Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Dirty tackle by Alvaro on Ronaldo

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Sent off (deservedly so) and injured. If Coentrão doesn't start waking up he will also lose his spot at our national team to Raphael Guerreiro. Perhaps it would be best if he moved to another club. Hasn't been himself at Madrid and is stagnating.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Sent off (deservedly so) and injured. If Coentrão doesn't start waking up he will also lose his spot at our national team to Raphael Guerreiro. Perhaps it would be best if he moved to another club. Hasn't been himself at Madrid and is stagnating.
Between the price tag, the wages and his injury record, he's more or less been priced out of the market.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Between the price tag, the wages and his injury record, he's more or less been priced out of the market.
Agree. But i want the old Coentrão back that was one of our main figures at our national team and i don't think he can return to those times with his intermittent playing time at Madrid.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Besides his assist, Ronaldo has been so slow to react today. Not his best game.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Besides his assist, Ronaldo has been so slow to react today. Not his best game.
Barcelona press were reporting last week that his knee's giving him problems again, hence not starting against Atletico in the Copa. Ancelotti insists that was just a little rest, though why he would need so soon after the break isn't obvious.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Barcelona press were reporting last week that his knee's giving him problems again, hence not starting against Atletico in the Copa. Ancelotti insists that was just a little rest, though why he would need so soon after the break isn't obvious.
The camera's showed him limping multiple times in the last minutes. Perhaps it would be better for him to get subbed but since he hasn't scored i don't know if he's up for it :lol:

VanGaalEra

He's just chilling and getting ready to lift the Balon D'or trophy on Monday. Heard it's quite heavy.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Agree. But i want the old Coentrão back that was one of our main figures at our national team and i don't think he can return to those times with his intermittent playing time at Madrid.
I feel like Coentrao doesn't take things seriously enough

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Bale/Ronaldo honeymoon is over i presume

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Goal 3-0 Nacho. Seriously who's playing with 10? Dreadful Espanyol

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Ronaldo is a whining little prick who cares about his own fortunes more than those of Real Madrid. Discuss.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Kroos off. Very good match by him