La Liga - 2014/15

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
That's shocking again by Bale. He might have scored but he's been terrible today.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Haha. Not a chance that was a penalty surely?

Justice done anyway, Iker saves.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I will be livid if Ronaldo doesn't get awarded his customary penalty. It is about time someone from RM dives.

Raul Madrid

Madrid need a third goal. The forwards have to stop being so wasteful and make better decisions.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
bale was great, benzema i dont think he is playing, hasnt been ronaldo's best night at all, isco and kroos are tha shit
Really? I think Bale has been terrible, goal or not. Admittedly I've only been half watching during the second half, though.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Game over then, Cristiano gets his goal.

Good match, closer than I expected.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Aaaand Ronaldo invites all his hataz to another bukakke party where he proves that his immaculate shooting is better than that of Messi's.

Raul Madrid

Brilliant football from Madrid. That was great combination play between Benzema and Ronaldo. Benzema and Ronaldo interlink so well together.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
This guy is simply at another level than rest of the footballing world. Had a shit game and still scores 2? Wow.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Thought Almería were surprisingly good tonight. The result was fair in the end but 4-1 is harsh on them.