La Liga - 2015/2016

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Neymar hits the post with a great curling effort. Great game, this.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
That's indeed more worthy of being goal number 300 (than the penalty).

301 isn't bad either.
Good news, for Marca that last one will be his 300, they refused to give him a goal that everyone gives him like 8 years ago :lol:

MoneyMay

Messi's movement is so good. He obviously has many world class traits, but his movement isn't talked about a lot.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Why did he say anything about it? Did a reporter bait him into that?
It'd actually bullshit. He didn't mention MSN. The reporter asked him if off the field relations between MSN help them, he said that when he was at United, he wasn't on friendly terms(not unfriendly, just formal) with any of the players and yet they were a great team.

Then he said that all these hugs etc are useless as the only thing you do on the pitch matters.

It was a very fair comment IMO which is being turned into something else.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
It'd actually bullshit. He didn't mention MSN. The reporter asked him if off the field relations between MSN help them, he said that when he was at United, he wasn't on friendly terms(not unfriendly, just formal) with any of the players and yet they were a great team.

Then he said that all these hugs etc are useless as the only thing you do on the pitch matters.

Yeah, it did sound to me like the reporter had a big hand in the quote. It just doesn't make sense what he "said" when these three are actually pretty successful on the field too.

Not sure what he thinks about the reason why Messi took the penalty that way though.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Oh yeah :lol: . Who won the Pichichi race that year by the way? Ronaldo?
It was in 2012, the year he got Muller's record, he ended up being Pichichi with 46 (45) goals for Ronaldo and his 35

To this day, they keep it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pichichi_Trophy
http://www.marca.com/estadisticas/futbol/primera/2012_13/jornada_38/ranking.html

I said "like 8 years ago" because they did something similar with Eto'o. Barely biased

Not fair as it comes with the reference to why Messi took the peno like that, it's just some off-field drama

Could be also noted than preceding the Rayo thrasing the BBC got some harsh comments from spanish media noting that they lacked the chemistry the MSN had (god, I hate this naming thing). Vs Rayo Ronaldo "unusually" looked for Bale and hugged him on the ground. Some journos said that the idea of the BBC becoming more like the MSN was send from Florentino to the lower ranks and the players embraced that and showed it in that game. So saying that he doesn't need to be friends with Benzema and Bale seems weird know

IMO I think he should just repeat what he did 2 years ago, he got enough BS from the media and announced that he wouldn't be talking the rest of that season. He kept his word, didn't talk to a reporter and ended up setting the UCL scorer record and winning la decima. He needs to be more focused to replicate that level

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Not quite the opponent of Celta Vigo but the Asturians are putting up a valiant effort. Unfortunately for them, MSN continue to be in fantastic form. I long lost confidence in Adriano as a defender but I am starting to see similar deficits in Vidal's defensive game

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Just read that a stat that Messi has scored nearly 5% of Barcelona's goals in their total club history.

Absolutely absurd record.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
It was in 2012, the year he got Muller's record, he ended up being Pichichi with 46 (45) goals for Ronaldo and his 35

To this day, they keep it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pichichi_Trophy
http://www.marca.com/estadisticas/futbol/primera/2012_13/jornada_38/ranking.html

I said "like 8 years ago" because they did something similar with Eto'o. Barely biased

Not fair as it comes with the reference to why Messi took the peno like that, it's just some off-field drama

Could be also noted than preceding the Rayo thrasing the BBC got some harsh comments from spanish media noting that they lacked the chemistry the MSN had (god, I hate this naming thing). Vs Rayo Ronaldo "unusually" looked for Bale and hugged him on the ground. Some journos said that the idea of the BBC becoming more like the MSN was send from Florentino to the lower ranks and the players embraced that and showed it in that game. So saying that he doesn't need to be friends with Benzema and Bale seems weird know

IMO I think he should just repeat what he did 2 years ago, he got enough BS from the media and announced that he wouldn't be talking the rest of that season. He kept his word, didn't talk to a reporter and ended up setting the UCL scorer record and winning la decima. He needs to be more focused to replicate that level
Oh right, I remember it now. Thanks.

And I totally agree with your last statement.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Not quite the opponent of Celta Vigo but the Asturians are putting up a valiant effort. Unfortunately for them, MSN continue to be in fantastic form. I long lost confidence in Adriano as a defender but I am starting to see similar deficits in Vidal's defensive game
Let's hope he just lost something after 6 months without competitive football and he can only improve.

Can't be worse than Dani Alves, tho

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
very good performance by Gijon but i dont think MSN trio were fantastic. If nothing they are pretty average by the standards they set up. Neymar and Suarez are pretty anonymous even though Suarez waked up after brilliant second assist. Messi is good, two brilliant goals but even he isnt in his God mode.
Busquets was the best player on the pitch, controlling the game with ease....

VP

These front three are ridiculous..poor Per Mertesacker.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Halilovic :lol:

First the tackle on Suarez and now he smashes the ball in Busquets face.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Halilovic diving against the team that pays his wages, that's some weird thing to see