Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
All comps (G+A)

18/19 Lukaku 19 ; Dybala 15
17/18 Lukaku 36 ; Dybala 33
16/17 Lukaku 33 ; Dybala 28
15/16 Lukaku 32 ; Dybala 32
14/15 Lukaku 27 ; Dybala 23

As I said, not a fan of big Rom's play myself but his results are there to see.
That's because Lukaku always plays as CF and also played more mins. Dybala offers much more than just goals and assists, something Lukaku can't.

18/19
Lukaku 19 (3001) - 158 mins per G+A
Dybala 15 (2820) - 188

17/18
Lukaku 36 (4071) - 113
Dybala 33 (3378) - 102

16/17
Lukaku 33 (3447) - 104
Dybala 28 (3370) - 120

15/16
Lukaku 32 (4023) - 125
Dybala 32 (3017) - 95

14/15
Lukaku 27 (3762) - 139
Dybala 23 (3054) - 132

TsuWave

What does Massimo Di Culo have to say on this potential transfer?

MrEleson

Wonder how ronaldo will react when he sees this every week.

MADReaLJL

Lukaku hits great crosses from his left foot, Ronaldo would surely like them.

Teja

They already have one player they need to feed for him to score goals. No idea what they're smoking, maybe they just went full Bayern and want to snap up Lukaku so Inter don't get him.

Giggsyking

All comps (G+A)

18/19 Lukaku 19 ; Dybala 15
17/18 Lukaku 36 ; Dybala 33
16/17 Lukaku 33 ; Dybala 28
15/16 Lukaku 32 ; Dybala 32
14/15 Lukaku 27 ; Dybala 23

As I said, not a fan of big Rom's play myself but his results are there to see.
You are forgetting Dybala's contribution in other areas. Dybala make more dribbles, assists and create much more chances.

The Juventuz forum members generally seem over the moon that there club is potentially signing Lukaku or,as one forum member seems to be calling him,Lucrapu.

mu4c_20le

Mandzukic follows Dybala to United?
By Football Italia staff

Speculation is growing in Italy that Mario Mandzukic could follow Juventus teammate Paulo Dybala to Manchester United.
The Argentina international is currently in talks with United as Juve look to swap him for Romelu Lukaku. However, Tuttomercatoweb and Gazzetta dello Sport both claim Mandzukic’s name has cropped up in negotiations. That is because the Old Lady would be prepared to also exchange the 33-year-old instead of offering cash on top of Dybala.
??????????????????????????????????????
CASH + DYBALA ????????????????????????????????
Cash+Dybala
Why do we need to add anything on top of Dybala. It should be Lukaku + cash if anything. This doesn't add up.
Lets get Phil Jones while we are at this, he will make perfect pairing with our BonBon Brainfart.
Good thing we arent adding Ronaldo to this offer..
Dybala plus cash, plus send mandzukic for free...may as welladd cancelo and sandro for a straight darmian swap as well.

fecking organise a hit on our management if this happens.
Best saga in Juventuz history.

bludsucker

:lol::lol:
id take up alcoholism if i knew i was joining Utd
He can afford plenty more when he doubles hes wages, Unfortunately for me i will still earning the same money when i take up alcoholism from watching lukaku play.
This one is already off to lala land
Paratici clumsily got bundled over and suffered a knock to the head. Severe concussion led to amnesia and he was relieved of his duties as sporting director. Nedved suffered severe depression upon hearing this news, taking to excessive drinking, and resigned soon after. Sarri was replaced with immediate effect. The end.
If this is true Ed might have some serious competition to replace him as the trf buffoon.
Evereton was asking for Mandzukic, we sold Kean.
UTD is asking for Mandzukic, we will sale Dybala.

Last edited:

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
Yeh but Juve have signed two mids already this window. They are stacked with quality. We haven't signed a CB in over 2 seasons. They sign a midfielder every month
probably becuase we currently have 6 first team centre backs and no one wants buy them. theirs also a good chance we start next season with 7 centrebacks.... which is just mental!

wr8_utd

:'(
Maybe we want to compete in NFL too. Lukaku can be a good running back.
I feel like Beppe tricked us into buying Lukaku like Moggi did to Inter with Domoraud

THIS GUY WILL DESTROY SERIE A

AA: OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, SIGN HIM UP

I can't believe this is actually happening, just how fecking stupid our board is. Disgusting shit
So this isn't a joke?
I don't know what's more embarassing. The fact that we are even considering exhanging Dybala for a pile of dog turd or that we have members here defending this deal.
Higuain will lose 10 kg cause lukaku will eat all the Pasta
Lukaku is shit in the air i seriously dont know what some of you guys are watching and that video of him at everton that was before he turned himself in to Mark henry hes regressed and just a comedy act now.Embarassing to see posters supporting or wanting this deal.
They sound delighted.

MrPooni

While I'm still on the fence about Dybala succeeding here for myriad of reasons, swapping Lukaku and Darmian for him and Mandzukic would be pretty mental in terms of overall quality.

TsuWave

“I’d take up alcoholism if I knew I was joining United”

:lol:

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
This thread should have similar rules to rawk meltdown. Piss taking only, serious discussion elsewhere

OldTrevil

I see Juventuz is still bringing the laughs, once the deal goes through I'll camp in here for a while

Treble

That's because Lukaku always plays as CF and also played more mins. Dybala offers much more than just goals and assists, something Lukaku can't.
Big CFs are not only about goals/assists though. They occupy the CBs, open up spaces, hold up the ball, etc. Giroud hardly contributed any goal/assist in the WC in Russia but was useful for France.

So, while Dybala can offer things Lukaku can't, the converse is true too. Dybala's physical presence would be negligible and he can't really intimidate opposition players with his physical qualities.

They are much closer in quality than most fans on here think. Those fans really struggle to realise that Juve bosses know much more about football than them.

That said, given that Ole doesn't fancy Lukaku, a swap deal is potentially very good for us. Much depends on Dybala's mentality and professionalism which I have no clue about.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Big CFs are not only about goals/assists though. They occupy the CBs, open up spaces, hold up the ball, etc. Giroud hardly contributed any goal/assist in the WC in Russia but was useful for France.

So, while Dybala can offer things Lukaku can't, the converse is true too. Dybala's physical presence would be negligible and he can't really intimidate opposition players with his physical qualities.

They are much closer in quality than most fans on here think. Those fans really struggle to realise that Juve bosses know much more about football than them.

That said, given that Ole doesn't fancy Lukaku, a swap deal is potentially very good for us. Much depends on Dybala's mentality and professionalism which I have no clue about.
Something Lukaku wasn't capable of and one of the reason why fans didn't rate him highly. Lukaku's first touch was erratic, his hold up play with back to goal was poor.

If that's the case then we should just say 'Yes' to every transfer as people who work on them are experts and dedicated for those tasks.

Status
Not open for further replies.