La Liga - 2014/15

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
BTW, what happened to this unrecoverable injury Ronaldo was supposed to have?

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
I missed the first 15 minutes. I assume he was the player who gave away the penalty?
Yeh looked pretty innocuous, bought the ball down, went to volley it, striker got their first, ended up booting him up the arse.

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
It's amazing just how open some of these teams play against Real Madrid. They have the deadliest counter attack in Europe, no wonder they score so many in the league.

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
Just saw this... How many penalties has Steven Gerrard had since 2009?

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored 4m
Cristiano Ronaldo: Has now scored 38 penalties in La Liga since August 2009, at least 13 more than any other player

Raul Madrid

It's amazing just how open some of these teams play against Real Madrid. They have the deadliest counter attack in Europe, no wonder they score so many in the league.
I know what you are saying, but tbf they have done the same to a lot of teams in Europe over the last five years, mostly in the groupstages and to some teams in the knockouts also (Bayern and Barcelona have done the same).

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
Ronaldo's off ball movement is the best i've ever seen. Everytime the ball's gone into the area he's been in and around it, not just by luck, it's like a magnet. He could be a phenomenal centre forward if he wanted. It's fascinating to watch.