterful tactical plan to deflect blame from the team at all like some have suggested.
Whatever is in his brain just comes out with no filter. So that is great when things are going well but will continue to get questioned if they stumble.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
I remember when he described himself as a charismatic funny loser. Can't remember if it was before or after the final. Doesn't matter, point still stands.

Rob67

Has the Gurning Tramp got any self-awareness?
After the joke of a decision to allow their goal and the favourable decisions throughout the season, he's got the nerve to criticise the ref.
What a Twat.

Irrational.

Imagine if the roles were reversed and WH had scored from an incorrect offside call. You wouldn't hear the end of it from Klopp until at least Qatar 2022. Case in point: the Valencia offside.

Josh 76

Has the Gurning Tramp got any self-awareness?
After the joke of a decision to allow their goal and the favourable decisions throughout the season, he's got the nerve to criticise the ref.
What a Twat.
Your spot on. Can some Liverpool please try and explain what Klopp is on about ?
They had the decisions go their way, so what the feck is moaning? This guy has lost the plot.

I think he also knows the Liverpool fans lap it up. He's obviously been told when he started how to get them on side.

OldSchoolManc

If Klopp doesn’t get a massive fine
And points deducted ,
then there’s a corrupt campaign in

the FA, to help Liverpool to win.

FireballXL5

You couldn't make this shit up. I wonder what his reaction would have been had Origi scored from an offside position at the end?
Yeah.....thought so.