Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
klopp with all the energy of a man defending himself from allegations from his wife that he’s spent their life savings on his onlyfans, whilst knowing that he’s spent their life savings on onlyfans.

tomaldinho1

Haha proper rattled - if there was anything that could genuinely force him to think about walking/them to sack him it would be if we stuff them at Anfield after their form this season.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
The bestest ever Liverpool team of the modern era and all they have to show for it is 1 league title, an FA cup and the one European Cup.

always_hoping

He hasn't much to smile or laugh about. His Liverpool side was expected to challenge for the league title this season yet find themselves 10 points behind 3rd place Man United and out of every cup competition.

crossy1686

career ending
Why didn’t he just say that he doesn’t give a feck and he’s more concerned with Liverpool? He’s so desperate to be liked by everyone that he does the most random unhinged shit.

Herman Toothrot

Klopp and Pep increasingly resemble extras from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Arteta looks like a parking fine away from breakdown too.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Football 365 published this info a few weeks ago. This season…

Manchester United average age 26.7
Liverpool average age 27.4

I am quite happy with Dalot, AWB, Martinez, Malacia, Rashford, Sancho, Antony, Garnacho all 25 and under and only two outfield players over 30 (Casemiro and Eriksson)

Good luck to the team with no money that still give consistent minutes to Matip, VDV, Milner, Henderson, Fabinho (only 29 but might as well be 36), Salah and have far fewer resources to build than we will have.

All the best!

always_hoping

This is Klopp's 8th season with Liverpool. Should the table stay as it is this will be the 4th season that United will finish the season ahead of Liverpool and when you taken into account that in that time frame Liverpool was meant to have the greatest ever Premier league I don't think Klopp should be laughing instead keep his head down and stay silent.

League titles last ten years

Man United 1
Liverpool 1

European titles (i don't count Super cups)

Man United 1
Liverpool 1

Domestic titles (FA or league cup)

Liverpool 2
Man United 3

Castia

He's such a classless person isn't he. Massive sore loser he can't take it when another team is doing well and regularly goes on these ridiculous rants that make him look like a fecking idiot.

I can see him gone from Liverpool within the next 12 months as well. I don't think they're buying well and the club will start to slide into it's usual top 6 fight in the coming years.

Relevant

What a bizarre comparison :lol: using stats from when Klopp wasn't even at Liverpool.

I love it!

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
What a bizarre comparison :lol: using stats from when Klopp wasn't even at Liverpool.

I love it!
Tip: If you're going to sign up for a Manchester United forum and pretend to be a Manchester United fan, it helps if 90% of your posts aren't about Liverpool.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine

I love it!
You’ve signed up to a Man Utd forum pretending to be a Man Utd fan.

I love think it’s fecking weird it!

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Tip: If you're going to sign up for a Manchester United forum and pretend to be a Manchester United fan, it helps if 90% of your posts aren't about Liverpool.
Took a look on his posts on Pool threads. Guy is a master tactician. Every post is on the verge of praising/defending fans, players, Klopp....but never crosses the line with which he will reveal himself.

In some way, you must respect that devotion:lol:

Loon

:lol:
He's just referred to Weghorst as 'that Dutch fella' and claimed our team isn't set for the next '20 years given who they've signed'.

Disrespectful to Weggy but seems blind to the fact his own team is aging extremely quickly and their results have tapered off dramatically. I'd say we are much better set for the future than them.

People in glass houses and all that.
Oh well, what happened to that nice guy patronising persona which won so many people over on here? He has always been a prick.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Klopp has been in that chair longer, has won the CL, the PL and a couple of domestic cups with that side - I suppose that gives one the confidence and assurance to speak openly and without filters. I wonder if Ten Hag really doesn't care, or if he doesn't want to say much till he has achieved a little of what he wants to here about our rivals. These things are supposed to be standard - but the pressers with Pep and Klopp have been unusual this year to say the least.

Look at the stark contrast between the two:

EtH went with the standard "not about them, focusing on us" stuff. He said Anfield would be hostile and that United players liked it, and that winning away at a big team was the 'next step'. Simple easy, done.

Klopp on the other hand:
  • put in a dig about United being jealous when Liverpool were building their young exciting squad
  • mentioned at least thrice how he didn't want to talk about United but was only doing it because the questions were coming up (yes, the questions were coming up, but how difficult is it to shut them down?)
  • mentioned how he didn't notice if EtH's work, then went into tactical detail about how we defend better under EtH and then went to say he was not suprised at United's progress because we had a good squad and started praising each starting member individually, including 'the big Dutch fella' who is not going to be in United's long term plans but is a very effective link up man.
  • praised Rashford's expanded range of finishing skills and said that they will try to not let get one on ones because they will lose them
  • praised Bruno's movement and how he ends up unexpectedly in great positions
  • praised Casemiro's experience and winning mentality and how it helps to have someone who has won it all
  • said past results don't matter - and brough up a bunch of times Liverpool beat us to emphasize specifically which past results dont' matter
  • said he would like to show that United would find it 'hard to play against' Liverpool
  • said he doesn't think about United that much and proceeded to bring up United's trophies and results under Jose
  • mentioned how he did not miss us being back, and had a reporter repeat multiple times that this was Englands' two most successful sides and said that he didn't want to say it himself
All this off the top of my head. What an absolutely bizzare presser, and in such stark contrast to EtH's simple approach.

Josh 76

Klopp has been in that chair longer, has won the CL, the PL and a couple of domestic cups with that side - I suppose that gives one the confidence and assurance to speak openly and without filters. I wonder if Ten Hag really doesn't care, or if he doesn't want to say much till he has achieved a little of what he wants to here about our rivals. These things are supposed to be standard - but the pressers with Pep and Klopp have been unusual this year to say the least.

EtH went with the standard "not about them, focusing on us" stuff. He said Anfield would be hostile and that United players liked it, and that winning away at a big team was the 'next step'. Simple easy, done.

Klopp on the other hand:
  • put in a dig about United being jealous when Liverpool were building their young exciting squad
  • mentioned at least thrice how he didn't want to talk about United but was only doing it because the questions were coming up (yes, the questions were coming up, but how difficult is it to shut them down?)
  • mentioned how he didn't notice if EtH's work, then went into tactical detail about how we defend better under EtH and then went to say he was not suprised at United's progress because we had a good squad and started praising each starting member individually, including 'the big Dutch fella' who is not going to be in United's long term plans but is a very effective link up man.
  • praised Rashford's expanded range of finishing skills and said that they will try to not let get one on ones because they will lose them
  • praised Casemiro's experience and winning mentality and how it helps to have someone who has won it all
  • said past results don't matter - and brough up a bunch of times Liverpool beat us to emphasize specifically which past results dont' matter
  • said he would like to show that United would find it 'hard to play against' Liverpool
  • said he doesn't think about United that much and proceeded to bring up United's trophies and results under Jose
  • mentioned how he did not miss us being back, and had a reporter repeat multiple times that this was Englands' two most successful sides and said that he didn't want to say it himself
All this off the top of my head. What an absolutely bizzare presser, and in such stark contrast to EtH's simple approach.
Thanks for highlighting Klopps press conference. I couldn’t bare watching his punchable face for that long!

Old Ma Crow

Klopp on the other hand:
Klopp just loves the sound of his voice far too much to keep his answers short and to the point. Utterly boring yawnfest.

InfiniteBoredom

Klopp has always been a bit of a weirdo. He’s sound when it comes to all the common sense stuffs but does push the underdog act way too far at times.

And obviously has a bit of a chip on his shoulder about us, being in close proximity with Scousers for too long tend to do that to you.

Mr.Hik

He is lucky he wasnt in the mix with Fergie, Arsen, and Mou (his prime).