La Liga - 2014/15

wr8_utd

:'(
They've obviously been the best in 2015 but I personally think Madrid at their best are a better in midfield and hence have more fliidity. But Barcelona have been brutally consistent since the turn of the year.
They were consistent even in the first half of the season but they're just more dominant now.

Skorenzy

What a header from Messi, great run and placement. Dani Alves with the perfect cross too.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
They were consistent even in the first half of the season but they're just more dominant now.
Sure. Suarez hitting form has been important, as well as Messi taking the piss even more, but like I said, I still don't think as a unit I've seen the same fluidity from them from midfield as I have seen when Madrid have been full tilt. The likes of Isco and Madrid for me give Madrid a better fluidity than rakitic and iniesta for Barcelona. But obviously, there's more to football than just midfield.

wr8_utd

:'(
I've had the feeling since CLassico and I still feel it, the messing about by Neymar and Suarez at 2-1 will cost Barca the league. Their goal difference is 11 more than Madrid's

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
If Barca's front three stay fit next year and Suarez manages to fend off the urge to bite someone or racially abuse them how many could they get? 130? 140?