La Liga - 2014/15

TheRedDevil'sAdvocate

I don't think that'll save Ancelotti.
Possibly but then again it's what kept him at Madrid last season. If they win La Liga but lose the final to Barcelona they'll sack him but i'm not quite sure if it's the other way around. That's what matters most to them, plus all the primadonnas there have only good things to say about him.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Game on, Valencia seem to have dropped off a bit too

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Madrid are amazing at piling on the pressure at home when they are losing, no better team than them in world football. It's been like this for three or four years now.

darioterios

Possibly but then again it's what kept him in Madrid last season. If they win La Liga but lose the final to Barcelona they'll sack him but i'm not quite sure if it's the other way around. That's what matters most to them, plus all the primadonnas there have only good things to say about him.
this type of club needs exactly the Ancelotti type diplomat

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
How didn't Diego Alvez get into Brazil's World Cup squad?

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Real Madrid need two goals still, a draw won't do, the midfield SHOULD sit deeper for Valencia.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
Hernandez is like a fan who has been picked to play upfront for this game. Loads of work rate and hustle and bustle but not a thing has come off for him and he ends up wasting every attack.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Come on Ronaldo, score a freekick for once...
This when his goal obsession is at the detriment of the team, if Real Madrid don't win this game MARCA will probably be publishing about "Greedy Ronaldo"

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Hernandez is like a fan who has been picked to play upfront for this game. Loads of work rate and hustle and bustle but not a thing has come off for him and he ends up wasting every attack.
His hard work, anticipation and intelligence gets him in to wonderful positions but then the lack of ability on the ball shows up in the attacking third.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
His hard work, anticipation and intelligence gets him in to wonderful positions but then the lack of ability on the ball shows up in the attacking third.
Don't get me wrong I would love him at Everton and he gets goals but it stands out when he is surrounded by the quality of players he plays with.

Revan

Assumptionman
Diego Alves has been ridiculously good today. Like a De Gea in steroids.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Chicharito and Alvez seem determined to help Xavi win one last Liga trophy.