La Liga - 2014/15

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I'm watching the hottie wives of the Barca players. The one you'd want there isn't there :)(

JR10

Supports
Still deciding
This isn't the kind of opening that Iker Casillas had in mind with David De Gea supposedly waiting in the wings. Another break down the left for Getafe, the ball is squared to Diego Castro and he curls into the top corner for a wonderful start.
BBC. What does the DDG part mean.

Jayvin

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
:lol: at the refeering in Spain. How was that a handball? Oh well congrats to Depor I've always had a soft spot for them

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Two and more goals bet made look so easy by Ronaldo and Messi :drool:

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Feckin Pepe made of glass. Hope it isn´t serious, we need him against Armenia (although Fonte did well against Serbia)

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Such disgraceful fans. Booing Casillas when he's got a team that can't be bothered defending in front of him.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Such disgraceful fans. Booing Casillas when he's got a team that can't be bothered defending in front of him.
The thing is, he really was a special player, the kind of keeper who wins you points and even trophies. He hasn't really been that player for Madrid for the past 5 years. He hasn't been that player at all since his last good set of appearances for Spain in Euro 2012. They're complaining now because he's got a huge contract (not his fault, he didn't write it) and he's not willing to renounce a penny of it.

I don't like it. I wouldn't do it to one of ours, even though there's plenty of people on the internet who talk in similar terms, but I can understand how it's come to this.

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
I'm at the Bernabeu and doing my part to keep Casillas at Madrid by applauding at every goal kick. Sitting right beside the corner flag where Ronaldo is attacking second half so I'll ask him to come home as well :drool:

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I wonder how long it'll take commentators to learn to pronounce Martin Ødegaards name correctly.

They may as well call Hamez (James) for English people pronounce James too.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I'm at the Bernabeu and doing my part to keep Casillas at Madrid by applauding at every goal kick. Sitting right beside the corner flag where Ronaldo is attacking second half so I'll ask him to come home as well :drool:
Aren't the applauds sarcastic?

R'hllor

You should run onto the pitch to give him big hug.