Juventuz goes into meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Vecchia Signora

Supports
Juventus
How is Serie A back? It hasn’t been a force in Europe for a good few years and it’s best two sides are worse than last season when they were both crap in Europe.
Let’s be honest here. Serie A is more entertaining than Premier league. The Italian league sells old guards and trained lads to big clubs in England so I believe Serie A is better.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Let’s be honest here. Serie A is more entertaining than Premier league. The Italian league sells old guards and trained lads to big clubs in England so I believe Serie A is better.
:lol::lol::lol: Is it feck? Its the slowest paced league out of the lot. There's a reason why the premier league is the most watched by a large margin.

meamth

Funny how Juve went from people around the world watching them on weekly basis, to nobody really cares.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
How can it be more entertaining when we take the best players from Seria A and send the older lads there to retire or the youngsters on loan? If this was the 90s I’d agree with you but the tide has turned completely.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
There’s been an improvement in terms of entertainment and goals scored in Seria A in the past few years, but to say it’s more entertaining than the Premier League is utter bollocks.

Not sure whether it’s the language barrier or you’re on a wum-job in here.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Inter Milan were the first interesting thing in that league for about a decade and they've been dismantled, it'll be a torrid affair to watch Italian clubs next season I expect.

Morpheus 7

That's actually sad if you believe that, I'm not being funny but Juve and Inter be lucky to get 6th in prem. Europe doesn't lie either, Italian sides have hardly been great in the last few years. It's not a bad league but it's very slow. I'm glad you enjoy it though.

Mihai

Looks like even the old ladies move to England.

La Vecchia Signora

Supports
Juventus
How can it be more entertaining when we take the best players from Seria A and send the older lads there to retire or the youngsters on loan? If this was the 90s I’d agree with you but the tide has turned completely.
Money talks. Lukaku never wanted to leave, Ronaldo on the other hand realises that this young flying kids doesn’t care what he wants anymore. Kean will fill his place but we still miss him his personality he is a good guy but football wise, no no no

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
:lol::lol::lol: Is it feck? Its the slowest paced league out of the lot. There's a reason why the premier league is the most watched by a large margin.
Nah, not anymore. It's actually been quite fast paced since covid

La liga is slower and ligue1 slowest

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just looked at the Serie A winner odds for this season. Am I wrong in thinking that Atlanta look tasty odds at 37/5 considering Inter and June’s woes?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Just looked at the Serie A winner odds for this season. Am I wrong in thinking that Atlanta look tasty odds at 37/5 considering Inter and June’s woes?
Eeeeeh. I mean sure, it's a good bet at those odds. Just probably won't pay out though. It will be either juventus or inter again

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Nah, not anymore. It's actually been quite fast paced since covid

La liga is slower and ligue1 slowest
Agreed. Serie A is faster than Ligue 1 and maybe La Liga. It isn’t as defensive as Ligue 1 is either

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Eeeeeh. I mean sure, it's a good bet at those odds. Just probably won't pay out though. It will be either juventus or inter again
Yeah I wouldn’t touch them at any lower odds but considering they were 3rd last season only a point behind Milan in 2nd and 13 behind an Inter who have just sold Lukaku and Hakimi I’d say 7.4 seems like pretty healthy odds.

ChaddyP

:lol:
Obvious WUM is Obvious.

Was doing a great job winding up everyone till you ratted yourself out here. Went too far

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's not 1990 with Gazetta Italia on anymore mate.
There's no flood of top boys going there anymore.

La Vecchia Signora

Supports
Juventus
:lol:
Obvious WUM is Obvious.

Was doing a great job winding up everyone till you ratted yourself out here. Went too far
I just said it is more entertaining. Money wise, everyone knows the premier league is the best. No one can deny that. To compare Man United to Juve is not fair though.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
No way is the Serie A more entertaining. Nonsense.
It could have been from a purely tactical point of view. Some teams like Inter, Sassuolo or Atalanta had really refreshing thing going for a year or 2 but at one point, elite players are what entertains viewers and Serie A often falls short compared to PL.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
No way is the Serie A more entertaining. Nonsense.
Tbf it's not nonsense. For Serie A fans serie a is most entertaining than other leagues, they prefer the slow tactical battles. PL fans they think PL is more entertaining and they love the intensity.

It's just different tastes when it comes to style of football.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Tbf it's not nonsense. For Serie A fans serie a is most entertaining than other leagues, they prefer the slow tactical battles. PL fans they think PL is more entertaining and they love the intensity.

Eh. PL is arguably more tactically sophisticated these days than serie A actually. Both are very fast paced. Main difference is PL has better managers and players, and of course the refs(though less so this season, since the new UEFA directives)

dinostar77

The most entertaining league is the one that attracts the most viewers and pay deals from other countries. Thats obviously the PL. Tactically it may not be the best league (serie A is still more defensive and tactically driven) and it may not be the best for technical (which is still spain). But for sheer entertainment its the best. Thats not even a discussion point. Just follow the money...

roonster09

Scout
Eh. PL is arguably more tactically sophisticated these days than serie A actually. Both are very fast paced. Main difference is PL has better managers and players, and of course the refs(though less so this season, since the new UEFA directives)
Yeah I disagree with all of that except better managers and refs part.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich

„Slow tactical battles“… You obviously don’t have to watch the league but why use stereotypes?

roonster09

Scout
„Slow tactical battles“… You obviously don’t have to watch the league but why use stereotypes?
There are no stereotypes, only laughable part is people using couple of teams to somehow conclude it's a fast paced league.

Even more hilarious that people somehow conclude slow paced is negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.