La Liga - 2014/15

Skorenzy

Messi doing an Arbeloa on poor old Neymar who can't seem to buy a goal in this game. Brilliant build-up work by Pedro and Messi to create that chance.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
:( Neymar feels like ronaldo right now. Someone needs to set him up.

Cait Sith

Messi on a hattrick and in contention for the Pichichi and he gives it to Neymar. Absolute class.

Skorenzy

Barça's Granada game. No wonder both them and Córdoba are getting relegated pretty comfortably.

JR10

Supports
Still deciding
My respect for Messi has gone through the roof after today. Respect you genuis.

Revan

Assumptionman
Leaving the pen to Neymar (who didn't score) while he is in contetion for Pichichi was classy from Messi.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
My god. Barca taking the piss right now. Of all the teams still left in the CL they seem to be by far the team with the best form.
I'm shit scared what they will do to our fecked up team :(.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I'm shit scared what they will do to our fecked up team :(.
What players are not available for the game in Barna?.I think that Barsa has a lot of respect for Pep,that can be an advantage

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
What players are not available for the game in Barna?.I think that Barsa has a lot of respect for Pep,that can be an advantage
Robben, Alaba, Badstuber are 100% out for the rest of the season. Ribery has trained once this week, but had to stop again because of his ankle injury, doubt he can start without training for 7 weeks. I'd be very happy if we had him as a sub for the 2nd leg. Martinez starts today for the first time this season, can't see him being fit enough to play either, maybe as a sub.

Lewandowski is the biggest questionmark. Got his nose and upper jaw broken on Tuesday, but he might play with some sort of face protection mask. Not sure if that's a good idea though and if he can play without it affecting his confidence.

Basically our complete attack is gone with the exception of Müller and an out of form Götze and key midfielders and defenders are either out or struggling with fitness/smaller injuries like Benatia and Schweinsteiger.

Last edited:

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
8-0 is so harsh on Cordoba, a few different ref calls and they would've at least tied the game.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
It was a good game today, especially for confidence ahead of the Bayern tie, it just looks effortless at times for Barcelona, I personally think they should keep Pedro though he's good to have for the pressing football that they play.

PvsNP

It was a good game today, especially for confidence ahead of the Bayern tie, it just looks effortless at times for Barcelona, I personally think they should keep Pedro though he's good to have for the pressing football that they play.
I agree, but I just can't see it happening. He doesn't want to lose his place in the national team, which does seem likely with the limited playing time he gets.