La Liga - 2014/15

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Is Aduriz the most complete striker outside of the big 3 teams in La Liga? He seems great at everything to me.

Skorenzy

Is Aduriz the most complete striker outside of the big 3 teams in La Liga? He seems great at everything to me.
Vela is the best outside the big three IMO, but Aduriz is definitely up there. Bacca (Sevilla), Paco Alcácer and Negredo (Valencia) also all very good.

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
Jordi Alba is like a headless chicken when infront of goal. Simply doesn't know how to score a goal this season.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Red card? Hmm. Undecided on that.

Edit: looks fine actually after seeing the replay, bad challenge.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Wouldn't be a Barca match without a comical red

Edit: On reflection that's nasty. Deserved red

gaucho_10

Bilbao never won a game under this ref, Barca never lost. Guy gave 6 penalties in those 17 games against Bilbao, and not one for them.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Bilbao never won a game under this ref, Barca never lost. Guy gave 6 penalties in those 17 games against Bilbao, and not one for them.
Yeah they're clearing losing because he never gave them the penalty claims they haven't had, and awarded Barca all those penalties they haven't had.

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
Messi's 2nd half was actually very bad. Totally messed up his passes and gave possession away in bad regions

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
I am more amazed how someone keeps a track of all these stats. Weird!

gaucho_10

I am more amazed how someone keeps a track of all these stats. Weird!
Our commentator said the ref's stats for both teams before the game started (calling him Bilbao's worst enemy) and it was interesting to share it after the red card..

And btw, the ref did make a big mistake when he didn't give yellow card to Pique in the beginning of the game.