La Liga - 2014/15

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Feck me, switched over and Valencia score their second.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
No Kroos, no Modric.

Guys you'd have to say with no passer or playmaker there that Real Madrid are going to struggle, all Valencia need to do now is sit back and counter.

Otamendi and Mustafi are great defenders too, I think it's title over now, and if Kroos is out for the tie against Juventus they can kiss the champions league final goodbye too.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Bale looks even more of a monkey with that hairstyle.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
What's even worse is that Kroos could be out for Wednesday.
Any word on Benzema? I thought he'd be back today. Though I don't think that'd make up for Modrić/Kroos missing Juventus...

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Looking at Ronaldo and Bale to create pieces of magic on their own.

£165million-ish needs to stand up and be counted.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
What's even worse is that Kroos could be out for Wednesday.
Yup exactly my thoughts for you too, Alonso sold in the summer, Kroos possibly injured now, Modric out injured.

No deep lying playmaker = no instigator for attacks, Madrid will struggle and I think given the fact it's Vidal Marchisio and possibly Pogba playing I think that tie will take something special to change the dynamics of the game.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Yup exactly my thoughts for you too, Alonso sold in the summer, Kroos possibly injured now, Modric out injured.

No deep lying playmaker = no instigator for attacks, Madrid will struggle and I think given the fact it's Vidal Marchisio and possibly Pogba playing I think that tie will take something special to change the dynamics of the game.
Yep, Ramos header in the 93rd minute type of miracle needed.

DocRockter

Valencia dominated Barca in their ground a couple of weeks ago so this isn't a huge surprise.. Real has all thoughts on Wednesday..

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Hit the woodwork 3 times already. Don't know if it's poor finishing or just very bad luck

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
In this game, Madrid are actually playing well but losing 2-0. There have been countless games that they won more points than they've deserved though..

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Funny that Ronaldo still only has 1 La Liga...very hard league to win. Hernandez looking pretty sharp

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
In this game, Madrid are actually playing well but losing 2-0. There have been countless games that they won more points than they've deserved though..
Lifeline for Real Madrid with the penalty.